• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PINKIESISU

PINKIESISU

Apr 21, 2024
So I made a thread that is now flooded with a million different ways to have a sedated death (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/whats-in-your-suicide-kit-i-study-pharmacology.113882/page-4) with legal research chemicals that can be bought online, since I keep getting asked how I would do it, here are some of the ways that I would use if I didn't have to kill myself when police are at my door. I will keep this one more simple since there are so many ways depending on the RC's you can find and I want it to be very comprehensible. Basically all items below can easily be acquired online in RC markets or online pharmacies that ship worldwide.

These ones don't use opioids so there is no nausea.
1. 10mL or more of GBL/GHB/1,4 BDO + Megadose benzo + optionally a little alcohol or other sedatives mentioned here.

2. 10g of Carisoprodol (20 tablets) + Megadose benzo + optionally a little alcohol or other sedatives mentioned here.

3. 1g of Methylmethaqualone or Nitromethaqualone + Megadose benzo + optional sedatives ...

4. 10g Phenprobamate + Megadose benzo + 4F-Phenibut + optional sedatives ...

5. 10g Carisoprodol + 100mg Zopiclone or 30mg Eszopiclone + 200mg Baclofen + 600mg Pregabalin (indian pharms method)

6. 10g Chloral Hydrate + Megadose benzo + 1-2 other sedatives mentioned above.

7. 3-6g Clomethiazole or its analogues + Megadose benzo + 4F-Phenibut (Keith Moon died from solely 6g of Clomethiazole capsules and he had a significant tolerance to them from his addiction) make sure to encapsulate your Clomethiazole as it is very corrosive, you may need 20 capsules for 6g,

Opioid methods:
To avoid opioid nausea while awake, always take the opioid when sedation from your sedative of choice takes effect, about 10-30 mins later, or buy acid-resistant enteric coated capsules to put the opioid in, and then you can dose it with the sedatives all at the same time, as this will make the opioid release after 2h or so when it reaches the intestines.

1. 30-60mg (1-2 small lines) of a -zene or -pyne based opioid (Metonitazene, Protonitazepyne, Metonitazepyne) and megadose benzo and/or other sedatives just before snorting the opioid if you are snorting it. For reference 2mg of Fentanyl is lethal, one small line is 30-60mg.

2. 100-500mg Brorphine + Megadose benzo + antiemetic like Diphenhydramine + optional sedatives ...

3. 1000mg 2-MAP-237 (ORALLY IN ENTERIC, ACID RESISTANT CAPSULES ONLY) + Megadose benzo + antiemetic + optional sedatives ...

If you are going to use SN:
I personally would not use SN but if you are going to do it this way, I would copy the popular SN guides but replace the Ibuprofen/Paracetamol part with a strong sedative or Ketamine analogue. Below are my recommendations, mixing them together would be more effective so I'll just list them in categories. If mixing then one could significantly lower the dose of the sedative, but don't lower the dose of the Ketamine analogue as that is honestly the best option.

1. 200-300mg FXE or Ketamine, 300-400mg 2-FDCK, 100mg DCK, 20mg O-PCE are arguably the best options and will put you in a K-Hole for your SN overdose. Basically you will go into an unconscious dream-like state and you will be unable to feel pain, this is why Ketamine is used during surgeries.

2. 2000mg or more of Carisoprodol

3. 2-6g of Clomethiazole

3. 4-10g Phenprobamate

4. Megadose benzos

5. Add any other sedatives mentioned above in this post.

I tried to organize the combos by preference (lethal guarantee and peaceful death) and also separated the combos by items that can all be bought from a single vendor, but feel free to ask questions if you have your own prescriptions that could replace the sedatives, or any tweaks you would want to make to any of these methods.
Well you have a one up on almost everybody here good job

Nemaki Arber

Nemaki Arber

Lost soul & chat lurker
Mar 24, 2023
Do you think quetiapine can be mixed along GHB and Xanax? I'm planning on buying a 100ml of GHB and a total of 400mg of Xanax pills. Or will that be more than enough to sedate me and not put me in too much distress once time comes?

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Do you think quetiapine can be mixed along GHB and Xanax? I'm planning on buying a 100ml of GHB and a total of 400mg of Xanax pills. Or will that be more than enough to sedate me and not put me in too much distress once time comes?

The medium lethal dose (LD50) in rats is 1.7g/kg, almost 15 times less than Pentobarbital. How many grams of GHB would be in those 100ml?

Nemaki Arber

Nemaki Arber

Lost soul & chat lurker
Mar 24, 2023
The medium lethal dose (LD50) in rats is 1.7g/kg, almost 15 times less than Pentobarbital. How many grams of GHB would be in those 100ml?
I don't know, im just going off of the dosages listed in the main post. The place I'm buying it from has 100ml vials and sells xanax aswell.

