Kompass

Kompass

x)
Aug 24, 2023
I was in a coma so I didn't feel anything when SS was down, lucky me.
How are you feeling right now?
Im sorry your attempt failed but on the other hand im happy to know that you are still alive. I read your goodbye thread yesterday and I got really worried when I read your last messages. Hope you are doing well <3

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, Kerrtu and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't care if the forum is down for one day or a few hours but the problem is how the site is basically dying now, so much of it has been deleted and destroyed which is what bothers me instead. The site is pretty much dead, it's useless now if all the posts are gone and I doubt the site itself will last for much longer at all. Yes, it makes me feel great to have my posts just deleted.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: heavyeyes, Praestat_Mori and Kerrtu
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
How are you feeling right now?
Im sorry your attempt failed but on the other hand im happy to know that you are still alive. I read your goodbye thread yesterday and I got really worried when I read your last messages. Hope you are doing well <3
I'm disappointed in myself, I thought 30mg metoclopramide would be enough but I underestimated the amount of nausea that i'd have to endure. My throat also hurts from the constant contractions in my throat making me throw up yesterday and the tube the doctors put in my throat. Other than that I feel fine, guess. I will try my best to recover but I see no point in doing so because I don't have enough support from my family and people around me.

I'm sorry I made you and many others worried for my safety, I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, rosenwasser, rationaltake and 3 others
Kompass

Kompass

x)
Aug 24, 2023
I really hope you'll be able to get a fair chance at life with all the support you need. You deserve it.
Best of luck <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, Praestat_Mori, Kerrtu and 1 other person
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
I had several different emotions. I do not think that any of them would be what pro lifers would want. Then again maybe they would.

I was extremely anxious.

I thought that the only site where the members were truly non judgmental and supportive would be gone.
Was also worried that I had lost access to the method(s) resources for good.

I'm happy that this site is up and running. Truly felt like a relief.
If this community gets shut down for good, idk where else to go to and share how I truly feel.

I do now want this site to shut down. However if it does, I hope we will be updated about the status, and a new site very similar to this.
Also, I hope that we would get the communication. And that we would be updated through telegram, twitter etc.

Hopefully this site stays running.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, AKAY87, LonelyKitten and 1 other person
wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
wasn't online yesterday, so i'm just confused and trying to figure out what exactly happened right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, Praestat_Mori and Kerrtu
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I was panicking a bit since there are so much helpful posts here

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, Orbitc, Larysa and 1 other person
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

currently starving
Sep 9, 2023
when SS was down i completely lost it, not only hv i lost my entire acct i had to make a completely new 1 which took ages every second i was tensed up n refreshing more times then what my web browser could handle n didn't speak to no one till i was back on the site so u could say i didn't handle it very well

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, Larysa and Praestat_Mori
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
I'm disappointed in myself, I thought 30mg metoclopramide would be enough but I underestimated the amount of nausea that i'd have to endure. My throat also hurts from the constant contractions in my throat making me throw up yesterday and the tube the doctors put in my throat. Other than that I feel fine, guess. I will try my best to recover but I see no point in doing so because I don't have enough support from my family and people around me.

I'm sorry I made you and many others worried for my safety, I wish you the best.
Do you still believe SN can be a effective solution.

fated to die

fated to die

vexed
Jul 6, 2023
i tried to likmit my time on this forum because i'm not so mentally stable. the one time i wanted to go on it, my fiancée said it was down and i could tel she was happy. i not happy .

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, tpboy, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Do you still believe SN can be a effective solution.
Yes, I still do. I struggle with nausea and I didn't take enough AE which contributed to my failure. I have now learned to take more and hopefully people who also struggle with the same problems that I struggle with can also learn and consider using more AE. It wasn't painful at all, for me and if I wasn't throwing up so much then I would've left peacefully.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, rosenwasser, AKAY87 and 3 others
LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
What do you mean by burning it to cinders? Mistakes?
Yeah, mistakes. I fucked up my life super hard on most levels - legally, financially, socially, etc.
Any matters, or people, I have to/should interact with now, I don't understand how to anymore, so anything I touch has been breaking even more than before, until there will be nothing left eventually - my life is "burning to cinders".

