• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RevolutionaryRed

RevolutionaryRed

Apr 8, 2018
I don't know if you remember me but I was the one who created a thread that said I was gonna kill myself by drowning . I failed obviously. I was in the hospital for a week . And now I have a case worker , a therapist and I'm on meds . I don't know what to feel right now. But I think I'm going to stay away from this site

I

i187914

May 24, 2018
How did you do it? In the ocean? Were you saved by a lifeguard or something or did someone in the water help? How long were you under the water?

This is one of the worst methods possible because of the natural survival response.

RevolutionaryRed

RevolutionaryRed

Apr 8, 2018
How did you do it? In the ocean? Were you saved by a lifeguard or something or did someone in the water help? How long were you under the water?

This is one of the worst methods possible because of the natural survival response.

It was a lake , late at night

I was there about 40 minutes . I was conscious most of the time. I thought me taking a lot of drugs and alchohol would hinder my mobility. But it seems like it had no affect and apparently I'm a pretty good swimmer. I tried to force down myself , I tried grabbing and squeezing my throat while under water to try and be unconscious. But it just hurt so much. The last 5 minutes, I was really tired from swimming. I felt like I was finally drifting away . But someone must have seen me or something. Cops came, I was transported to a hospital. I swallowed a whole bunch of water and my stomach felt like shit but I didn't drown.

Drowning hurts. 0/10 wouldn't reccomend

J

Jun

Jul 25, 2018
Sorry you went through so much pain.
Good luck wherever you go, whether it be somewhere in life or in death.

Reactions: Nzbeelover
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Really sorry you had to endure that. I wish you all the best for whatever you decide to do.

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I'm sorry for that ... I hope something better happens for you now.

W

watchtthethrone

Jun 25, 2018
This sucks to hear; drowning is my plan too .. though I'm much physically weaker and was planning to do it in the ocean, so maybe there will be less chance of surviving.