Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
Yeah wtf spiral. You had one job! WAN JAUB! You must find the what if unicorn powder to cure us all. Embarrassing indeed ;) tsk tsk

I'm going on a quest to candy mountain to find Charlie the unicorn xD
Do not fear my friends, I shall return with the magical tea ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Love
Reactions: wait.what, Dr Iron Arc and wordsonscreen
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
I'm going on a quest to candy mountain to find Charlie the unicorn xD
Do not fear my friends, I shall return with the magical tea ;)
aww hehe :)
I wait.
right here​

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and Spiral
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Lol, glad you guys got a kick out of my unicorn comment haha. It's such a realistic solution too like of course the only way to end suffering would be to simply transfer it to something else...

Reactions: wordsonscreen and Spiral
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
Lol, glad you guys got a kick out of my unicorn comment haha. It's such a realistic solution too like of course the only way to end suffering would be to simply transfer it to something else...
It deffo gave me a kick xD have you seen the Charlie the unicorn cartoons on YouTube?
If not then this is for you:

People have believed that nonsense for centuries, in some parts of the world they think they can cure themselves of aids by having sex with a virgin *facepalm*

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, wordsonscreen, NodusTollens and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It deffo gave me a kick xD have you seen the Charlie the unicorn cartoons on YouTube?

It's been years since I've seen those videos, more reason to feel old. :ahhha:

Reactions: wordsonscreen, NodusTollens and Spiral
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
It's been years since I've seen those videos, more reason to feel old. :ahhha:
Ikr, me too but your comment about stealing unicorns organs reminded me of it xD those annoying small unicorns are like pro-lifers lol

• Hugs
Reactions: wordsonscreen and Dr Iron Arc
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
The ad is poorly worded.

I wonder how well the ad campaign would do if it was translated into Arabic and posted into Syria. "Just change your way of life on the drop of a hat, you can do it despite Assad , israel , the US , Russia , Turkey . Kurds all fighting over your life "

most people in the world have limited agency over their lives.
I looked up the URL mentioned in that image and it turns out it's a Malaysian tech blog written by someone who feels qualified to tell other people how to live their lives now and then. (I bet their tech advice is also lousy.).

I hear that Malaysia is actually a pretty good place to live if you don't mind some pretty conservative religious laws and customs. And if you do, well, fuck you.

I actually corresponded with a Malay woman for a few years. We became friends over an X-Files fan board. She was a fully adult person with a successful career and her own place to live, which is why I was shocked when she sort of casually mentioned that her parents had forced her to get married recently. It was kind of, "Yeah, sorry I haven't been on the X-Files board much. My parents made me marry this guy." I never found out his name. She only ever referred to him as "this guy" or "that guy." He was a doctor and the two of them were not on speaking terms, despite living together. That's all I ever knew.

She was sort of cagey about what her parents would have done to her if she'd just refused to marry "that guy," but the threat must have been existentially terrifying. Shunned by all of society, is what I'm guessing. What else could be worse than marrying a man whose name you can't even bear to say?

If only that tech blog had been around then to tell her she only had to change her way of living to be happy! Because what if ...?

• Love
Reactions: -L- and Spiral
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

ā˜¾
Nov 17, 2020

I used to love these videos! "I think I died & you two are my eternal hell." Omg, poor Charlie :haha:. These videos definitely weren't for everyone. LOL

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, wordsonscreen, Spiral and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Did you notice you are talking to the OP of this thread on a suicide forum? Telling someone to "go somewhere else" from their own thread is like turning up somebody else's house and telling them to get out lol.
It doesn't make sense.
If you don't like the thread, you don't have to participate in it.
Ps. The OP was "quoting" the annoying things that pro lifers say. Maybe re-read the post and see if you are still annoyed. You might have misunderstood ;)
i thought they were referring to the site in general.
awfully big words for only being they second post on here. and i cant help but notice they havent had anything to say since. (the second part isnt for you just easier and neater to type it all at once)

although shit like that is one reason why i fucking hate people. you have no idea what they are going through and they just fucking went off at me for zero reason literally minutes after i spend my entire day crying off and on and having a mental breakdown. fucking dick, seriously watch what you say, you never have any fucking idea and actually dealing with a lot of bs like that on this site has made me more suicidal, so much for a comforting safe place, i dont even feel like i can post stuff on my own wall. watching all the people say how loving this site is is a fucking joke. i guess it depends on whether or not they like you and its not actually a site for everyone. maybe they should change that. "sorry we were wrong this isnt a site for everyone just for pricks that have nothing better to do" (and no in not speaking about every member but i do find it ironic that the times i do point it out that typically the people im talking about are the ones that comment on it and act all loving and bs, seriously just fuck off somewhere i really dont need your bullshit. oh and thank you btw, i came here wanting to die and you have succeed. since joining the people here have done nothing except make all of my problems worse as if i didnt feel like shit enough before joining. if you dont want your site taken down maybe its best to remove the ones that act like king shit because in the 7months ive been here nothing has changed. my first thread was met with name calling that im still fucking dealing with mentally and clearly im still fucking dealing with bullshit here. so anyway yeah thank you so so so much for making it clearer to me that im fucking worthless, unloved, and completely fucking misunderstood. i hope the members here that contributed to this feel fucking amazing about themselves. and no dont even fucking go there, im not being "manipulative" by telling you all of this. if i was looking to get something out of it then youd have a point but im not. so seriously FUCK OFF SOMEWHERE. and watch what you comment or react to it. if youre one of my problems i will call you out because i am so fucking done with the bullshit coming from people here and have been for a while, hypocritical fucking assholes)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wordsonscreen and Spiral
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
These kinds of platitudes do nothing but further divisions between pro-life and pro-choice folk. Yes, sometimes life can genuinely turn out for better but not everyone is so lucky to get through a "bad spell". Statements like that are like telling an actor "I know your next script will be the one" after several disasters...give me strength :ehh:.

