• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Str57

Feb 3, 2023
After so many failed attempts about finding someone special for me I understand that only a person with the same mindset of life could understand me, and have some connection no other person could, it would be a dream come true, but, how can I find and approach a person like that?
I don't find a pausible way yet, and any advice would be appreciated

• Hugs
Reactions: F&Inside, dmdmdm, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Go meet a lot of people ig. Go to places where people like you might go.

Reactions: carac
outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
I didn't understand whether you wanted to continue your life with someone you love or someone you would die with

S

Str57

Feb 3, 2023
I didn't understand whether you wanted to continue your life with someone you love or someone you would die with
I want someone to live with some time that can understand me, and when the time is correct, both of us can die together

outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
I want someone to live with some time that can understand me, and when the time is correct, both of us can die together
I think involving someone would be very painful. I was born alone and I will die alone I wouldn't really trust anyone. Your partner might change his mind and report you or something like that

ctbgurl

ctbgurl

Jan 24, 2023
After so many failed attempts about finding someone special for me I understand that only a person with the same mindset of life could understand me, and have some connection no other person could, it would be a dream come true, but, how can I find and approach a person like that?
I don't find a pausible way yet, and any advice would be appreciated
i'd love to genuinely be able to establish a connection that wasn't purely based off wondering what it'd be like to have a physical companion.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
There's a partners megathread here- in the menu under 'Members Information Centre' if you're looking for someone to CTB with. Obviously bear in mind the risks of meeting someone in real life though.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
That sounds exactly like what I want.

F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hello.
It is possible to find that person.
Keep insisting.
The best way is to weed out those who don't reciprocate quickly.
Focus on whoever does it.
Good luck.