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Apr 30, 2024
Hi
I'm sorry I'm a newbie & this is my first post. I joined Sasu because I heard SN was the way to go but had no access & was hoping for tips. Scrolling through this it seems I have a lot to learn… I've long since made my decision to CTB & no turning back, it's time - only the drugs of choice & amount is being researched here. I plan to read as much as I can on here tomorrow but it's super late where I am. Apologies if these are dumb questions but I'm just learning. What is considered a megadose of benzos? What combo of all the combos you suggested ranks highest in peacefulness? Ranked highest in speed? I've always thought that alcohol would help & am devastated that it wouldn't. Do you need prescription antiemetics or OTC? I have just learnt that word. Newbie. I'd thought taking the overdose in a bath would help (that's how all the celebs seem to die…) Would that help? Or be painful? I guess I'm not that worried about the pain - I just want to do this once & get it right & not be able to back out once I've taken the meds so need to be prepared. Of all the options you listed, what would you really choose?
Like I said, apologies if dumb questions or already asked - I really didn't know how much I had to read & learn & find the resources. At some point, I need to find out if what I have on hand will do. My plan is to CTB within the next month or so, definitely within 2 or 3 months, but preferably soon so I guess options that have easier access & don't take months to acquire.
Sorry for the ramble & the questions.
Will read more tomorrow.
Any answers appreciated

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
I don't know, im just going off of the dosages listed in the main post. The place I'm buying it from has 100ml vials and sells xanax aswell.

GHB isn't very mortal, but the dose makes the poison.

Nemaki Arber

Nemaki Arber

Lost soul & chat lurker
Mar 24, 2023
GHB isn't very mortal, but the dose makes the poison.
According to the post just 10ml of ghb mixed with a mega dose of benzos (xanax in this case, im buying 40mg worth in total, not 400 that was a typo in my previous post) can be deadly, I've looked it up too and it will cause respiratory depression. The more the merrier and higher chance of success

homesoon.

homesoon.

i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶
Apr 15, 2024
If you are going to use SN:
I personally would not use SN but if you are going to do it this way, I would copy the popular SN guides but replace the Ibuprofen/Paracetamol part with a strong sedative or Ketamine analogue. Below are my recommendations, mixing them together would be more effective so I'll just list them in categories. If mixing then one could significantly lower the dose of the sedative, but don't lower the dose of the Ketamine analogue as that is honestly the best option.

1. 200-300mg FXE or Ketamine, 300-400mg 2-FDCK, 100mg DCK, 20mg O-PCE are arguably the best options and will put you in a K-Hole for your SN overdose. Basically you will go into an unconscious dream-like state and you will be unable to feel pain, this is why Ketamine is used during surgeries.

2. 2000mg or more of Carisoprodol

3. 2-6g of Clomethiazole

3. 4-10g Phenprobamate

4. Megadose benzos

5. Add any other sedatives mentioned above in this post.
SN has been the most acquirable method for me and I've collected everything else I need. However, I'm having issues finding a source for antiemetic, benzos, or propranolol that can be sent to the US without prescription. Given your background, would you know any sources that are more reliable that you could dm me?

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
According to the post just 10ml of ghb mixed with a mega dose of benzos (xanax in this case, im buying 40mg worth in total, not 400 that was a typo in my previous post) can be deadly, I've looked it up too and it will cause respiratory depression. The more the merrier and higher chance of success

Many people tried here and gone wrong, as I said, GHB isn't that toxic, people overdose with heavy doses and mixed with other substances, not that simples as take 10ml and 40mg of xanax.

@Properoserdosed suggest very good substances but in terms of doses aren't that lethal.

Last edited:
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
GBL and 1,4 BDO used to be widely sold on eBay and Amazon. Now they're kind of hard to find.
I know it's frowned upon to ask for sources, but I'd like to know as to what place in the US one could hypothetically find these?
I found a few places in Europe that sell them as "cleaning products", but idk if they would ship to the US oor if they would make it through customs. Feel free to DM me if you have any info!
Thanks!

A

alexending0412

Nov 12, 2023
Hey, so I have pregabalin, tramadol, diclofenac, cocodamol, ivabradine, multiple anti-emetics (metoclopramide, domperidone, cyclizine, prochlorperazine), sertraline, and a limited access to lorazepam and butec patches. Would any of these be a good combo? Or would any of them not be useful?

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Hey, so I have pregabalin, tramadol, diclofenac, cocodamol, ivabradine, multiple anti-emetics (metoclopramide, domperidone, cyclizine, prochlorperazine), sertraline, and a limited access to lorazepam and butec patches. Would any of these be a good combo? Or would any of them not be useful?

just opioids and other weak substances, I wouldn't risk it at all.

Reactions: alexending0412
bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
What would constitute a mega dose of benzos? I can have 40 mg of xanax and still be functional slightly drunk feeling . How much would be the upper limit I have 400 pills left. Could I take 100 without issues?

Last edited:
Demian

Demian

Mar 25, 2024
What can I combine with morphine and phenobarbital to speed up the process so much that there's no time to be saved?

jawdropped123

jawdropped123

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
I know it's frowned upon to ask for sources, but I'd like to know as to what place in the US one could hypothetically find these?
I found a few places in Europe that sell them as "cleaning products", but idk if they would ship to the US oor if they would make it through customs. Feel free to DM me if you have any info!
Thanks!
Europe? Do you know anywhere that i can get xanax in the netherlands?

T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
PSA: All these combos may look enticing but there isn't enough research from this site or scientific studies to conclude if these doses and drugs are as great as they seem, I have no doubt these combos CAN kill you but slipping on a banana also kills yet there's a reason nobody suggests that as a suicide method
Europe? Do you know anywhere that i can get xanax in the netherlands?

The markets on Tor.taxi, Dark.fail and Daunt.Link have many vendors, but please look at vendor reviews and select vendors with more sales and account age to ensure you don't get scammed!

Last edited:
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
weird how even though most methods have mega dosing benzos included most don't need anti emetics, is anyone here sure that it'd be fine to take loads of benzos without AEs?