• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

metasticmind

May 4, 2024
i can't sit by myself in my own thoughts. it always leads me down a mental health spiral that fucks everything in my life up. i can't talk to my friends about my issues because it's such a big burden and it hurts them, and it makes them leave too. i can't talk to my therapist 24/7, couldn't even dream of affording it if it were somehow an option. how tf do i cope with just being alone? i'm about to be left alone for like a full week and i'm really worried i'm going to ctb on impulse. i even have a letter written up

waningmoth

waningmoth

Aug 29, 2023
Im not sure how much this will apply to your situation but for me in long term isolation ive found that studying something new and going down a rabbit hole works wonders, same with getting heavilly into a new hobby you can do by yourself. Your too busy thinking about what you've just read to think to hard on everything else.

Alternatively if you need someone to talk to, im hear to listen

Reactions: notjayk and Linda
pseudo_pseu

pseudo_pseu

Feb 22, 2023
Setting up an internal dialogue with a Tulpa maybe? Working fairly well for me