CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I don't even want to speak too much about this because of how it feels but I went to watch a performance at elementary school with a relative performing. While I was there I literally felt like I'm being outperformed by elementary schoolers. Seriously, how pathetic is that? Jesus Christ, man…I seriously can't wait to be done with all of this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and leavingsoon99
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Yeah it feels bad. But a lot of the little fuckers were lucky in life

Reactions: leavingsoon99, Message In A Bottle and CrazyDiamond04
Suwa

Suwa

May 7, 2023
Don't feel bad about it, man. At the end of the day, it's not all that important, is it?

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Don't feel bad about it, man. At the end of the day, it's not all that important, is it?
You're right, it really isn't important.

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
It's not that far fetched. I don't know what your youth was like, but I feel upstaged by everyone because I never received validation nor praise from my parents. So, that's one of the many potential traumas of a bad childhood that is extremely difficult to overcome.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
ColdPhoenix

ColdPhoenix

Oct 21, 2023
Everyone has their own talents and strengths. You have to remember that life is more complicated than a number line of Bad to Good. Just remember where your starting line was, what you had to face, and how far you've come since then. And I guarantee you'll underestimate that last part.