• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Call me Line! :P
Aug 15, 2023
I'm asking this because I can't find the thread that has the table for BMI to SN Grams ratio. I hope that someone can help me.

I am a 20 year old female weighing about 50 kgs at the height of 5'5 feet. (110 pounds and 154.94cm to you Americans.) How much SN would I need to mix into about 50ml of water? (I honestly want a full cup so if someone could provide a formula to account for 237ml that would be great.)

I am planning to make two mixtures as a fail safe and I might not bother with using an antiemetic because I am alright with fasting, but if you guys could recommend any OTC pain relievers, that would be great too.

Sorry if the info I am looking for is widely available here. I know it is, I just can't find it as I am also currently in a state of panic.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023

You find all infos in Vizzys thread!
(I honestly want a full cup so if someone could provide a formula to account for 237ml that would be great.)
Ingesting more water may increase the probability to vomit. It's not about the amount of water it's only about the amount of SN dissolved in water.

• Informative
Reactions: DT2007, imonadeadline and Aim
imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Call me Line! :P
Aug 15, 2023

You find all infos in Vizzys thread!

Ingesting more water may increase the probability to vomit. It's not about the amount of water it's only about the amount of SN dissolved in water.
There it is! Thank you so much!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Mix 25 grams into 50ml of water for best results.

You can do a bunch of math based on your body weight but it won't make a difference. 25g in 50ml of water is the best way.

I advise against ctb in a panicked state so you don't make mistakes or hastily make the decision. But it's ultimately up to you

Reactions: DT2007, Deleted member 65988 and Praestat_Mori
D

Deleted member 65988

I am planning to make two mixtures as a fail safe and I might not bother with using an antiemetic because I am alright with fasting, but if you guys could recommend any OTC pain relievers, that would be great too.
At your current weight, best to go with anything above 15g for SN although 25g is more than enough to do it. Acetaminophen is an otc painkiller to get

Reactions: Mateira