Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
My parents did little other than advise me to ignore the bullying I was receiving from other pupils.
They had the opportunity to accomplish so much more, but they didn't care.
Actually, not even the teachers did

• Aww..
Reactions: Why Me?
H

helloWorld123

Aug 26, 2022
My parents scolded me for not being stronger šŸ¤˜

• Aww..
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Yes, as much as some people like to say that it gets better after school and to just wait it out, school is where people learn to interact with each other forming friendships and building the foundation of their personality. For those of us who are isolated during those formative years it can damage us and leave us with the inability to talk to people without coming off as weird. We have no real foundation to build our adulthood on and so we remain isolated for the rest of our lives.

• Aww..
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, foreverfalling, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 1 other person
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
Yes, as much as some people like to say that it gets better after school and to just wait it out, school is where people learn to interact with each other forming friendships and building the foundation of their personality. For those of us who are isolated during those formative years it can damage us and leave us with the inability to talk to people without coming off as weird. We have no real foundation to build our adulthood on and so we remain isolated for the rest of our lives.
Exactly.
Exactly. I'm sick of hearing it gets better. Part of my childhood was snatched away from me and I won't ever get it back. What hurts me the most is seeing all of my peers thrive while I struggle with the simplest tasks
My parents scolded me for not being stronger šŸ¤˜
Once I stood up to my bully by insulting him and my father got extremely angry with me. He said how he will talk to the other boys father and that I'm the one to be blamed

• Aww..