DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
I was slightly annoyed at my phone because I didn't know what was happening. I was at work most the time otherwise I would of had anxiety about it. I guess I come here a lot. I don't know what I'd do without it.

• Hugs
Reactions: tpboy and Praestat_Mori
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
quite annoyed

Like, they think I'll just forget abt this site? That it'll cure my depression?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
It makes me anxious. And I worry more for the other members who can't access the site than for myself. I know it's a lifeline [ironic wording there...] for many people here.

Thankfully I have all of the method information, etc. that I need saved on my computer so if SS goes down, I still have access to it.

• Hugs
exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
I was constantly refreshing and reaching out to the few friends I made on Discord to see if it was just me. I really had major panic the entire day because I thought maybe SS was done for good. I am a newer member here so I haven't truly experienced an attack against it yet, so I wasn't sure if it was coming back. It is kind of sad. A pro-choice forum has brought me so much more comfort than any of my caring friends.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and snowlance
numar

numar

Always tired
Sep 11, 2023
kinda shitty. I lost my account during the data loss and this was the only thing keeping me sane for the week

• Hugs
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and Praestat_Mori
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
There is a discord for sasu now