• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Partial and full have different dynamics.
Full needs it high on the neck. Partial depends on how you set ut up.

Reactions: SuicideM4n and iDieUDie80
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Full suspension is the only way to go with certainty. True, it takes guts, but you are assured a quick death.

Reactions: seekingrelease22, Kris7825, Ἡγησίας and 4 others
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Full suspension is the only way to go with certainty. True, it takes guts, but you are assured a quick death.

I agree. Partial gives you a way out or an escape rather. There is no turning back with full.

Reactions: seekingrelease22, rundschlinge78 and Leshen
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
I've been leaning toward full recently. I'm planning to cuff my hands behind my back before taking a step.

• Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide and Worndown
R

rvsw

Student
Jul 17, 2020
I am practicing ctb with partial suspension but blood rushes to face. Nothing else happens. No fainting . Nothing! Tried with various places on the neck. Base top and between adam apple and base

Reactions: Mantlegibs
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I'm a cis woman. How can I find my Adam's apple?

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Thank you so much for putting up this post. Very much appreciated .

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
I know there's already alot of info on here about full suspension so I'll just summarise what I've found...
1. I don't trust the slipknot, knowing my luck it will slip loose so I've ordered a spliced rope with metal ring and i put the other end of the rope into the loop to make a noose. I used a specific rope website not amazon. Btw most people disagree on rope position but it's going to ride up the neck anyway. I will put it high personally.
View attachment 81289
2. After making the noose i place a rubber stopper/washer to stop the noose from loosening. You can see the black stopper here: View attachment 81294
3. I am using a snuggle hitch (if anyone has a better more secure knot please let me know) to tie the end of the rope to a railing type radiator i have in my bathroom. 4. The rope will go over the door, i have cut a small notch on the top end of my door to feed the rope through.
5. I am also using a rubber hose and rope sleeve as rope protector to reduce abrasion on the part of the rope that will hang over the door.
6. I'm using double braided static low stretch polyester rope 10mm. Very strong and durable.
7. Tying my hands and feet with a belt, there's a good video on making belt handcuffs. This should help reduce the thrashing around.
8. I have exactly 1 hour alone so hopefully that's enough time.
9. To prevent myself from opening the door during the hanging, I will remove part of the door handle, also will hammer door stoppers to wedge the door shut and place heavy weights against the door.
I know this is probably overkill but nothing in my life has gone right despite my hard work so I'm not taking any chances. I only have one attempt.
Good luck to everyone on here.
Thanks for the info. I recall a short tourist video presentation on the history of an old town in the U.K. One of their stops was a place where they carried out executions, and the rope used a metal ring on the end as well.

