• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
This thread is very helpful. However, you really have to practice to find the "sweet spot". Below or above the neck doesn't work for everyone. Below is often less painful than above. However, sometimes anatomy, size of the neck, etc will effect how well that works.

For me, I have a pretty thin neck.(6ft ~140lbs). I can put the slip knot above or below the Adam's apple and feel light headed on my way to passing out. However, placing it below seems to work better for me. The only negative is that I fear I'll put pressure on my Adam's apple and cough a bunch, especially because pressure on the bottom of the neck can make you cough a lot.(try pressing on it with your fingers. It will make you feel like gagging or coughing..it's a ticklish weird feeling). Also, for whatever reason, having the noose above my Adam's apple makes me feel like I'm suffocating, even though I can still breathe fine.(not pressuring my windpipe too much) With the noose below, I felt less of a suffocation feeling.

I also tried the knot at the front of my neck(below and above...the knot would move above my Adam's apple once I leaned into it though due to the angle). It worked amazingly if I leaned my neck back. But once I pass out, it would put a lot of pressure on my chin. I'm sure that the carotids would still have enough pressure on them to keep me unconscious. However, I don't know for everyone else. I am using the standing method as well, so most of my weight will be on my neck once I pass out..compared to the kneeling method that some use.

If I practice a bunch, my neck gets irritated and hurts. This causes a blood pressure increase, slight swelling internally(I'm guessing), and I believe my arteries sink into my neck temporarily..possibly due to temp inflammation. I have to lean fast and put whatever weight into the rope all at once for best efficiency. This is my personal experience.

FYI, using some padding is a good idea. You don't want too much though necessarily, although I know Hannah said not to use padding... I think she meant thick padding. I believe that Using a hoodie or thin cloth is a good idea to make the rope smooth on your skin. This prevents marks and allows the noose to tighten more efficiently. I myself use a hoodie. Also remember that if you do it right, you'll only have to endure discomfort for ~ 7-20 seconds until you pass out.

Please keep in mind that this post is my experience. Anatomy, neck fat, neck muscle, and the way you lean into the rope will play a part in efficiency as well.

Best wishes everyone. Although I don't like giving too much info for moral reasons, Hopefully my info helps a little bit..

Last edited:
Reactions: SilverBlueSea and Pan
H

Hoopali

Apr 6, 2020
Hey there friends. Ive been mostly a silent watcher. OP and I knew eachother for many many years and she actually invited me to join here based off of some similar ideals. Its a little late (as much as I knew and understood I, at least, still needed some time to process) but I would like to inform you guys that she's no longer going to be posting.

I hope you're ok

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
No matter how many times I try and how many instruction threads I read, I still fuck it up. Ill stick to jumping
I wish I could hang myself, I cant go out to jump ffs : /

Reactions: seekingrelease22
V

Valsalva

Feb 25, 2020
Just a thought: How long can you hold your breath? Can you just hold your breath, do full without suffocating and just go unconscious?

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
I decided on a day, my birthday I'm turning 27 so seems fitting. My method is hanging and I've done a ton of research I'd like to share before it's to late.
The first time I tried to hang myself it hurt. I felt like I needed to cough from my windpipe being crushed and like my head was going to explode. If you experience this you are doing it wrong.
There are a few ways to perish by hanging.
1) lack of bloodflow to brain
2) lack of oxygen to the brain from lack of air
3) too much bloodflow to the brain
4) breaking your neck
The first opinion is your best.
Pressing on your windpipe tell you cannot breath not only hurts like hell but triggers the co2 panic response. Too much bloodflow to the brain make your head feel like exploding. This happens when you dont have enough pressure on rope. You have artery going into your brain and the jugulars draining blood from the brain. The jugular are easy to compress so when you dont have enough pressure to close the arteries the pressure in your head builds and builds and even when you die your head is bloated and purple not the way to go. Breaking your neck is very very very difficult. You must calculate your weight and height of drop the rope size and even then you can mess up and choke to death.
So again number 1 is the best option cut off all inward and outward flow of blood without crushing the trachea. How do we accomplish this?
First let's talk ligiture size and texture.
The width of the ligature matters. Yes you can accomplish this with a belt or a scarf but I'm going for comfort. Contrary to popular belief wider isnt more comfortable. Yes it may be more cofortable on the skin initially but the inability to close the arteries quickly makes it uncomfortable with the extreme head bloating. I reccomend bdsm rope its cotton or a blend and usually no bigger than a finger in width. But anything finger size or smaller will do even paracord or small wires and cords.
Now let's talk placement the most important part. Where to stick the rope on the neck.
The most common approach is to stick the ligature at the top of the neck near the jaw line and above the Adam's apple. I have found this is the most UNCOMFORTABLE place. The pressure of the ligature on the neck constricts the trachea and makes you need to cough or feel like choking. DO NOT PLACE THE ROPE AT THE TOP OF YOUR NECK.
The very base of the neck with the rope resting on the collar bones before tightening is an ok but still not recommended spot. The muscles at the base of the neck are big enough to protect your trachea but are too big to allow you to easily compress the arteries going to the brain.
The best placement of the rope is half ways between your Adam's apple and the base of your neck. Or about one to two fingers widths down from the middle of the Adam's apple. So if we visually sectioned the neck into thirds it would be the first line up from the bottom. This is the most comfortable spot it's easy to compress everything and I pass out in about 10 seconds with no airway restriction or discomfort.
Lastly lest talk knots and placement relative to face.
There is absolutely no need to learn the hangman's knot or any hard complex knots. I have found that the more complex the knot the more friction it makes and the harder it is to compress the neck. So the two best options I have found are:
1. Slip knot- slides very easily can quickly be undone and doesnt pinch
2. D rings or any kind of metal ring tied to the end of the rope makes for a frictionless slide with no pinching.

