• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
I think that's the only method I can do. And in by July I think that's it. I cannot hold on any longer. I just need to get it over with.

How can I convince myself or train for plunging into pain by this method?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Hanging is not my method, but I would think that if it takes 30 minutes, you did something wrong. Maybe? do some more research about what others have done wrong so u can avoid those mistakes yourself.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
10 minutes is more reasonable until you pass out then 20 mins to death

escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
Honestly I would only consider it with massive amounts of drugs like alcohol+opiate+benzos to help numb the pain and alleviate anxiety.
I know many are against 'complicating methods' but if you have everything set up sober first it just makes sense to be numbed out as much as possible first. Don't get messed up and then set everything up. Have every detail in place first and maybe even be noosed up beforehand to minimize error. At the very least I'd be very, very drunk if I had no access to other drugs.

Reactions: SisyphusAlways
L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
If you really want it over quick, you need to go for full-drop. If you shoot for a significant longer jump than is needed for a break, you should end up decapitated.

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
If you do it right, you will pass out withinm less than 1 minute. That s why i choose part suspension instead as I can adjust it if I do it wrong.