• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Aug 21, 2019
Not of my SI. My own stupidness. I cut my throat, 5 times but the only knive what I got, was so unsharp that I could not cut deep enough. At that time I had no internet access, no books or any other information, I did not know how to make a hangman knot and how to sharp a knive. So it was the only what I had. At least I could overcome SI relatively easy.

The joke is I have now much more knowledge, money, materials, softy methods and even know how to theoretical make cyanide but cannot overcome SI anymore.

V

Valsalva

Feb 25, 2020
Thx. Pls. do NOT try cutting. Never works. Hangmans knot doesnt work either. Just causing freaking pain. Best wishes!

S

suicideintended

Exhausted
May 6, 2020
I agree on the cutting. It's a great self-harm method to release mental pain but it almost never works for ctb and that's from numerous personal experiences. Even if you're doing it the right way and at the right spot and to the right depth , it takes so long and sometimes you clot up

C

CheeseBursT

Apr 13, 2023
Hi I'm from India a poor country. I have methods to die by suicide yet. I do not have enough money to enact on them. I'm thinkin of dying by nitrogen asphyxiation. I spent all my money on buying the cylinder and it's delivery. Now i'm saving for its refilling and it's transportationm i live in a village so transportation is very costly to the filling centre. I tried partial hanging yesterda but as soon as I get dizzy. I stand up in unciously die to survival instinct. Now I have a question. Is the dizziness coming from obstructin of carotid arteries or jugular vein. if the dizziness is coming from the arteries is it enough to kill me in 30 minutes if I subdue my survival instinct? Can anyone please answer.?
Do not mind my spellings because my hands are still shaking after my attempt
Do not mind my spellings because my hands are still shaking after my attempt