Reactions: NodusTollens
Makko

Makko

IƤ!
Jan 17, 2021
Those quotes do work if you can follow the advice. But you can't. And that's your fault.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Those quotes do work if you can follow the advice. But you can't. And that's your fault.
im confused. are you blaming suicidal people or are you saying what one of them would say?

if its the first option all im going to say is i have yet to met anyone thats tried harder then me and all my trying has gotten me is in a deeper hole

Reactions: Captive of Mind, wordsonscreen, Makko and 1 other person
N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020
Right now I'm literally living as comfortably as realistically possible and it's still not enough. Any realistic change in it would probably be for the worse.

Same here. Outside of some sort of miracle financial windfall the circumstances of my life currently couldn't be better. There is no feasible "path to good".

Reactions: wordsonscreen and Dr Iron Arc
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
As a response to the image/quote: Not everybody who commits suicide does so because they hate their life or themselves. They might end their life for other reasons such as - for example - lacking a sense of belonging, loneliness, rejection, abuse and so on. Given that these the 4 reasons involve the behaviour of those around the said suicidal person, it is unlikely that a change in mindset alone will solve anything.

Also "hate" is a strong word and should not be confused with unhappiness, depression, sadness or any other emotions that a suicidal person might be feeling.

• Love
Reactions: wordsonscreen
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
As a response to the image/quote: Not everybody who commits suicide does so because they hate their life or themselves. They might end their life for other reasons such as - for example - lacking a sense of belonging, loneliness, rejection, abuse and so on. Given that these the 4 reasons involve the behaviour of those around the said suicidal person, it is unlikely that a change in mindset alone will solve anything.

Also "hate" is a strong word and should not be confused with unhappiness, depression, sadness or any other emotions that a suicidal person might be feeling.
yesyesyes
i thought they were referring to the site in general.
awfully big words for only being they second post on here. and i cant help but notice they havent had anything to say since. (the second part isnt for you just easier and neater to type it all at once)

although shit like that is one reason why i fucking hate people. you have no idea what they are going through and they just fucking went off at me for zero reason literally minutes after i spend my entire day crying off and on and having a mental breakdown. fucking dick, seriously watch what you say, you never have any fucking idea and actually dealing with a lot of bs like that on this site has made me more suicidal, so much for a comforting safe place, i dont even feel like i can post stuff on my own wall. watching all the people say how loving this site is is a fucking joke. i guess it depends on whether or not they like you and its not actually a site for everyone. maybe they should change that. "sorry we were wrong this isnt a site for everyone just for pricks that have nothing better to do" (and no in not speaking about every member but i do find it ironic that the times i do point it out that typically the people im talking about are the ones that comment on it and act all loving and bs, seriously just fuck off somewhere i really dont need your bullshit. oh and thank you btw, i came here wanting to die and you have succeed. since joining the people here have done nothing except make all of my problems worse as if i didnt feel like shit enough before joining. if you dont want your site taken down maybe its best to remove the ones that act like king shit because in the 7months ive been here nothing has changed. my first thread was met with name calling that im still fucking dealing with mentally and clearly im still fucking dealing with bullshit here. so anyway yeah thank you so so so much for making it clearer to me that im fucking worthless, unloved, and completely fucking misunderstood. i hope the members here that contributed to this feel fucking amazing about themselves. and no dont even fucking go there, im not being "manipulative" by telling you all of this. if i was looking to get something out of it then youd have a point but im not. so seriously FUCK OFF SOMEWHERE. and watch what you comment or react to it. if youre one of my problems i will call you out because i am so fucking done with the bullshit coming from people here and have been for a while, hypocritical fucking assholes)
people can be really cruel... on here too. I love you <3 People being rude does not mean you deserve it or that you are bad.

• Love
Reactions: Spiral
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
im confused. are you blaming suicidal people or are you saying what one of them would say?

if its the first option all im going to say is i have yet to met anyone thats tried harder then me and all my trying has gotten me is in a deeper hole
This, just fucking this..

Reactions: Spiral and wordsonscreen