As for placement:
if the knot itself is in the front of the neck it reduces the force applied to the arteries and veins because they are close to the front of your neck not the sides.
If the knot is placed on the side of the neck it reduces the force applied to the veins and arteries on that side
If the knot is placed at the back of the neck it achieves optimal pressure on the front of the neck. The back of the neck is the best option.

Final notes:
1.Make sure what you attach your rope to is strong and I mean really strong.
2. Dont add padding under the rope it reduces pressure
3. You can test placement by wrapping the rope around your neck without tying a knot. Just crisscross it in the back grab each side of the rope and extend your arms outwards to the side tigentining it around your neck. If you pass out it will come loose and you'll be safe and sound. It's a great way to get over the SI attached to the sinking/fading away feeling by practicing loving the high.

You guys have been so amazing and have helped me so much I hope this helps you.
Thanks for sharing your investigation.This photo is from another hanging thread, does the suggestion in the photo diagram concur with your findings? :

Attachments

• New-1.jpg
    New-1.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
H

Hoopali

Apr 6, 2020
Thanks for sharing your investigation.This photo is from another hanging thread, does the suggestion in the photo diagram concur with your findings? :

According to Bootskitt's earlier post, I do not think Hannah is with us anymore.

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
According to Bootskitt's earlier post, I do not think Hannah is with us anymore.
Ok I guess I missed it. This is a case where a forum user cbt'd without self-banning, thanks for the update.

Last edited:
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
I can't help but think that many are saying to themselves " if it's good enough for robin williams, it's good enough for me. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Partial hanging seeks suicide minus pain, but there will be pain. To minimize failure -and pain, a full suspension drop is necessary, nothing more, nothing less. Wrap your heads around it; there is no easy way out. When I go, it's full suspension. Period.

Reactions: seekingrelease22, Leshen, rundschlinge78 and 1 other person
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I can't help but think that many are saying to themselves " if it's good enough for robin williams, it's good enough for me. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Partial hanging seeks suicide minus pain, but there will be pain. To minimize failure -and pain, a full suspension drop is necessary, nothing more, nothing less. Wrap your heads around it; there is no easy way out. When I go, it's full suspension. Period.

I don't know if that's necessarily true. Most people who die from full suspension die from suffocation, which often takes several minutes and can be excruciating. I don't know if it's the pain that people try to avoid as much as they try to avoid slowly suffocating from full suspension. Partial, when done correctly, renders a person unconscious very quickly. Gravity then does the rest. Finding that "sweet spot" with partial is the tricky part...

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms, Secrets1, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
I don't know if that's necessarily true. Most people who die from full suspension die from suffocation, which often takes several minutes and can be excruciating. I don't know if it's the pain that people try to avoide—- as much as they try to avoid slowly suffocating from full suspension. Partial, when done correctly, renders a person unconsciousribe very quickly. Gravity then does the rest. Finding that "sweet spot" with partial is the tricky part...
You maybe right; no one is an authority, I guess. It's like the taste of cyanide—-no one describe its taste, because no one lives long enough to tell you.

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
You maybe right; no one is an authority, I guess. It's like the taste of cyanide—-no one describe its taste, because no one lives long enough to tell you.
I do agree that if someone is dead-set on hanging as a way to go, and they can't get partial to "work", it may be easier to go full suspension... I would imagine they're both painful to some degree either way

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
This thread is very helpful. However, you really have to practice to find the "sweet spot". Below or above the neck doesn't work for everyone. Below is often less painful than above. However, sometimes anatomy, size of the neck, etc will effect how well that works.

For me, I have a pretty thin neck.(6ft ~140lbs). I can put the slip knot above or below the Adam's apple and feel light headed on my way to passing out. However, placing it below seems to work better for me. The only negative is that I fear I'll put pressure on my Adam's apple and cough a bunch, especially because pressure on the bottom of the neck can make you cough a lot.(try pressing on it with your fingers. It will make you feel like gagging or coughing..it's a ticklish weird feeling). Also, for whatever reason, having the noose above my Adam's apple makes me feel like I'm suffocating, even though I can still breathe fine.(not pressuring my windpipe too much) With the noose below, I felt less of a suffocation feeling.

