• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

can'tdoitanymore

Student
Oct 31, 2019
I know it works best fasting but I want to know if I was feeling impulsive one day would it be ok to take without fasting first? Same with alcohol. Is there still a chance it could work? I think I read one account where they didn't fast and just ended up with diarrhea but can't find any other accounts from non-fasting.

The pain is getting worse and worse and I'm not ready to CTB but if it becomes unbearable I don't know I'll be able to stop myself. Unless I am remembering wrong haven't some people been poisoned by SN by someone else so surely there weren't fasting?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and WEASEL1234
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Fasting and abstaining from alcohol both maximise the chances, firstly of the procedure working, and secondly it working quickly with a minimum of discomfort. By not following the protocol closely, you are taking a chance on altering those two variables. I don't imagine it's impossible to achieve on a non-empty stomach with alcohol consumption, but it's certainly a lot less likely and less pleasant.

Reactions: GinaIsReady, Soul, TimeToBiteTheDust and 2 others
WEASEL1234

WEASEL1234

By a thread
Jan 28, 2020
I know it works best fasting but I want to know if I was feeling impulsive one day would it be ok to take without fasting first? Same with alcohol. Is there still a chance it could work? I think I read one account where they didn't fast and just ended up with diarrhea but can't find any other accounts from non-fasting.

The pain is getting worse and worse and I'm not ready to CTB but if it becomes unbearable I don't know I'll be able to stop myself. Unless I am remembering wrong haven't some people been poisoned by SN by someone else so surely there weren't fasting?
Alcohol in any quantity will increase your likelihood of vomiting. You need to sustain the SN in the system for it to be fatal.

Reactions: GinaIsReady, TimeToBiteTheDust, Quarky00 and 3 others
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
You need to do everything you can to keep that SN in your body, which means definitely no alcohol, and having an empty as possible stomach

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, autumnal and WEASEL1234
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
How long do you have to fast for?

All your questions have been answered :

Timeline
  • 5h before SN– light meal – start fasting.
    • Some may consider 4h as enough, others will want 6h
    • Avoid alcohol
  • Next 3 hours– water, non-acidic juices – moderation (glass or two)
    • Avoid acidic, carbonated, caffeinated, fatty drinks.
  • Next 1 hour – minimize water intake.
  • Next 1 hour – complete fast (no drinking)
Example and discussion

Please research this method , using the resources here :hug: Read Stan's Guide and notes first .

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/

Reactions: autumnal, WEASEL1234, Dear Flabby and 2 others
A

Awayout

Jun 17, 2019
I don't understand all the prior preparations to this method. Like, couldn't one just take like 100 or 200 grams without having to fast or use blockers?

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Food/water in your stomach affects how the speed that you absorb SN. You need it to happen quickly, so fasting is important.

Alcohol not only increases your vomiting risk, it changes your stomach acidity, which also affects absorbtion. It's very strongly not recommended for that reason.

Everything that's in the guides is recommended for a good reason. Everything works together to make it as peaceful as possible. That's why it's important to just stick to the formula as closely as you can.

I don't understand all the prior preparations to this method. Like, couldn't one just take like 100 or 200 grams without having to fast or use blockers?

That's super overkill. Not really even realistic. People have a hard enough time drinking 25g. The more you take, the more likely you are to puke, and the more water you will need to drink. It changes everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal and WEASEL1234
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Why don't you read the guide ?

Sorry for being suspicious but... Member since Jun 2019 -- total silence -- then first post "just take 200g SN".

Reactions: autumnal and WEASEL1234
A

Awayout

Jun 17, 2019
Why don't you read the guide ?

Sorry for being suspicious but... Member since Jun 2019 -- total silence -- then first post "just take 200g SN".

I get that, I've been a solid lurker.

I read through Stan's guide a while back when I first joined and I just read through it again. I think was more referring to the anti inflammatory and puking medicine. Maybe I just have a strong stomach as I haven't puked in over 23 years nor have I ever been nauseated before.
Food/water in your stomach affects how the speed that you absorb SN. You need it to happen quickly, so fasting is important.

Alcohol not only increases your vomiting risk, it changes your stomach acidity, which also affects absorbtion. It's very strongly not recommended for that reason.

Everything that's in the guides is recommended for a good reason. Everything works together to make it as peaceful as possible. That's why it's important to just stick to the formula as closely as you can.

That's super overkill. Not really even realistic. People have a hard enough time drinking 25g. The more you take, the more likely you are to puke, and the more water you will need to drink. It changes everything.

I can get that and I think that's the reason as to why it's not for me. I don't feel as though I deserve a painless exit. If I did, I would have used one of my firearms years ago; also the whole messy clean up for some poor fella.

Last edited:
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019

I read through Stan's guide a while back when I first joined and I just read through it again. I think was more referring to the anti inflammatory and puking medicine. Maybe I just have a strong stomach as I haven't puked in over 23 years nor have I ever been nauseated before.
But how many times have you been poisoned before? The body's response to poison is vomiting. It's trying to save itself by purging the toxins. It isn't like just feeling sick, where maybe you can will yourself to not puke.

Reactions: autumnal and Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
anti inflammatory and puking medicine
Painkillers and antiemetics (prokinetic) .

