Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
The guide I am reading lists dose suggestions for oxazepam, valium, and bromazolam for the SN method, but I have alprazolam 2mg (30 tabs).

I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on what the recommended dose for alprazolam might be? Also would taking too much increase the odds of vomiting?

I want to be unconscious ASAP, but I'm also worried about vomiting due to the high dose of medication.

Reactions: idk3
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
You can google the conversion rate of Oxazepam vs alprazolam and if each other drug.

Oxazepam is longer acting than alprazolam afaik but it also takes longer to kick in (onset 1-2 hrs) compared to alprazolam which kicks in within 30-60 min.

Afaik you can use either one, just know the different dosages and onset times etc

Reactions: Beyond_Repair
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Don't look forward to unconscious ASAP wish SN, it's a process that takes minutes to lose consciousness. If i took benzos I wouldn't take too much, just enough to take away the anxiousness. I would want to be lucid enough to take a second cup incase of vomiting, which will be necessary.

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
Don't look forward to unconscious ASAP wish SN, it's a process that takes minutes to lose consciousness. If i took benzos I wouldn't take too much, just enough to take away the anxiousness. I would want to be lucid enough to take a second cup incase of vomiting, which will be necessary.
Thanks for the advice. I was kind of thinking the same thing, but am wondering why such a high dose of benzos is recommended in the guide..?

Either way I'll probably plan on only taking enough to ease anxiety. Definitely don't want to fail, obviously

Thanks!

Reactions: rozeske
M

ms-lovely

Jun 22, 2024
The guide I am reading lists dose suggestions for oxazepam, valium, and bromazolam for the SN method, but I have alprazolam 2mg (30 tabs).

I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on what the recommended dose for alprazolam might be? Also would taking too much increase the odds of vomiting?

I want to be unconscious ASAP, but I'm also worried about vomiting due to the high dose of medication.
I find myself in the same predicament, i only have access to alprazolam, but i don't know how much and when to take them during the process.

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I find myself in the same predicament, i only have access to alprazolam, but i don't know how much and when to take them during the process.
I found a dose conversion site and apparently 30mg of oxazepam ~ 1mg alprazolam. So that'd be 10 x 2mg tabs if you're following the dosing in the guide

Not sure if I'll end up doing that, but good to know nonetheless

Reactions: ms-lovely
M

ms-lovely

Jun 22, 2024
I found a dose conversion site and apparently 30mg of oxazepam ~ 1mg alprazolam. So that'd be 10 x 2mg tabs if you're following the dosing in the guide

Not sure if I'll end up doing that, but good to know nonetheless
Thank you very much, this has helped me a ton. Now I just have to figure out the timing on when to take them, but just like you I'm not sure I will end up following the dosage in the guide exactly