Reactions: seekingrelease22 and 𖣴 nadia 𖣴
W

wait-for-the-bus

Dec 14, 2021
I decided on a day, my birthday I'm turning 27 so seems fitting. My method is hanging and I've done a ton of research I'd like to share before it's to late.
The first time I tried to hang myself it hurt. I felt like I needed to cough from my windpipe being crushed and like my head was going to explode. If you experience this you are doing it wrong.
There are a few ways to perish by hanging.
1) lack of bloodflow to brain
2) lack of oxygen to the brain from lack of air
3) too much bloodflow to the brain
4) breaking your neck
The first opinion is your best.
Pressing on your windpipe tell you cannot breath not only hurts like hell but triggers the co2 panic response. Too much bloodflow to the brain make your head feel like exploding. This happens when you dont have enough pressure on rope. You have artery going into your brain and the jugulars draining blood from the brain. The jugular are easy to compress so when you dont have enough pressure to close the arteries the pressure in your head builds and builds and even when you die your head is bloated and purple not the way to go. Breaking your neck is very very very difficult. You must calculate your weight and height of drop the rope size and even then you can mess up and choke to death.
So again number 1 is the best option cut off all inward and outward flow of blood without crushing the trachea. How do we accomplish this?
First let's talk ligiture size and texture.
The width of the ligature matters. Yes you can accomplish this with a belt or a scarf but I'm going for comfort. Contrary to popular belief wider isnt more comfortable. Yes it may be more cofortable on the skin initially but the inability to close the arteries quickly makes it uncomfortable with the extreme head bloating. I reccomend bdsm rope its cotton or a blend and usually no bigger than a finger in width. But anything finger size or smaller will do even paracord or small wires and cords.
Now let's talk placement the most important part. Where to stick the rope on the neck.
The most common approach is to stick the ligature at the top of the neck near the jaw line and above the Adam's apple. I have found this is the most UNCOMFORTABLE place. The pressure of the ligature on the neck constricts the trachea and makes you need to cough or feel like choking. DO NOT PLACE THE ROPE AT THE TOP OF YOUR NECK.
The very base of the neck with the rope resting on the collar bones before tightening is an ok but still not recommended spot. The muscles at the base of the neck are big enough to protect your trachea but are too big to allow you to easily compress the arteries going to the brain.
The best placement of the rope is half ways between your Adam's apple and the base of your neck. Or about one to two fingers widths down from the middle of the Adam's apple. So if we visually sectioned the neck into thirds it would be the first line up from the bottom. This is the most comfortable spot it's easy to compress everything and I pass out in about 10 seconds with no airway restriction or discomfort.
Lastly lest talk knots and placement relative to face.
There is absolutely no need to learn the hangman's knot or any hard complex knots. I have found that the more complex the knot the more friction it makes and the harder it is to compress the neck. So the two best options I have found are:
1. Slip knot- slides very easily can quickly be undone and doesnt pinch
2. D rings or any kind of metal ring tied to the end of the rope makes for a frictionless slide with no pinching.

As for placement:
if the knot itself is in the front of the neck it reduces the force applied to the arteries and veins because they are close to the front of your neck not the sides.
If the knot is placed on the side of the neck it reduces the force applied to the veins and arteries on that side
If the knot is placed at the back of the neck it achieves optimal pressure on the front of the neck. The back of the neck is the best option.

Final notes:
1.Make sure what you attach your rope to is strong and I mean really strong.
2. Dont add padding under the rope it reduces pressure
3. You can test placement by wrapping the rope around your neck without tying a knot. Just crisscross it in the back grab each side of the rope and extend your arms outwards to the side tigentining it around your neck. If you pass

out it will come loose and you'll be safe and sound. It's a great way to get over the SI attached to the sinking/fading away feeling by practicing loving the high.

You guys have been so amazing and have helped me so much I hope this helps you.
I decided on a day, my birthday I'm turning 27 so seems fitting. My method is hanging and I've done a ton of research I'd like to share before it's to late.
The first time I tried to hang myself it hurt. I felt like I needed to cough from my windpipe being crushed and like my head was going to explode. If you experience this you are doing it wrong.
4) breaking your neck
Pressing on your windpipe tell you cannot breath not only hurts like hell but triggers the co2 panic response. Too much bloodflow to the brain make your head feel like exploding. This happens when you dont have enough pressure on rope. You have artery going into your brain and the jugulars draining blood from the brain. The jugular are easy to compress so when you dont have enough pressure to close the arteries the pressure in your head builds and builds and even when you die your head is bloated and purple not the way to go. Breaking your neck is very very very difficult. You must calculate your weight and height of drop the rope size and even then you can mess up and choke to death.
So again number 1 is the best option cut off all inward and outward flow of blood without crushing the trachea. How do we accomplish this?
The width of the ligature matters. Yes you can accomplish this with a belt or a scarf but I'm going for comfort. Contrary to popular belief wider isnt more comfortable. Yes it may be more cofortable on the skin initially but the inability to close the arteries quickly makes it uncomfortable with the extreme head bloating. I reccomend bdsm rope its cotton or a blend and usually no bigger than a finger in width. But anything finger size or smaller will do even paracord or small wires and cords.
Now let's talk placement the most important part. Where to stick the rope on the neck.
The most common approach is to stick the ligature at the top of the neck near the jaw line and above the Adam's apple. I have found this is the most UNCOMFORTABLE place. The pressure of the ligature on the neck constricts the trachea and makes you need to cough or feel like choking. DO NOT PLACE THE ROPE AT THE TOP OF YOUR NECK.
The very base of the neck with the rope resting on the collar bones before tightening is an ok but still not recommended spot. The muscles at the base of the neck are big enough to protect your trachea but are too big to allow you to easily compress the arteries going to the brain.
The best placement of the rope is half ways between your Adam's apple and the base of your neck. Or about one to two fingers widths down from the middle of the Adam's apple. So if we visually sectioned the neck into thirds it would be the first line up from the bottom. This is the most comfortable spot it's easy to compress everything and I pass out in about 10 seconds with no airway restriction or discomfort.
There is absolutely no need to learn the hangman's knot or any hard complex knots. I have found that the more complex the knot the more friction it makes and the harder it is to compress the neck. So the two best options I have found are:
2. D rings or any kind of metal ring tied to the end of the rope makes for a frictionless slide with no pinching.

