• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
Now I will list the various symptoms and the precautions taken to combat them.

Headache: I'm not sure if it will occur because in the last tests it hasn't happened to me, it occurs with prolonged exposure at medium levels while in the bag the amount of CO2 will rise so quickly that it may not occur, in any case I could take a painkiller.

Dizziness: I'm not sure how to counteract this symptom but I must say that it has never happened to me.

Nausea: it's never happened to me and I'm a bit skeptical that it exists between the symptoms but the AI has listed it and so I put it but in theory I have an OTC drug against it.

Vomiting: in my opinion it doesn't happen even if the AI listed it among the symptoms but I think it's enough to have an empty or light stomach, personally it's never happened and the same OTC drug against nausea can help in case.

Dimmed sight: not a problem.

Reduced hearing: not a problem.

Drowsiness: not a problem.

Agitation: this is one of the biggest problems but I have sedatives to calm it down.

Convulsions: not a problem and clonazepam can help.

Hyperventilation: not a problem.

Cyanosis: not a problem.

Unconsciousness: not a problem.

Death: desired outcome.

Increased blood pressure: not a very big problem and sedatives can help.

Increased or irregular heart rare: not a big problem and sedatives can help.

Dyspnea: not a very big problem and dihydrocodeine can help.

Confusion: not a problem I guess.

Sweating: with this hot summer maybe a problem but don't have any remedy.

Flushed skin: not a problem.

Mild narcosis: not a problem.

These are the symptoms that come to mind so far and they should be almost all of them, you have to keep in mind that they don't necessarily happen all of them and they are not in order of appearance, this method doesn't seem so brutal in the end.

I hope I don't cough during the process although the dihydrocodeine should help with this too, the rush of air from coughing could loosen the bag.
I'm pretty sure nausea and vomiting can be taken off the list, in exchange I would add the feeling of tightness in the chest but that could fall under dyspnea, obviously things like cardiac arrest, coma and irreversible brain damage aren't even worth listing as they are obvious.

I believe brain death and death are synonymous even if the definition of death seems more complex.

Last edited:
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I'm thinking of having a song play in the headphones in the choking process to make it more epic, the headphone wire shouldn't cause envelope enlargement issues being very thin, initially I was thinking of something calm, but this song appeals to me, it is particularly striking for its lively rhythm and sad lyrics at the same time, it would be really perfect, otherwise I have to feel my breathing and the envelope contracting and expanding.