• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
I acti
I actually just bought the sn and DMSO myself. I wI'll be ctb'ing with this method either in the next week or 6 months from now so I will notify you if my ctb is successful. if no response after I create my farewell thread then most likely I have succeeded.
What is DMSO? You had mentioned that it can take place of an antiemetic .. where did you get this information as I've never heard this before? I don't have any antiemetic however if DMSO is as effective and can be easily obtained in the USA I'll try to obtain that instead.
Well I guess I should have used the search feature before asking. I came across this post and the guy vomited and didn't die. Read post #81.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/just-drank-sn-dmso.12547/page-3

Am I missing something or is There other information out there that dmso is effective?

Last edited:
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
What is DMSO? You had mentioned that it can take place of an antiemetic .. where did you get this information as I've never heard this before? I don't have any antiemetic however if DMSO is as effective and can be easily obtained in the USA I'll try to obtain that instead.
Well I guess I should have used the search feature before asking. I came across this post and the guy vomited and didn't die. Read post #81.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/just-drank-sn-dmso.12547/page-3

Am I missing something or is There other information out there that dmso is effective?
I mean if you don't feel safe taking it with DMSO just stick to the standard way. but there have been reports of people taking sn mixed with water and dying successfully without puking. So it doesn't really matter as long you can get the SN down your throat it seems. I suppose for safety measures might as well take a antiemetic with DMSO anyways to be on the safe side. but also I heard you can use DMSO and put it in the rectum. your body will absorb it extremely fast there and that way you can avoid taste. DMSO tastes like garlic so maybe he barfed because of that. oh also the guy who tested the dmso method and supposedly died from it said he applied some sn mixed with the DMSO and rubbed it on his body and did not drink any of it until 10 minutes later. thus the application on his body could have been what helped speed up the effects instead of waiting for it to work from drinking it. probably saved him from getting sick and barfing it because he passed out from the amount he put on his body.