• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheLittleMouse

TheLittleMouse

It/They Trying to find a way out of this hole
Aug 4, 2023
I am planning to CTB with the partial hanging method.

I have a plastic rope of 5mm that i tied 3 slipknots on one side and 1 nose on the other.
My plain is to stuck the rope inside of a drawer in my closet and stuck it using one of the knots (both work for that) to prevent the rope from escaping. For what I have tested it seems to be successful! (the closet and the rope seem to support my weight(38kg).

I didn't decide what position I will be using yet. And I don't understand how to place the rope on my neck (I've been searching but my first language isn't English so its difficult to be sure and I don't want to fail or have doubts).

About other details. I live with another person and they work a lot, so i have a lot of opportunities since I pass most of my days alone. I thought about hanging myself in a florest near by my house (because i didn't want to find by the person i share the house with, but I am having a hard time leaving and I am afraid that I might be caught, so this is the best option I have) I've try to find better materials but this is the best I have access to, but I accept advices.

The only thing that I am missing to CBT (without counting the knowledge) its the note i want to leave behind, I have an ideia in how to do it. When I have it all, I will put my plan in pratice.

(My second possible method its the tourniquet one, but I dont feel quite confident with it)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I think 5 mm is too thin.

Since you can't use the search function yet and you mention the tourniquet method, you can find a book about the carotid method here:

It´s in German, but you can use deepl.com

If you decide to use a tourniquet, I would not use a homemade one, but buy one (amazon, brand name "TIME").

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TheLittleMouse and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
OP probably means "How effective my plan to CTB is?"

Reactions: TheLittleMouse
Upvote 0