I read through Stan's guide when I first joined
When you joined there was no Guide . Stan wrote it 5 months after . But whatever , I'm not into playing detective . However please make yourself familiar with SN journey in intestines . You talk about serious poison , say you read everything , but "don't understand preparations" ? Have another go .

Last edited:
Reactions: WEASEL1234
A

Awayout

Jun 17, 2019
Painkillers and antiemetics (prokinetic) .

When you joined there was no Guide . Stan wrote it 5 months after . But whatever , I'm not into playing detective . However please make yourself familiar with SN journey in intestines . You talk about serious poison , say you read everything , but "don't understand preparations" ? Have another go .

You got me Fletcher, case solved!

It probably wasn't his guide then, but I do recall reading something on here about it and the reason it kind of stuck with me is because my buddy owns a charcuterie company and always has 36kgs bags of it in his slaughter house.
But how many times have you been poisoned before? The body's response to poison is vomiting. It's trying to save itself by purging the toxins. It isn't like just feeling sick, where maybe you can will yourself to not puke.

I haven't had the flu since I was 6 years old.
As for poisoned, I was poisoned twice in the last 10 years, once benzene poisoning and second was H2S poisoning. I'm not sure if puking is common from them but I was extremely fucked up from both.

Last edited:
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Were poisoned? Someone poisoned you? :ohhhh: H2S is flammable gas , what the hell happened there ...

:hug:

Oral intake (SN) should not be compared to inhalation (H2S). Benzene cannot be compare to SN as well. Flu has nothing to do with it.

Had you read FAQ -- people tested kitchen salt. I referred to resource for reason. I again advise reading more.

WEASEL1234

WEASEL1234

By a thread
Jan 28, 2020

Well thought out reply.

I can get that and I think that's the reason as to why it's not for me. I don't feel as though I deserve a painless exit. If I did, I would have used one of my firearms years ago; also the whole messy clean up for some poor fella.
I bet you've never drunk SN before and you WILL vomit. As previous posters said... the regimen is in place for good reason. I don't understand why you're questioning it?
Were poisoned? Someone poisoned you? :ohhhh: H2S is flammable gas , what the hell happened there ...

Oral intake (SN) should not be compared to inhalation (H2S). Benzene cannot be compare to SN as well. Flu has nothing to do with it.

Had you read FAQ -- people tested kitchen salt. I referred to resource for reason. I again advise reading more.
Not quite sure what the OP is getting at? Tried and tested and well thought out method.. WHY would OP question that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
OP may question...

Guide says no need for preparations but details how it helps -- why ask again and again?.... Stan was pretty clear :hug:

Last edited:
A

Awayout

Jun 17, 2019

Both times were work related, I work with and around lots of dangerous chemicals and gases.

I'm not comparing to SN, I was just saying that with all my experiences with things people usually puke from, I've never ended up puking myself, that's all.
Well thought out reply.

I bet you've never drunk SN before and you WILL vomit. As previous posters said... the regimen is in place for good reason. I don't understand why you're questioning it?

Not quite sure what the OP is getting at? Tried and tested and well thought out method.. WHY would OP question that?

Questioning = bad, got it.

Last edited:
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Still, @Awayout, it's hard to imagine anyone managing to eat 100-200 g of a salt. Please don't try it just for me, though!

• Hugs
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
@Awayout , questioning is good . But the way this was phrased and addressed was bit off putting . Nothing bad . But 80 members tried 20g of SN ; member here asked about fasting ; then you come to say never vomit and suggest 200g ... There's nothing "wrong" but it doesn't feel right :wink:

You also appear to ignore help.

Asking
without having to fast or use blockers?

Well, that is in the guide. It says so specifically right at the start . Yet you say "I read it" -- again bit off putting .

Sorry for the accidents and if you felt silenced or attacked here . Being mindful and thoughtful helps ...

Last edited:
WEASEL1234

WEASEL1234

By a thread
Jan 28, 2020
OP may question...

Guide says no need for preparations but details how it helps -- why ask again and again?.... Stan was pretty clear :hug:
I agree completely. No one is "forcing" this on the OP so I am not quite sure of the OP's agenda... there may not be one.
Both times were work related, I work with and around lots of dangerous chemicals and gases.

I'm not comparing to SN, I was just saying that with all my experiences with things people usually puke from, I've never ended up puking myself, that's all.

Not at all... as Quarky has said..questions are good. This is a tried method with as close to a peaceful ending as you will get without N being the gold standard.

Last edited:
C

can'tdoitanymore

Student
Oct 31, 2019
OP may question...

I'm only asking because although it is clear the regimen in the best way and if I am in a fit state to follow it I obviously will i want to know what my chances are if I haven't. I know my own mind and when I am feeling impulsive and/or have been drinking might say F it and take it but if it is a guaranteed failure that might be enough to stop me.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

This. Exactly this. Nausea from external stimulus is very subjective and you may well have a much better tolerance of typically nauseating sights, tastes or smells than most people. But the body's internal reaction to poison in the stomach is powerful, instinctive and unavoidable. It's a whole different order of magnitude compared to the first type.

Last edited: