• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
Hell is on Earth. If this isn't hell, I can't imagine what the real place is like. I doubt there's such a place anyway. Humans' greed and thirst for power turned our planet into hell, we deserve it as a species, but definitely not as individuals. All I can see when I look around at the bigger picture is hopelessness, greed, war, poverty, genocide, misery, suffering... Too little genuine happiness. It's sad.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes this world truly is the most hellish place, it's truly horrific the amount of endless agony and senseless cruelty with so many existing beings tortured every second dying slowly and painfully.
I don't believe there is any deeper meaning or purpose behind any of this though, rather the existence of life is just the most horrific tragedy and it disgusts me how humans actually choose to so harmfully impose existence even know existence itself is the source of all suffering with nobody being able to suffer from never existing at all.

And more than anything I wish I never existed, I see no value in existing as a conscious being who has the ability to suffer endlessly in this world where there is endless potential to suffer.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
It may not be the hell people think of commonly, hell is a thousand times worse than this life. But this realm we live in right now is indeed one of suffering. We all experience some level of suffering.

- living creatures have to eat other creatures to survive

- it's because of man-made things that life is bearable. (Modern medicine, electricity, heating, shelter, food ready for you at the grocery store , etc.)

- innocent children born with cancer, crippling diseases

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
We didn't do anything wrong . We are victims. This hell called life was imposed on us.

Furthermore they tell us we have to be grateful for all this suffering called life. I'm not grateful. I detest that existence was imposed on me

There is no other hell , heaven afterlife nor reincarnation. A human is just another animal

Last edited:
E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
Yes, but let's find comfort in each other's company anyway. Isn't it beautiful to laugh and cry together?

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel
WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
The devil and all of the underworld would beg to differ and very much look forward to you pawns dropping by to realise just how comparatively tranquil earth is.

UmbraDweller

UmbraDweller

ᅠᅠ
Sep 15, 2023
Here is something I was thinking about though. Let's imagine that earth is an actual sort of traditional hell and we did something wrong in previous life to end up here. According to religion we go to hell to get punished for our sins and learn our lesson, then why the hell don't we remember what we did wrong to end up here? How can you learn your lesson like this? Imagine getting locked up in a prison cell for murdering someone, but they wipe your mind beforehand so you are just confused the entire time. It's like that black mirror episode.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Here is something I was thinking about though. Let's imagine that earth is an actual sort of traditional hell and we did something wrong in previous life to end up here. According to religion we go to hell to get punished for our sins and learn our lesson, then why the hell don't we remember what we did wrong to end up here? How can you learn your lesson like this? Imagine getting locked up in a prison cell for murdering someone, but they wipe your mind beforehand so you are just confused the entire time. It's like that black mirror episode.
According to Gnosticism and prison planet theory, we're all eternal souls who got tricked into incarnating on earth. We were all deceived by the archons into coming here. We're stuck in a reincarnation cycle/soul trap

UmbraDweller

UmbraDweller

ᅠᅠ
Sep 15, 2023
According to Gnosticism and prison planet theory, we're all eternal souls who got tricked into incarnating on earth. We were all deceived by the archons into coming here. We're stuck in a reincarnation cycle/soul trap
I'm familiar with that theory. I sort of believe that this might be the case, it would explain a lot. Definitely turning my ass away from the light tunel if it's real.

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Based on the amount of suffering and torture i am currently experiencing in this life, I probably must have killed a large amount of people in my previous life to deserve this level of torture

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
People often end up in prison by mistake. Sometimes innocent people go to jail because other people framed them.
Maybe one of us was framed.

But at least in prison they tell you what offense you were imprisoned for.

Therefore, it is very cruel to be in hell, in prison, without even knowing why you are here.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I'm familiar with that theory. I sort of believe that this might be the case, it would explain a lot. Definitely turning my ass away from the light tunel if it's real.
That's my plan as well but I'm not sure if it will suffice. By the way, Buddhism has a similar concept. It says that we're stuck in a cycle of samsara (endless rebirth) and we need to reach nirvana (enlightenment) in order to escape
People often end up in prison by mistake. Sometimes innocent people go to jail because other people framed them.
Maybe one of us was framed.

But at least in prison they tell you what offense you were imprisoned for.

Therefore, it is very cruel to be in hell, in prison, without even knowing why you are here.
The memory wipe is why I believe in prison planet theory. If Earth were really a school, we would know what we're here to learn. However, we don't even know the lesson plan

Last edited:
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
If there are archons who deceived us, then there must be beings who will save us as easily as the archons deceived us.
Where are these lazy people who are supposed to save us, damn it?

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
This has been discussed several times. It is our industrial civilization that creates the hell on Earth. Pollution causes climate change, floods, storms, polluted air, polluted water and forest fires. Population growth causes even more environmental degradiation. It is 8 billion people and our industrial civilization that does not fit in here. Our planet and other species would be better off without humanity. All civilizations die by suicide. Climate change can kill us all. Due to the absence of euthanasia, humans are expected to die slowly in this civilization that destroys itself. There may have been other industrial civilizations in the Universe that have wiped themselves out.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
If there are archons who deceived us, then there must be beings who will save us as easily as the archons deceived us.
Where are these lazy people who are supposed to save us, damn it?
There might be some benevolent beings who would be able to help but only after you reach a certain point. That means finding holes in the electric grid that surrounds the Earth and escaping it.
The beings won't go near the grid because they would risk being zapped memory wiped and dragged into Earth's soul recycling trap.
When you loose your physical body you are not limited by this material world anymore and you become more powerful, but... The archons are masters at cons and traps. They will do their best to confuse you, manipulate and might even try to scare you into reincarnating again.

Last edited:
huggyob

huggyob

involved
Dec 24, 2023
the beauty of the hell which we're under is that some pretend to be in heaven and gaslight everyone into pretending that the hell which we are put under is a gift of some sense. shit no

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
There might be some benevolent beings who would be able to help but only after you reach a certain point. That means finding holes in the electric grid that surrounds the Earth and escaping it.
The beings won't go near the grid because they would risk being zapped memory wiped and dragged into Earth's soul recycling trap.
When you loose your physical body you are not limited by this material world anymore and you become more powerful, but... The archons are masters at cons and traps. They will do their best to confuse you, manipulate and might even try to scare you into reincarnating again.
In that case, I can conclude that the whole universe is evil.
Because good beings are so weak that they can succumb to provocation and can be deceived by the archons.
In this case, the archons are the strongest in the universe
And this means that evil is triumphant.

It's totally fucked up.

• Hugs
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
In that case, I can conclude that the whole universe is evil.
Because good beings are so weak that they can succumb to provocation and can be deceived by the archons.
In this case, the archons are the strongest in the universe
And this means that evil is triumphant.

It's totally fucked up.
Nobody knows for sure, but this what I've gathered

Reactions: sserafim