• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Klee

Klee

Never play cards with a magician.
Apr 19, 2020
I've had trouble getting medication during lockdown, and my anxiety is sky high. I'm desperate to take the edge of it with something. The only thing I have is a pretty large amount of Compazine, but I can only find information about it being used with SN.

It wouldn't be my first choice for anxiety, just because of it the side effects it lists. Just wondering if anybody has any experience with it?

nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
I've never taken it but searching it up, it seems to be an antipsychotic. I've been given risperidone and seroquel for anxiety which are also antipsychotics and I can tell you that they are absolutely shit so I can bet with certainty that compazine will feel the same way.

Antipsychotics may calm you down a bit at low doses but even then the extreme lethargy is not worth it. If you think about it, there's a reason that benzodiazepaines and alcohol are the first drugs that come to peoples minds and are drugs of abuse for anxiety rather than antipsychotics.

Benzos/alcohol though addictive, offer a euphoric relief that benzos simply don't offer.

Reactions: Klee
Klee

Klee

Never play cards with a magician.
Apr 19, 2020
I've never taken it but searching it up, it seems to be an antipsychotic. I've been given risperidone and seroquel for anxiety which are also antipsychotics and I can tell you that they are absolutely shit so I can bet with certainty that compazine will feel the same way.

Antipsychotics may calm you down a bit at low doses but even then the extreme lethargy is not worth it. If you think about it, there's a reason that benzodiazepaines and alcohol are the first drugs that come to peoples minds and are drugs of abuse for anxiety rather than antipsychotics.

Benzos/alcohol though addictive, offer a euphoric relief that benzos simply don't offer.

This was super helpful, thank you. Perhaps my quest for medication will continue. :ahhha: