• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
how many more posts are we talking exactly because i read in the rules & info that i had to remain active for atleast 24hours
I don't know. Once it's active you will see the search bar in the upper right corner.

Reactions: Blockz
Ishihara99

Ishihara99

Jun 29, 2024
That's a good question. I've been on this forum anonymously for years, finally got the courage to create an account. I totally understand people trying to be careful as if I put myself in their shoes there is way too many journalists snooping around (especially where I'm from) so people need to be cautious. I am in the same boat, freshly made account so of course I'm not trustworthy and that's understandable. I think it just comes with time. I hope I can ctb this year so hopefully by the end of the year I'll be able to get some help with SN and AE sources. Going to Poland soon but too scared to buy it there and put it in my luggage and fly home with it. So trying to figure out what to do. I wouldn't pm anyone asking for details as that would make people really uncomfortable and maybe thinking they are part of my ctb.