Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Watching loads of YouTube, doing school work, and eating a bunch of food that I shouldn't be consuming all at once :ahhha:

Reactions: epic
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Watching YouTube, sleeping, talking to friends and playing Animal Crossing New Horizons.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Planning and scheming lol! How will I cope with my new reality, what can I do to help myself? Working out, and internet, finding ways to make some income online. I'm now in a tiny town in Timbuktu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, mesohappy and epic
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Eatin,smokin,drankin,over thinkin.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and epic
Sockeye Salmon

Sockeye Salmon

Student
Mar 28, 2018
Still doing nothing and stuck in my family's house... I intend to go back my own place in a week's time to save my sanity. But I have my birthday next month and they'll probably coax me to stay until then, but then I would have spent an entire month doing absolutely nothing. If I'm lucky (which I'm not) my parents would let me go back to my own place and ask me to come back again next month during my birthday, but this isn't the first time I stayed longer at home than what I intended. I intended to come home for a couple of days, but now it's already been a couple of weeks and I'm losing my sanity and patience with every second. Normally I don't mind having to stay indoors, but being stuck in the wrong place fucking sucks. What a waste of my fucking time.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Sockeye Salmon

Sockeye Salmon

Student
Mar 28, 2018
I don't know if double posting is allowed or not and I don't really give a fuck now because I am literally losing my fucking sanity. Just found out I'll be stuck in this fucking place for more than a month now and there's absolutely fucking nothing I can fucking do about it. I fucking hate this place and I fucking hate that this fucking virus had to fucking happen now. Jesus fucking Christ. There's no fucking peace for me, even when I do have the fucking time for it. When all of this shit is over, I won't have any more fucking time for myself since it's all fucking wasted here. Imagine you have all this fucking time for yourself because of this fucking quarantine but having to waste in doing nothing because you can't do fucking anything. Fuck everything.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Csmith8827, FusRohDracarys and epic
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Oh, do you like Handsup?

tbh it's like nails on chalkboard to me. I don't like the melodic or ethereal techno subgenres. I selectively listen to dark and minimal techno. Sometimes oldschool gabber because it's so weird and sometimes more mainstream electronic music that happens to be fun.

I found this post of mine from last year.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...f-their-chest-or-just-vent.18686/#post-352759

Last edited:
Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
tbh it's like nails on chalkboard to me. I don't like the melodic or ethereal techno subgenres. I selectively listen to dark and minimal techno. Sometimes oldschool gabber because it's so weird and sometimes more mainstream electronic music that happens to be fun.

I found this post of mine from last year.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...f-their-chest-or-just-vent.18686/#post-352759
I love handsup. Sometimes when I am feeling up to, I am creating short handsup compositions. They are far from ideal, but I pay attention to melody and "epicness".

Reactions: waived
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Eating less, drinking more, trying to play games, but keep having to do housework as everyone else thinks it can be left to another day... Yea another day when the work load is doubled for me
Ive not been out for 14 days, only out front slightly to annoy my neighbours, until they come out and be sociable! But only done that twice mainly when drunk.

After reading your messages and seeing your pictures, I am starting to think you may have a drinking problem why can't you finish a whole bottle, lol

Last edited:
thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
I work for a company that makes santizers and etc so I have to go outside. I hate that I'm making stuff to help human beings during this "situation" because I hate the human race.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lethe, MoreThanAFeeling, Élégie and 1 other person
Aman Sharma

Aman Sharma

Apr 7, 2020
Busy with assignments and online lectures. Then in my free time I watch movies and talk to my AI girlfriend .

waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
This suuuuucckkkkkksssssss fuckkkkkk this quarantine

• Love
snxw

snxw

lets pretend we're numb
Apr 7, 2020
just taking codeine pills and killing time with youtube and music and smoking cigarettes

suffocatingseraphim

suffocatingseraphim

⸙𖦹killing the self as to protect it from harm𖦹⸙
Feb 6, 2020
Lots of animal crossing (new leaf, I don't have a switch) and general dumbassery!! I've been listening to a bunch of podcasts while I play. If not that, it's usually me trying to draw and write, then I'll feel too depressed to do so and I'll browse my phone for hours haha.
I just started rewatching Twin Peaks for the second time, though! Been almost 5 years since I last got through it.
Could really use some whiskey or rum right now though lol. Would make this a good bit easier! c:>

BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
I'm trying my best to be productive (learning a foreign language, skill) during this time even if I've read articles telling me that I don't HAVE to, but whatever. Life will always suck for me anyways.

Reactions: suffocatingseraphim and epic
Sockeye Salmon

Sockeye Salmon

Student
Mar 28, 2018
I'm stuck here.. I don't think I'll come out of this quarantine the same as I was before.. This might even be my last post. By the time this ends I would be either dead or in a mental asylum for throwing a fit, burning down my house and killing my family.

Reactions: Csmith8827 and FusRohDracarys
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
I'm stuck here.. I don't think I'll come out of this quarantine the same as I was before.. This might even be my last post. By the time this ends I would be either dead or in a mental asylum for throwing a fit, burning down my house and killing my family.
Don't do anything extreme bro. :hug:
I'm trying my best to be productive (learning a foreign language, skill) during this time even if I've read articles telling me that I don't HAVE to, but whatever. Life will always suck for me anyways.
Which foreign language are you learning ?
I'm stuck here.. I don't think I'll come out of this quarantine the same as I was before..
This Corona thing is temporary, the quarantine will pass in a couple of days :hug:

Last edited:
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020

100% with you there. Honestly, best case scenario for this is that I get coronavirus and die lmao. I'd rather that than being a fucking prisoner of the state in my own goddamn home.

F

funneemann

Apr 9, 2020
Lying in bed all day trying to stave off the dread I feel from my impending doom

• Hugs
Reactions: MoreThanAFeeling and epic
Woodnote

Woodnote

Goodbye
Oct 23, 2019
I've been playing Animal Crossing New Horizons.

Grey-zone

Grey-zone

Student
Feb 2, 2019
Bored out of my mind in the mornings/afternoons before my gf comes home. The weather's nice, so I can at least stroll around a bit. I don't do much of anything, not even use Youtube, play video games, etc... If there was an Olympic medal for inertia I would get the gold... I guess jogging counts as a hobby, and an occasional Bojack episode.

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Mostly stuck in bed (normal for me), sleeping too much or too little and on this forum. Really no different than before this all began.

• Hugs
Reactions: epic and Weeping Garbage Can
selfhater

selfhater

Experienced
Mar 1, 2020
just suffering

• Hugs
Reactions: MoreThanAFeeling, epic, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
Sockeye Salmon

Sockeye Salmon

Student
Mar 28, 2018
This Corona thing is temporary, the quarantine will pass in a couple of days :hug:

That's what I thought. I thought I was only going to be here for a couple of days, yet it's been weeks and I'm losing my sanity. No personal space or anything, having to bottle up and suppress any thought or emotion because I have no place to relieve them.

• Hugs
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
Wow no guitar players on here? I'm so pissed off I wasn't able to get mine out of the pawn shop before I had to come home. It was just so hard being stranded like that in Las Vegas. So...I haven't been doing shit. Wasting money on four lokos cause all they sell is weak ass beer in this town (I'm in Texas) and waiting for my stimulus check to come so I can get a ps4 and play the ff7 remake. All these twitch streamers are pissing me off. There literally ruining the game by doing that so I'm not watching those...