• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Planning to OD on oxycodone as it's the strongest meds i can get my hands on i was desperately looking for fentanyl but it isn't easy to find i'm afraid expect the states but they don't deliver to europe i'm afraid

Reactions: karmaisabitch
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Unfortunately, OD's are rarely successful.
Unless one injects the substance, the body is most likely to vomit it back out.
Would it reduce the odds of vomit if i eat
Before trying to OD or is it preferable i do it on an empty stomach

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Empty stomach, but your body will try to purge it regardless.
Even if you crushed up the pills to try to get them to hit faster, you are far more likely to end up vomiting and in a psych ward than dead.

Overdosing is not a reliable method of ctb. I say this based off of statistics, as well as someone who has tried, and as a death care professional.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Even if you crushed up the pills to try to get them to hit faster, you are far more likely to end up vomiting and in a psych ward than dead.

Overdosing is not a reliable method of ctb. I say this based off of statistics, as well as someone who has tried, and as a death care professional.
Unfortunately as much as your right and I agree with you i don't see much other of a way i really have looked at other options but none of them seem accessible to me

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you used opiates before you might have tolerance. It's almost impossible to suggest a minimum dose that is lethal. Check out the ODs n the PPeH if you're interested.

rotciv

rotciv

opioid researcher
Mar 25, 2023
It is very difficult to know an effective number as it was with Pentobarbital. If you are going to use oxy, it is better to use laced with fentanyl.

Reactions: Forveleth
Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023

What about metoclopramide? Overdose of opioids and SN causes vomiting, but opioids do not cause rapid heartbeat or headache. What if used through the nose? I heard that using this method it only takes 30 seconds to lose consciousness

rotciv

rotciv

opioid researcher
Mar 25, 2023

I created this topic not a while ago but have researched enough to have a more solid opinion now. And only if you have a huge amount of oxy or laced with fentanyl/nitazenes, would I personally try ctb with them. There are some much stronger opioids available and those are preferable to go for, even xylazine itself is more deadly than oxy.

• Informative
Reactions: Forveleth
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
What about metoclopramide? Overdose of opioids and SN causes vomiting, but opioids do not cause rapid heartbeat or headache. What if used through the nose? I heard that using this method it only takes 30 seconds to lose consciousness
Snorting, injecting, or rectal administration would be more likely to succeed than swallowing.