• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

YoungJijii

YoungJijii

Nov 15, 2022
I'm so burdened by my problems and I feel like death is the only way to escape, but I'm hesitant to ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
denix66

denix66

Sep 9, 2022
lograría ctb tan feliz como con N....... tengo exceso....???? .miedo de que mi tolerancia me ponga en peligro .....que opinas de esto ....alguien con tolerancia a los opiáceos ....tramadol y PALEXIA ...y benzos .xanax y lormetacepan ....?? ? ? No tolera Fentanilo ni H..

Last edited:
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I have been actively practicing hanging to the point where I almost pass out to attempt to fight SI. I also routinely dry fire my gun into my neck to prep if I go that route. Sadly with SN there's no way to prep. I'd like to think that it helps just slightly though.

Wish you nothing but well OP. I hope you find peace no matter what you decide.

Reactions: YoungJijii
jazzcat

jazzcat

dark eyed and miserable
May 19, 2023
if you're hesitant don't do it, ctb should be the last resort, SI is our body's natural response but your mind should be completely made up and it doesn't sound like it is

Reactions: mouseteacup, socio, dogtired and 1 other person
liljeep

liljeep

wake up i know you can hear me
Jul 1, 2023
Keep hesitating. If you were certain you need to CTB, you wouldn't hesitate because of fear or any other reason. Attempting before you're really ready will likely result in you stopping midway through your method and possibly getting hospitalized depending what you did.

Reactions: mouseteacup, Bobert_Beniro, cherrycokehellcat and 3 others
H

HallucinatedHappy

Jun 25, 2023
If it helps, Windingdown had a guide called "Ways of making peace.." in which they explained a bit about their perspective on CTB.
"(6) I think the most important thing, when choosing a method, is to choose one that (a) is reliable, and (b) you can bring yourself to do. It doesn't matter how flawless it is, if you cannot bring yourself to do it. And be as gentle with yourself as you can around it. I'm not going to wake up early to do it anymore, and give myself an alarm to dread; I'll do it at my own pace, get everything ordered, not rush myself. Ease into it. Just whatever makes it feel doable, and as comfortable as possible. I wish I could stuff chocolates into my mouth after I have drunk it, the way people are allowed to do with Nembutal. Hey, maybe I will allow myself just one. I like that."

Be gentle, is my advice. It will always be my advice in anything. Be gentle with yourself, be patient. You can do anything with practice and/or a bit of patience. Do not feel like you need to step on the gas, or overcome some kind of boundary. It will come to you when you need it.
BUT, the same also goes for getting help. It can feel wrong, but be gentle about it with yourself. Be the kind of person who, if you were a soft teddy bear, you'd want re-assuring yourself. You can be okay.

• Love
Reactions: mouseteacup, Aisley, Kikoo and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm so burdened by my problems and I feel like death is the only way to escape, but I'm hesitant to ctb
In this case your are not ready for the one or other personal reason. Once you are ready to CTB it's easy to overcome SI and everything else you've must have reached your personal state of total desperation with no hope left. I hope you can find peace!

Reactions: Aisley and scorchie
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
god knows how, i wish i knew man
I have been actively practicing hanging to the point where I almost pass out to attempt to fight SI. I also routinely dry fire my gun into my neck to prep if I go that route. Sadly with SN there's no way to prep. I'd like to think that it helps just slightly though.

Wish you nothing but well OP. I hope you find peace no matter what you decide.
i just watch hanging gore videos to desensitize myself
wish i had some more alone time to practice :/

• Hugs
Reactions: ronj and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just think that after all only the individual knows when the time is right to leave, but I do think that those who managed to succeed just got so determined and likely desperate and they had a method that they felt confident in, sadly suicide just isn't straightforward in this world especially as we exist in such an anti-suicide society where peaceful method options are restricted. I believe that suicide certainly should be easier.

YoungJijii

YoungJijii

Nov 15, 2022
I just think that after all only the individual knows when the time is right to leave, but I do think that those who managed to succeed just got so determined and likely desperate and they had a method that they felt confident in, sadly suicide just isn't straightforward in this world especially as we exist in such an anti-suicide society where peaceful method options are restricted. I believe that suicide certainly should be easier.
Honestly. I wish people weren't so anti-suicide. I don't get why people who are suffering should stay alive purely to not make other people sad.

DutchMister1488

DutchMister1488

Jul 10, 2023
Use powder x if you wanna know more feel free to ask

E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023
If it helps, Windingdown had a guide called "Ways of making peace.." in which they explained a bit about their perspective on CTB.
"(6) I think the most important thing, when choosing a method, is to choose one that (a) is reliable, and (b) you can bring yourself to do. It doesn't matter how flawless it is, if you cannot bring yourself to do it. And be as gentle with yourself as you can around it. I'm not going to wake up early to do it anymore, and give myself an alarm to dread; I'll do it at my own pace, get everything ordered, not rush myself. Ease into it. Just whatever makes it feel doable, and as comfortable as possible. I wish I could stuff chocolates into my mouth after I have drunk it, the way people are allowed to do with Nembutal. Hey, maybe I will allow myself just one. I like that."

Be gentle, is my advice. It will always be my advice in anything. Be gentle with yourself, be patient. You can do anything with practice and/or a bit of patience. Do not feel like you need to step on the gas, or overcome some kind of boundary. It will come to you when you need it.
BUT, the same also goes for getting help. It can feel wrong, but be gentle about it with yourself. Be the kind of person who, if you were a soft teddy bear, you'd want re-assuring yourself. You can be okay.

Link to this: Windingdown had a guide called "Ways of making peace.

Reactions: HallucinatedHappy
𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
Wish it was that easy to press a button and make all my problems disappear

E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023

@HallucinatedHappy - Why are you liking my reply lol? Send me the link

Reactions: HallucinatedHappy
Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
You can do this through force, well, or simply by turning off your head. This is how I shaved my head for the first time, it was hard for me to part with my hair, but I didn't want to go with a bald patch, so I just took the scissors in my hands, turned off my mind and started to automatically cut them off
Or reach the point of no return. Half a year ago I had a situation in my life when I wanted to die right on the same day, the fear of death did not frighten me at all! Recently I had a suspicion of rheumatoid arthritis, but it was not confirmed, although I was sure in case of a positive result I would ctb. Last year I broke up with a girl, I didn't give a damn about my life so much that I was ready to ctb at any moment

H

HallucinatedHappy

Jun 25, 2023
@HallucinatedHappy - Why are you liking my reply lol? Send me the link
Because you weren't clear enough in your request for a link.