• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
Hey,
I can't find a reliable psychologist for personal reasons and I want to know if there's any way to be diagnosed in internet well.I know there's something wrong with me, but I want to know it before I CTB so I can answer all the questions in my head. Thanks for reading this and a simple " no, there's any way" will be appreciate.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
UK/Europe won't do this sort of diagnosis online - video call (maybe) but in the UK all times is in person. Just with Autism - must be in person. Mainly because video call you can get other people potentially or mess around with the video feed and two: diagnosis can lead to state benefits.

• Informative
Reactions: golta
Upvote 0
golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
UK/Europe won't do this sort of diagnosis online - video call (maybe) but in the UK all times is in person. Just with Autism - must be in person. Mainly because video call you can get other people potentially or mess around with the video feed and two: diagnosis can lead to state benefits.
Ok, but what do you mean with getting other people potentially? I'm not native

Upvote 0
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I mean like fraud. Many people in the UK abuse the benefits system so they fake illness and other conditions just to get it. That's what I mean.

• Informative
Reactions: golta
Upvote 0
golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
I mean like fraud. Many people in the UK abuse the benefits system so they fake illness and other conditions just to get it. That's what I mean.
Oh thank! I really appreciate that you replied clearly

Upvote 0