• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

a.hamza.13

a.hamza.13

Apr 15, 2024
I'm in exam season and it always sucks. I'm feeling really overwhelmed with exams. Today it was my first exam of the current semester. It was Statistical Fuckin' Mechanics, a pretty difficult subject. It goes over my head. It was a 3 hours long exam. For the first hour I was just looking around to get some help but all in vain. I couldn't complete even a single question in the first hour. I've to take nine other exams and four of them are supplementary. Every subject is so difficult like quantum mechanics, classical electrodynamics, nuclear physics, medical physics, topics in solid solid state physics, classical mechanics, solid state physics, electronics, computational physics are all hellish subjects. I was once dropped by the university but somehow I got a chance to continue again after wasting a year. My father is a physical and mental abuser of me. I somehow keep all this matter secret to avoid further problems but sometimes it's very overwhelming. I'm struggling with many problems. I feel so suffered and it's so difficult to bear this pain. I wish to die ASAP!

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I am firm exam hater. I think its stupid how years of learning is only proven in a few exams. I get major anxiety in exams and I end up blanking which isn't fair since in class I can write essays just fine. They're also just a memory test, doing science pissed me off it was just learning the textbook off by heart. Anyway I relate with you, I have my exams this month and if I fail it means the end of my life. Wishing you the best!!

Reactions: a.hamza.13 and 4am