SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
This world is terrible, there is so much suffering that it's hard to describe it as anything but a game of deception in hell. However, in my opinion the worst thing is having to hide my true thoughts and opinions just to prevent being abused and violated in a psych ward or mental institution. The thought that someone might find out and inform law enforcement is a horrendous thought that really has no place in a society that's supposed to be so good that people are forced to live in it against their will. It's disgusting that the majority think that abusive behaviour is acceptable if it is directed at suicidal people, but unfortunately that's the world we live in. I can only look in dread at the many years of suffering that are to come as I fail to have an accessible way out of this nightmare. It's true that we are harshly-treated slaves in this repulsive system, some people just don't acknowledge it. I find it hard to comprehend why others enjoy living in this brutal world where the number of ways we can experience pain are boundless.

• Love
Reactions: settheory, SexyIncél, trist and 5 others
YourAverageLurker

YourAverageLurker

forgotten
Mar 30, 2023
Agreed. Nothing else I can say.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really do hate how this world is so anti suicide, and how suicidal people are treated so badly. All those who wish to be gone should just be able to die in peace without struggle, it certainly disgusts me how people want to deny the logical option that is suicide from us. All that lies ahead for us as humans is more suffering until we inevitably decay from age, so we should be able to take control over our inevitable fate without the fear of being forced into some horrific psych ward prison.

Reactions: 0000000000000, Sluggish_Slump and Rogue Proxy
T

thisiswhoiam-

Mar 21, 2023
lately i've been tired of dealing with my parents and feel like lashing out, even saying that i might just die soon anyway, but it might backfire. I'm tired of talking and want to be left alone.

D

Danielwc

Mar 21, 2023
The world does have plenty of suffering and pain I agree. It's not fun, perhaps it was never meant to be. Everyone's life will have suffering in future and we will all die. I can't help thinking we are here for a reason. There must be something more than this. Just make it work, find out what works and what doesn't. Not everyone is the same and there is a place for you. You've probably just experienced the worst of what people have to offer. Life will change and get better, there is balance. Just be patient and wait.