The only thing that seems rationally sound now is to ctb and escape this hell-downward-spiral forever, so it's refreshing to finally have found a space where that isn't frowned upon. Makes you feel less lonely in hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, Oncologynurz123, tpboy and 3 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I felt some anxiety but seeing that this has happened before, I calmed down.
Besides, it's not easy to maintain a site like this so it's understandable.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Technical problems were nothing new but the data loss was very strange. I don't believe that has happened before.

I almost felt like I had gone back in time. Then I got frustrated it was only a fucking week prior.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, Orbitc and Praestat_Mori
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Yesterday I couldn't access the site due to a Ddos attack, but I wasn't too worried because my work site is also often subject to Ddos attacks and I just have to wait. I collected all the information I needed about the methods that interested me, but I thought about what a big loss new users would have - after all, you all say that some of the information has disappeared, and this is the only place where there is really a lot of useful information with detailed descriptions of the methods. It is cruel to deprive desperate people of even the opportunity to commit suicide.
For some reason the search function doesn't work - I wanted to read more about SN, but the search doesn't work (((

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes and Praestat_Mori
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Surprisingly lonely, something that I hadn't felt in a long time.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes
dysthym1a

dysthym1a

i just keep letting me down
Sep 9, 2023
I was frantically refreshing in the morning, saw the Cloudfare error thinking that the feds got to it. Then I tried to log into my old account after it was up and it said my account didn't exist. Found out that it was deleted in the data loss. Thought I got banned at first though lol. I was like "Damn, did I really say something bad?"

• Love
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yesterday I couldn't access the site due to a Ddos attack,
@RainAndSadness has explicitly said that the site being down was NOT from a ddos attack, but rather because of server issues. Every member should contribute a $1.00. That would raise more than $25,000.00, which would buy a pretty nice server, and maybe even a backup server, too.

Reactions: Passersby, heavyeyes, AKAY87 and 1 other person
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Panic, anxious

Reactions: heavyeyes and tora
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
frustrated

tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
I panicked a lot, I was out buying a shotgun when it went down and I was nervous that the website was permanently down and that I wouldn't be able to post on here at all before I CTB this week

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes and LonelyKitten
Borderline

Borderline

Borderline Personality Disorder
Aug 8, 2023
I'm worried that SS will soon no longer exist, but what do I do then?

Reactions: jbear824 and heavyeyes
NeedPeace83

NeedPeace83

Sep 9, 2023
I panicked cause i didn't save all the information i need for my ctb , i lost contact with a friend i made here who was helping me to get some stuff.
I had to make a new account and was afraid my application won't be accepted.

• Love
ame-chan

ame-chan

Life is just needlessly long
Sep 9, 2023
I lost my account because I registered 3 days ago haha. I just lost one post of me venting so it doesn't matter that much

Reactions: LonelyKitten and heavyeyes
U

uniqueusername987

Sep 9, 2023
I got some good info for a method right in the hour before it shut down (I wasn't sure if it'd come back) and I couldn't get over how lucky I'd gotten. :ahhha:

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
@RainAndSadness has explicitly said that the site being down was NOT from a ddos attack, but rather because of server issues. Every member should contribute a $1.00. That would raise more than $25,000.00, which would buy a pretty nice server, and maybe even a backup server, too.
How do you donate.

whisperjump

whisperjump

i am the thing i've tried to kill over 8 times now
Sep 9, 2023
fucking hell. i didn't even know i needed it that much. i'm the only suicidal out of all my friends. i really need this place.

jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
I was very anxious. felt despair at the idea of this community just disappearing with no way to re-form.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori