• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
What keeps them alive? Is it ignorance? Is it a wish for something better? Do they even have hope for something or are just aimlessly walking?
Really wondering how people are still alive.

Reactions: sserafim and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think that most of them live on autopilot and are so hard wired to survive that they don't question anything at all. For most people, even if life gets harder (which it is right now due to inflation and an increased cost of living), they would still try and survive as death is uncomfortable for them. They'll just see life getting harder as an indication that they should get tougher and be more resilient to cope with the demands of life instead of deciding to quit the game entirely. It's only when the suffering becomes too much when they start to be suicidal but that doesn't happen in most cases because these people are really determined to deal with life as it is.

In addition to that, they also enjoy a bunch of little things that all add up together. Playing games, watching youtube, watching movies, listening to music, spending quality time with family (and/or friends), seeing the sunset etc. Just literally a bunch of little things that they rarely get to experience because most of their life is spent slaving away but they experience these things just enough to where they are satisfied by it.

Reactions: thebelljarrr, jolow1, sserafim and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Plenty of the people who seem happy and normal probably aren't as happy or normal as they look. At least that's what us unhappy and abnormal people are told to tell ourselves. They probably cope through all manner of means though as society in general seems to worsen, it's getting harder and harder for people to hide their maladaptive feelings.

Reactions: Yuki_03
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
Idk, I seem like a "happy and normal" person from the outside.

Reactions: thebelljarrr, jolow1 and Yuki_03
Z

zengiraffe

Feb 29, 2024
I don't know what they're trying to achieve. I don't think that they know either. I don't think they have an explicit goal in mind. I think they're just trying to feel as good as they can for as long as they can. Like @ijustwishtodie said, keeping themselves perpetually preoccupied with a rotation of little pleasures.

Reactions: thebelljarrr, jolow1, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
I think that most of them live on autopilot and are so hard wired to survive that they don't question anything at all.
"only suicidal people know the truth and happy people are just lying to themselves" is practically a trope on here these days and it's one of tue biggest lines of bullshit I've ever come across.

• Informative
Reactions: Orange Cat, WhiteRabbit, avoid and 3 others
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
Because life, love, nature, friends, family is beautiful when you are not mentally and physically ill. I would rather be a normie functioning on base desires than a mentally ill degenerate wasting my life. How can I sit here and pretend to be better than the average person when I would rather die than live my life?

Reactions: F&Inside and avoid
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Most "happy" people I see are living for something other than their own desires. Whether they have a family to take care of or believe in something larger than themselves, it's clear that having a wider focus is healthy. Sometimes I think that's the key to life - to not be hyperfocused on your own wants, needs and happiness. I suspect those things come as a byproduct of self-sacrifice, to some degree.

Reactions: Orange Cat, WhiteRabbit, innominesatanas44 and 2 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Life is suffering because of the simple fact that cravings will never be satiated. You are tortured by desire constantly and you always need more. You also inevitably lose things throughout life that you get attached to. Not to mention living beings causing pain to each other by just existing.

What most consider happiness are fleeting pleasures our bodies experience using our 5 senses.

Reactions: sserafim
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
"only suicidal people know the truth and happy people are just lying to themselves" is practically a trope on here these days and it's one of tue biggest lines of bullshit I've ever come across.
I wish I could like this comment twice.