As for placement:
if the knot itself is in the front of the neck it reduces the force applied to the arteries and veins because they are close to the front of your neck not the sides.
If the knot is placed on the side of the neck it reduces the force applied to the veins and arteries on that side
If the knot is placed at the back of the neck it achieves optimal pressure on the front of the neck. The back of the neck is the best option.

Final notes:
3. You can test placement by wrapping the rope around your neck without tying a knot. Just crisscross it in the back grab each side of the rope and extend your arms outwards to the side tigentining it around your neck. If you pass out it will come loose and you'll be safe and sound. It's a great way to get over the SI attached to the sinking/fading away feeling by practicing loving the high.

Thank you for this. It's well thought out and reasoned. Definitely something I intend to use in the future.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
HeckingHecked

HeckingHecked

Student
Nov 9, 2021
4) breaking your neck

As for placement:

Final notes:
3. You can test placement by wrapping the rope around your neck without tying a knot. Just crisscross it in the back grab each side of the rope and extend your arms outwards to the side tigentining it around your neck. If you pass out it will come loose and you'll be safe and sound. It's a great way to get over the SI attached to the sinking/fading away feeling by practicing loving the high.

Thank you for this post. I know you said wider isn't better, but can i still use a bed sheet?

Reactions: Solar1703
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
does anyone else get feel like even after reading this they are still really struggling to understand how to do full suspension specifically without ending up hanging there in pain for an endless amount of time? i just want peace. i feel like a walking fucking zombie

Reactions: seekingrelease22 and elephant1
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
does anyone else get feel like even after reading this they are still really struggling to understand how to do full suspension specifically without ending up hanging there in pain for an endless amount of time? i just want peace. i feel like a walking fucking zombie
I'm pretty sure OP was writing about partial because there's no way you can do full suspension with the rope low on your neck lol. Reading all the forensics papers on hanging suicide they say the rope was high on the neck and the knot was on the back of the neck in most cases. Sometimes it's on the side but they can't tell whether it started there or the noose moved at some point.

PigeonDreamzz

PigeonDreamzz

The broken Pigeon
Feb 3, 2022
The rope was cutting in to your neck? I have only experimented with one type of rope that is made for bondage as the OP suggested, so maybe you need something softer that can still apply the requisite pressure?

Don't be too discouraged. People have succeeded with scarves, extension cords, etc, so keep in the back of your mind that it is a definite possibility. Survival instinct is tough to fight and we all have to find our own ways to conquer it. Someone had a good post here today or yesterday about fighting it, basically using something akin to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy or self-talk to suppress the instinct.
But will a bondage rope hold your weight? I weigh 50kg and I'm 1,65m tall. I am afraid of breaking the rope when doing partial in the shower

Josuyo

Josuyo

No, I do not like life, take it away please
Oct 17, 2021
I'm sorry if this has been asked already but what rope is best? Thicker or thinner? I've been practicing with a bondage rope which is quite thin, I'm not sure if it'll do the job

E

elephant1

Dec 2, 2021
Everything between 10mm and 20mm will be fine. The thinner it is, the more pressure it will put on your neck, but also hurt more than a thicker rope. I'm 70kg and will use a 14mm outdoor rope made of polyester.

