SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
There's many lonely women here likely getting triggered by all this superficiality & judgement on genetic looks

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
I don't think it's gender specific. I'm like a 6-7 at best and still miserable.

Reactions: borderline-feline
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Unattractive women should be barred from reproducing
Excuse me? Who will decide if a woman is to ugly?

You?

Seriously... please take the superficial alpha male crap talk somewhere else.

Reactions: Siderly, SexyIncél and glitterypearls
glitterypearls

glitterypearls

sing me to sleep
Mar 23, 2023
Unattractive women should be barred from reproducing

you are disgusting. men AND women already face so much judgment in other places, this is why we feel depressed and suicidal and come here to vent and feel accepted. only for you to comment this. do you have any idea how many people would feel bad about themselves reading your comment? I hope people like you get banned. we don't need this type of energy here. I hate posts like this for that exact reason, it always bring the ugly side and judgmental comments from males here. if you have nothing supportive, nice and nonjudgmental then shut the hell up
Excuse me? Who will decide if a woman is to ugly?

You?

Seriously... please take the superficial alpha male crap talk somewhere else.

thank u, I was hoping someone would call them out on it. I hate that people like this are in our space making other people feel bad about themselves because I seen few posts from women here calling themselves unattractive so I Can't imagine what they would feel reading this.

• Love
Reactions: Misery99 and SexyIncél
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
...some of these threads feel staged.

I

iwantdeath6969

Oct 17, 2022
i can see why some of you guys are so suicidal….. you've bought in to this weird world of societal rules and genetic traits that are predefined and unchangeable but ultimately don't actually matter…. obviously people who don't fit the eurocentric westernized beauty standards and aren't traditionally attractive by societal standards are treated worse in general than people who do fit that small box of being attractive, but this weird incel shit is exaggerating this so extremely. some of this reminds me of that astrology bullshit honestly.

a lot of people aren't "attractive" but still really make it work. if you can't fit into that extremely small beauty standard, stop trying. you need to genuinely just stop giving a fuck about opinions from a society that none of you even like. i'm not attractive by any sort of societal standard (transgender, short, skinny, no very attractive features) but i really don't try to appeal to trends or society or anything, i usually wear more of a punk/grungy style and generally just really don't care anymore what people think of me. i don't care if i end up with anyone, i don't care what society will think about any of my choices, none of this shit actually matters guys.

a lot about human society is just stuff that we made up a long time ago that doesn't exist for any reason. you can do whatever you want with your life and it's easy to make excuses for not doing normal things because it seems daunting, but it's possible to just stop caring and do what you want regardless of looks. and sometimes people just look ugly because they aren't doing a style that works for them.

i'm not saying that you shouldn't kill yourself or something, genuinely do whatever you want with your life including that. but if you want to live differently than this, just unlearn all of this weird shit.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Even though there are ugly people who find partners, or find career success, I still can't shake the feeling that looks make or break a life. The instances of ugly people succeeding honestly baffle me. I can't understand how they happen.

One theory is that they are able to succeed because some people don't care about looks. I think this is plausible because I've seen some people saying that. It's bizarre to hear such a thing, and I do think such people are rare in the world. Perhaps ugly people need to seek out these individuals who don't care about looks. But I would expect there to be a huge demand and only a sparse supply.