• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DepressedDude

DepressedDude

Life destroyed by invega
Apr 21, 2024
Religion used to give my life meaning, now that I know it's all made up I feel trapped in a nightmare I can't escape from.

• Hugs
Reactions: thenamingofcats, halleyscomet, divinemistress36 and 3 others
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
i can't wait to get the hell outta of this pointless meaningless existence and return back to not existing at all if only i had a peaceful reliable accessible method i would leave right now, when we cease to exists i hope it last forever

Reactions: sserafim, 4am, silas0 and 5 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Existence isn't pointless if u have sth to hold on (in your case it was religion) but in any case religion is just sth that is invented by humans. Life is more than that when we are alive and we are enabled to live our lives the way we want. Y is existence pointless to u?

Reactions: divinemistress36 and iloverachel
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
By fantasizing about CTB. It's literally the only thing that makes me feel better at this point.

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, sserafim, Ephemeron and 6 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I don't cope at all with My meaningless existence
I just lay down and rot

Reactions: Gelos82, sserafim, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Dissociate 24/7

Reactions: Gelos82, sserafim, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case unless I somehow manage to die there's simply no choice but to continue suffering in this meaningless existence that was always so undesirable in the first place. I never would have chose existence if it was up to me and I find it beyond tragic how humans so harmfully impose it even know there was never a need for existence with nobody being able to suffer from never existing at all.

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, ijustwishtodie, 4am and 3 others
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
Life is meaningless yes, but I see it more as a good thing. It means that I can ctb or continue to live in peace, knowing that ultimately it doesn't matter. For me that thought gives me freedom to do what gives me joy in this world. There isn't much that makes me happy anymore, but knowing that I can do whatever I want because nothing will happen after death gives me a source of comfort.

Reactions: Hollowman and avoid
Forest Fire

Forest Fire

Student
Jul 19, 2019
Usually smoke weed or disassociate. When i can't do either of them i obsessively think about my ctb method and read stuff on here

Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Sleep as much as possible, doom scrolling, and eat my feelings

Reactions: thenamingofcats
silas0

silas0

Apr 26, 2024
Existence isn't pointless if u have sth to hold on (in your case it was religion) but in any case religion is just sth that is invented by humans. Life is more than that when we are alive and we are enabled to live our lives the way we want. Y is existence pointless to u?
It's all subjective but if you look at it objectively there is no universal aim or purpose. We're stuck on a planet in the vastness of the universe with no answers as in what we're doing here. You come here without your consent and have to obey the laws whether laws of physics or country's laws etc. You have a certain amount of time and eventually you kick the bucket and your body and everything you've ever done and achieved would vanish into the thin air. If you tell me existence is objectively not pointless I would like to hear your argument! (Subjectively it's understandable people can make up their BS to feel better)

Reactions: sserafim, thenamingofcats and divinemistress36
vadim

vadim

Disqualified From Being Human
Aug 10, 2023
I don't. I live out my meaningless existence because I lack the courage to cbt and feel worse every day :)

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
The fact that my existence is meaningless doesn't bother me as much as the fact that I couldn't consent to it. This infuriates me. I was born without a choice and I'm basically forced to stay alive because it's hard to die. I never even wanted to exist anyways

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, thenamingofcats, divinemistress36 and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's all subjective but if you look at it objectively there is no universal aim or purpose. We're stuck on a planet in the vastness of the universe with no answers as in what we're doing here. You come here without your consent and have to obey the laws whether laws of physics or country's laws etc. You have a certain amount of time and eventually you kick the bucket and your body and everything you've ever done and achieved would vanish into the thin air. If you tell me existence is objectively not pointless I would like to hear your argument! (Subjectively it's understandable people can make up their BS to feel better)
Objectively you are right and I agree with that.

Reactions: sserafim and silas0
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
My problem is that human life is too long. It would have been perfect to die at the age of thirty. The only thing I have to do is prepare for suicide so that I do not suffer for decades from illness, pain and ailments and die of old age. I have also understood that religious scriptures are made up by humans - but our whole civilization is made up - even the languages and the letters we write here are made up.

Reactions: Hollowman, sserafim and divinemistress36
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I don't haha kill me

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
A world without purpose and meaning is terrifying.
In such a scenario, every option seems to be bad.
In fact, living in such a scenario is kind of hell.
The whole world looks like a prison. Even death sounds like a prison.

I have been going through a big crisis for several days.
I constantly feel stress and emptiness.
I have no goal, so I have no motivation.
Currently I feel like a prisoner.
I have the impression that there is no good solution at this point.
Fuck it.

The reality is brutal.
The only meaning from nature's point of view is reproduction and survival.
Nothing more.
Of course, this is an insufficient goal.
We, the people, want something more.
If someone doesn't find their way, they already live in hell.

Good luck.

Reactions: DepressedDude, sserafim and divinemistress36
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't. There is no cope, nothing that I can do. Everyday I'm forced to just live on with pain. It'll continue to be like this until I die. I hate at how the only method that I can access is drowning

Reactions: sserafim and 4am
thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Student
Apr 2, 2024
I don't have to cope anymore, or do anything. there's only the exit door.

Reactions: sserafim
E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
For a long time I deluded myself into thinking it was all for "something", but I just can't justify it anymore. I don't "cope" at all, maybe try to drown it all out, or drink.

Reactions: DepressedDude