epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
I am watching a ton of movies. Not been out for 10 days.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Despondent, Green Destiny and 4 others
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Spending all day on YouTube, drawing, eating crap. Wallowing in my physical pain and misery. But that's not different to what I normally do. I've been doing this for 15 years.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, funneemann, Élégie and 8 others
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
I find myself cleaning the house very, very slowly and cooking/eating at every opportunity.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Élégie, Green Destiny and 3 others
Sockeye Salmon

Sockeye Salmon

Student
Mar 28, 2018
I'm fucking miserable. I have a place of my own, but my family is forcing me to stay at my family's house because they fear that I would get the virus and that I wouldn't get food if a lockdown happens. I can't sneak off either because they control the rent and allowance. I hate it at home. I don't have a room of my own anymore and I have to stay in a room with my abusive brother. The bathrooms are dirty so I rarely clean up and stay unhygienic. My parents have absolutely no respect for privacy or boundaries so I can't do anything private. Can't cry, can't browse without them peering on my screen, can't voice chat with my friends and stuff. They treat me like I'm a little child. My dad overfeeds me and I've gained weight in a week here. He complains that I do nothing all the time when I do even less when I stay at home. He forces everyone to stay inside the house while at the same time telling us to get off our asses and go outside to jog or meet people. He's extremely cautious about the virus, to the point where he would pick up dirty face masks on the street to wash and reuse, but still never covers his mouth when he coughs or sneezes. I can't get any work done. I'm not sure how much longer I can stand staying here because I'll go insane.

I'm more likely to be sick here, mentally, than if I were to spend time on my own place, alone, which is what I should be doing.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Élégie, LuzurPhagget and 11 others
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Trying to get good at games, watching anime, the usual stuff. Except that the quarantine can make me insane if I don't have enough interaction with people.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, Theman, Blu_1 and 3 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Draw, paint, clean, think and overeat

• Love
Reactions: mediocre, Sensei, epic and 1 other person
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Listening to techno and drawing.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, faust, epic and 1 other person
departing

departing

Enlightened
Jul 5, 2019
I spend a lot of time watching TV and listening to music.

• Love
Reactions: mediocre, epic and Oyoy
NoCoast

NoCoast

disappear here
Oct 9, 2019
Working, eating, napping, binging new shows, walking my dogs, more eating..

• Love
Reactions: mediocre and epic
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
Playing Animal Crossing, watching Brad Leone and the rest of the Bon Appétit crew as well as Hermitcraft on YouTube and making tasty foods out of what I can.

Reactions: mediocre and epic
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
wake up. turn my alarm off and go to the bathroom, then go back to sleep.

been in this cycle for weeks. pretty sure i've been "self-quarantined" for weeks before this corona-virus stuff because of depression.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, Ame, Deleted member 1465 and 4 others
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I'm fucking miserable. I have a place of my own, but my family is forcing me to stay at my family's house because they fear that I would get the virus and that I wouldn't get food if a lockdown happens. I can't sneak off either because they control the rent and allowance. I hate it at home. I don't have a room of my own anymore and I have to stay in a room with my abusive brother. The bathrooms are dirty so I rarely clean up and stay unhygienic. My parents have absolutely no respect for privacy or boundaries so I can't do anything private. Can't cry, can't browse without them peering on my screen, can't voice chat with my friends and stuff. They treat me like I'm a little child. My dad overfeeds me and I've gained weight in a week here. He complains that I do nothing all the time when I do even less when I stay at home. He forces everyone to stay inside the house while at the same time telling us to get off our asses and go outside to jog or meet people. He's extremely cautious about the virus, to the point where he would pick up dirty face masks on the street to wash and reuse, but still never covers his mouth when he coughs or sneezes. I can't get any work done. I'm not sure how much longer I can stand staying here because I'll go insane.

I'm more likely to be sick here, mentally, than if I were to spend time on my own place, alone, which is what I should be doing.
I'm in a slightly similar situation. I live at home with my toxic mother and my sister just had to move back home right as this corona virus shit started spreading (my mom wasn't happy about that) but what i'm getting at is I have no real privacy here and get constantly pestered by my mom and my sisters dog. My sister is very nice and loving thankfully but another person in the house makes me mom all the more difficult to deal with. Pretty sure if I lived alone i'd be enjoying the quarantine a lot more than I am now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame and epic
Kokichi

Kokichi

If I died technically the problem would be gone
Mar 28, 2020
Same as usual. Playing video games and feeling like crap. Way more depressed than normal though, which is saying something.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame, epic and BabyYoda
Eternal Pessimist

Eternal Pessimist

Student
Oct 16, 2019
Literally nothing has changed in my daily life since the virus arrived here, which tells you how pathetic my life is.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Skathon, MoreThanAFeeling and 1 other person
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Eating less, drinking more, trying to play games, but keep having to do housework as everyone else thinks it can be left to another day... Yea another day when the work load is doubled for me
Ive not been out for 14 days, only out front slightly to annoy my neighbours, until they come out and be sociable! But only done that twice mainly when drunk.

• Hugs
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Wishing I'd gone out and enjoyed myself when life was good. I've been doing this for fifteen years

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame
Sockeye Salmon

Sockeye Salmon

Student
Mar 28, 2018
I don't know how much longer I can bear staying here. I think if I keep staying here for more than a week I might go insane.

• Hugs
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Continuing mastering in self-isolation and becoming closer to my death.

• Hugs
Reactions: selfhater, Skathon and Ame
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Th only thing that's really changed for me is all my doctors either cancelled my appointments or switched to phone calls. My weekly therapy session is by phone now. So I get to isolate even more now.

I don't feel like doing much, but I'm playing excessive amounts of Animal Crossing. And I have an art project in progress. I've also cleared out my DVR finally.

I probably would have done that stuff anyway. Like I said, not much has really changed about my daily life.

• Hugs
Sockeye Salmon

Sockeye Salmon

Student
Mar 28, 2018
I can't even play games with my friends here because of how shitty the internet is. I'm loathing every second here. There's no joy, no peace.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Actually not too much has changed, I work two essential jobs which has been complete hell. A lot of people aren't staying home and that's pretty bad, I wish I could stay home
Peace/hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, LuzurPhagget, NoCoast and 2 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Just playing video games and watching stuff on YouTube. Sometimes I go on here to vent and/or have interesting things or topics to talk about.

Reactions: BabyYoda, 262653 and Skathon
Remember to forget

Remember to forget

Mar 6, 2020
Running on the treadmill, more running, walking and drawing. Trying not to sit still for to long as my head is getting louder as the days go on. Also listening to music.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Watched the Tiger King documentary the other night and have been cooking on my cheap shitty charcoal grill... it'll crank out some good food though, but we all know that's just your's truly :)

Reactions: Csmith8827
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
Just playing video games and watching stuff on YouTube. Sometimes I go on here to vent and/or have interesting things or topics to talk about.

I know you said you recently moved back in with parents, so did i and im regretting it and wondering if you can relate.

My parents argue over every little fucking thing and the stress of being in an enclosed space with them is off the charts. I cannot believe how annoying it is to hear them bickering non stop like two chickens cackling at each other all day. We live in a small apartment and i hear everything loud and clear. Every time they have a conversation im forced to partake in it indirectly, even earplugs dont help much. Especially bad with this covid 19 crap where everything is closed and theres very little place i can go to escape. Holy fuck im about to lose whatever is left of my sanity.

Im looking to get my previous security guard job back so i can work and make income again to hopefully move out and get out of this asap. But with the stupid pandemic crap i dont even know if they have work available.

Yeah i can relate to this. If you have your own place id just move back and save your sanity. It is brutal having to live with such annoying ppl. I never realized how important my independence and freedom was until its gone. Now im desperately wanting out of this situation of being stuck living with parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: Csmith8827
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Same as usual days (minus buying stuff and food then staying outside alone). The shitty moments are when anhedonia comes. Otherwise its fine. The only other problem is money. I spend the time playing, watching, listening to music and eating.

Reactions: epic
Sockeye Salmon

Sockeye Salmon

Student
Mar 28, 2018
I'm losing my fucking sanity here and there's nothing I can do about it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: wanderinglost, Csmith8827, Myforevercharlie and 2 others
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Day 23. Working out when I don't have a migraine. Laying in bed when i do have a migraine.

• Hugs
Reactions: epic
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I look into this site for a method to CTB. Several months ago, when I was no depressed, I would pass through this quarantine watching movies and reading books, but I can concentrate.