Reactions: seekingrelease22 and Worndown
A

AreWeWinning

Student
Nov 1, 2021
I'm pretty sure OP was writing about partial because there's no way you can do full suspension with the rope low on your neck lol. Reading all the forensics papers on hanging suicide they say the rope was high on the neck and the knot was on the back of the neck in most cases. Sometimes it's on the side but they can't tell whether it started there or the noose moved at some point.

Why can't you do full suspension with the rope low on your neck? You put the rope where you want it, tighten the knot manually as much as you can (preferably a metal ring or carabiner instead of a knot), at the same time you start putting your body weight on it too, then as you start to black out, you just step off of the chair or whatever you're standing on. By the time your full body weight is on the rope, it'll be so tight, that it's unlikely to slide up on your neck.

I have just found this thread, and after a quick experiment, it seems it works best for me if I place it just below my Adam's apple. I can't see why I couldn't lean into a full suspension this way.

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Everything between 10mm and 20mm will be fine. The thinner it is, the more pressure it will put on your neck, but also hurt more than a thicker rope. I'm 70kg and will use a 14mm outdoor rope made of polyester.
Good to know this, and I want to repost this article here. The rope used to hang the Nazis condemned to death. The article focuses on the intentionally botched executions. But I'm curious if they used a thick rope so it would be less painful. There is a photo of the executioner with the rope. At first glance it may be thicker than 20 mm.

Attachments

• john-clarence-woods.jpg
    john-clarence-woods.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 0
MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
Good to know this, and I want to repost this article here. The rope used to hang the Nazis condemned to death. The article focuses on the intentionally botched executions. But I'm curious if they used a thick rope so it would be less painful. There is a photo of the executioner with the rope. At first glance it may be thicker than 20 mm.

The rope thickness doesn't really matter in that case as long as it's thick enough to no break, because this was supposed to be drop hangings. But in a case where the drop length wasn't enough to break the neck a rope as thick as this would be more likely to be more painful because it wouldn't close the arteries in an effective way, and instead most likely result in suffocation.

Reactions: seekingrelease22 and ManWithNoName
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Good to know that BDSM rope can work within 10 seconds. I think my issue was using a belt which was too wide and caused loss of consciousness to be prolonged

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I'm pretty sure people are researching because they want to find the best method with the least pain as possible

Reactions: Altvtysp
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
The rope thickness doesn't really matter in that case as long as it's thick enough to no break, because this was supposed to be drop hangings. But in a case where the drop length wasn't enough to break the neck a rope as thick as this would be more likely to be more painful because it wouldn't close the arteries in an effective way, and instead most likely result in suffocation.
So what thickness rope would be best?

E

elephant1

Dec 2, 2021
Is 3/8 or 5/8 better because it compresses the carotid easier tham a thicker rope?
In full suspension it doesn't matter much how thick the rope is, the carotid arteries will be compressed anyway. A thicker rope will be more comfortable though. Everything between 10-20mm will be fine, though I find 14mm more comfortable than 10mm.

• Informative
Reactions: seekingrelease22, justsayin, Worndown and 1 other person
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Thanks for responding. What I'm using is barely even 5mm but I think it will have to do.

E

elephant1

Dec 2, 2021
Thanks for responding. What I'm using is barely even 5mm but I think it will have to do.
I can only tell you that I'm not sure if barely 5mm of rope thickness would even be enough to not break during the process. And that is what you definitely wouldn't want as it could cause severe problems. I'd advise you to get a proper rope.

Otherwise people hanged themselves with shoelaces but in the end it's your decision if you wanna trust in those cases.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I'm using a cord so it probably will break hopefully it doesnt thanks for your advice friend
My luck it will break and it's pretty much all I have. I have some ratchet strap pieces and belts but I don't want to CTB at my parents house no way. It's bad enough I'm doing this to them already. It's going to kill them quicker I feel terrible for it but I need to die.

Last edited: