• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheB0Ar

TheB0Ar

Oct 23, 2023
What can one do to make the plastic bag method more bearable? I realize asphyxiation is one of the worst way to go however is there anything I could do to pass out before my lungs starts to fill with carbon dioxide?
I was considering compressing my arteries, although they are extremely hard to locate/press down when i have a tightly wrapped scarf around my neck with a plastic bag underneath it.
Would getting drunk work? or maybe fill the bag with some fumes from household chemicals?
Any tips or help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
Towards the end of this thread I'm trying to find my way around painkillers, anaesthetics and sedatives to reduce the discomfort as much as possible but it's not easy to get a lot of this stuff, perhaps I should consider myself lucky to have some of the most powerful benzodiazepines in my hands among those approved on the market.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/handcuffs-and-plastic-bag.152861/

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: TheB0Ar
S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
What can one do to make the plastic bag method more bearable? I realize asphyxiation is one of the worst way to go however is there anything I could do to pass out before my lungs starts so fill with carbon dioxide?
I was considering compressing my arteries, although they are extremely hard to locate/press down when i have a tightly wrapped scarf around my neck with a plastic bag underneath it.
Would getting drunk work? or maybe fill the bag with some fumes from household chemicals?
Any tips or help is greatly appreciated.
I'm also wondering the same thing. I just put a bag over my head and tied a string but it doesn't seem to help ease passing out