• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Hugs I'll miss you Dani Paradox you were an awesome friend and you made me feel something different about myself maybe I don't agree with all of it for others but it became clear to me I'm not trans anymore but non binary I take my T blockers but not my estrogen I still feel female but I will not be a victim to this government or society any longer a slave to doctors no more labels and your probably the first and last person to do this to me and so I thank you friend I hope you are at peace now <3

Reactions: QueSeraSera, RM5998, Madrid27 and 2 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
How do you know if he died
I can't gaurentee that he used to be active almost everyday now has just disappeared since the early hours of Thursday

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

Deleted member 847

I can't gaurentee that he used to be active almost everyday now has just disappeared since the early hours of Thursday
I didn't post for two weeks and I'm still here, being the third most active user. I think we should not speculate when there's no evidence. Just my thought.

Reactions: QueSeraSera, DF90, BaconCheeseburger and 2 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I didn't post for two weeks and I'm still here, being the third most active user. I think we should not speculate when there's no evidence. Just my thought.
Difference is he didn't say he was ctb you did

Reactions: Ben, DF90, whatmattersmost and 2 others
D

Deleted member 847

Difference is he didn't say he was ctb you did
Yeah that's not evidence. Maybe if he doesn't post for a year, then we could assume he's probably dead. There are too many variables.

Reactions: QueSeraSera, BaconCheeseburger, WanderingEremite and 1 other person
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Yeah that's not evidence. Maybe if he doesn't post for a year, then we could assume he's probably dead. There are too many variables.
To be honest it doesn't matter all I know he's not here so assume he's gone unless proven otherwise

Reactions: Ben, Shay, whatmattersmost and 2 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
last time we talked Dani was looking at treatment

Reactions: DF90, WanderingEremite and Miss clefable
Z

Zekirah

Here today, gone tomorrow
Sep 9, 2018
Hugs I'll miss you Dani Paradox you were an awesome friend and you made me feel something different about myself maybe I don't agree with all of it for others but it became clear to me I'm not trans anymore but non binary I take my T blockers but not my estrogen I still feel female but I will not be a victim to this government or society any longer a slave to doctors no more labels and your probably the first and last person to do this to me and so I thank you friend I hope you are at peace now <3

You do know there are risks to only taking t blockers and not your estrogen. Your body needs a dominate hormone

Reactions: weedoge and Miss clefable
M

Madrid27

Student
Jul 24, 2018
Dani Paradox was last seen:

Thursday at 2:34 AM

I hope the boy is well or has found his way. He is one of the protagonists of the forum

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Wishing him the best of luck on treatment even if we massively disagreed on some things and his approach.

Miss don't let one person tell you you're brainwashed and then let their word replace what you already felt. It kind of defeats the point. Anyway that's all I'll say on it.

Reactions: Ashpac, RM5998 and lv-gras
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Wishing him the best of luck on treatment even if we massively disagreed on some things and his approach.

Miss don't let one person tell you you're brainwashed and then let their word replace what you already felt. It kind of defeats the point. Anyway that's all I'll say on it.
I was blinded

Reactions: lv-gras
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I was blinded
Sorry if you really feel that way but it sounds more like a powerful buzz statement than logic. I already had this conversation with Dani himself anyway so its whatevs..

Last edited:
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Sorry if you really feel that way but it sounds more like a powerful buzz statement than logic. I already has this conversation with Dani himself anyway so its whatevs..
I respect your opinion though but i will say you haven't walked in our shoes I also said it's not okay to say to others because it's there choice

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I respect your opinion though but i will say you haven't walked in our shoes
What?

If you want a proper discussion about this I'll talk on discord. But please, I never disregard any of your thoughts or feelings for any reason certainly not one as flimsy as that. Sorry but I just woke up and yes I'm opinionated on the issue.

Dani questioned your choice and helped you out, correct? But if somebody does it in a way you don't like? I don't know.

Reactions: lv-gras
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
While I was waiting for my account to get approved, Dani was a user I read a lot from. Through painful trial and error, it seemed Dani was getting close to getting over those face tingles. It was very engaging to read about Dani's progress trying to get over the mental blocks. After reading a comment, I would excitedly scroll down to see what dani had to say next, if anything...

I really admire people who document their process the way Dani did. Very open about the road that brought him to want to KTB too

Reactions: NOISYMIND, Ashpac, Regisphilbin_savant and 1 other person
SamK

SamK

Cloud Surfing
Aug 21, 2018
Sending love to Dani no matter what/where

Reactions: ScaredOfLife, Ashpac, Regisphilbin_savant and 2 others