I also tried the knot at the front of my neck(below and above...the knot would move above my Adam's apple once I leaned into it though due to the angle). It worked amazingly if I leaned my neck back. But once I pass out, it would put a lot of pressure on my chin. I'm sure that the carotids would still have enough pressure on them to keep me unconscious. However, I don't know for everyone else. I am using the standing method as well, so most of my weight will be on my neck once I pass out..compared to the kneeling method that some use.

If I practice a bunch, my neck gets irritated and hurts. This causes a blood pressure increase, slight swelling internally(I'm guessing), and I believe my arteries sink into my neck temporarily..possibly due to temp inflammation. I have to lean fast and put whatever weight into the rope all at once for best efficiency. This is my personal experience.

FYI, using some padding is a good idea. You don't want too much though necessarily, although I know Hannah said not to use padding... I think she meant thick padding. I believe that Using a hoodie or thin cloth is a good idea to make the rope smooth on your skin. This prevents marks and allows the noose to tighten more efficiently. I myself use a hoodie. Also remember that if you do it right, you'll only have to endure discomfort for ~ 7-20 seconds until you pass out.

Please keep in mind that this post is my experience. Anatomy, neck fat, neck muscle, and the way you lean into the rope will play a part in efficiency as well.

Best wishes everyone. Although I don't like giving too much info for moral reasons, Hopefully my info helps a little bit..
What sweet spot? No spot is "sweet"; it adds up to ctb. Period. Full suspension is the way to go. Screw the so-called sweet spot. It adds up to death by hanging—nothing more nothing less.

Reactions: iDieUDie80 and Leshen
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
On the same topic - I need advice here : This rope I purchased from a BAUHAUS in Germany. I'm assuming is synthetic of sorts, because the tool that cut the rope to the length I wanted was a heating tool that not only cut the rope, but the heat melted the material so the end does not come unravelled.

The photo I took of this white rope shows what it is—the width measures approximately 1 cm thick and I was told by the Mitarbeiter who helped me that the rope can easily hold several hundred kilos. This is reasuring because I weigh approximately 90 kilos.

My question is: if I do all the other things correctly (placement of noose, etc) enough, will this work? :

IMG 20200407 103827955

BELOW:
According to this article, many of the WW II hanging executions were botched, supposedly due to the henchman doing so on purpose, and if you look at the thickness of the rope, it's vastly thicker than the ropes, ties, and rolled bedsheets that have be used for self deliverance.

John clarence woods

Attachments

• IMG_20200407_103822305.jpg
    IMG_20200407_103822305.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 153
Last edited:
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I can't seem to find the right spot.

R

rebelsue

Hope Addict
Dec 12, 2019
I decided on a day, my birthday I'm turning 27 so seems fitting. My method is hanging and I've done a ton of research I'd like to share before it's to late.
The first time I tried to hang myself it hurt. I felt like I needed to cough from my windpipe being crushed and like my head was going to explode. If you experience this you are doing it wrong.
There are a few ways to perish by hanging.
1) lack of bloodflow to brain
2) lack of oxygen to the brain from lack of air
3) too much bloodflow to the brain
4) breaking your neck
The first opinion is your best.
Pressing on your windpipe tell you cannot breath not only hurts like hell but triggers the co2 panic response. Too much bloodflow to the brain make your head feel like exploding. This happens when you dont have enough pressure on rope. You have artery going into your brain and the jugulars draining blood from the brain. The jugular are easy to compress so when you dont have enough pressure to close the arteries the pressure in your head builds and builds and even when you die your head is bloated and purple not the way to go. Breaking your neck is very very very difficult. You must calculate your weight and height of drop the rope size and even then you can mess up and choke to death.
So again number 1 is the best option cut off all inward and outward flow of blood without crushing the trachea. How do we accomplish this?
First let's talk ligiture size and texture.
The width of the ligature matters. Yes you can accomplish this with a belt or a scarf but I'm going for comfort. Contrary to popular belief wider isnt more comfortable. Yes it may be more cofortable on the skin initially but the inability to close the arteries quickly makes it uncomfortable with the extreme head bloating. I reccomend bdsm rope its cotton or a blend and usually no bigger than a finger in width. But anything finger size or smaller will do even paracord or small wires and cords.
Now let's talk placement the most important part. Where to stick the rope on the neck.
The most common approach is to stick the ligature at the top of the neck near the jaw line and above the Adam's apple. I have found this is the most UNCOMFORTABLE place. The pressure of the ligature on the neck constricts the trachea and makes you need to cough or feel like choking. DO NOT PLACE THE ROPE AT THE TOP OF YOUR NECK.
The very base of the neck with the rope resting on the collar bones before tightening is an ok but still not recommended spot. The muscles at the base of the neck are big enough to protect your trachea but are too big to allow you to easily compress the arteries going to the brain.
The best placement of the rope is half ways between your Adam's apple and the base of your neck. Or about one to two fingers widths down from the middle of the Adam's apple. So if we visually sectioned the neck into thirds it would be the first line up from the bottom. This is the most comfortable spot it's easy to compress everything and I pass out in about 10 seconds with no airway restriction or discomfort.
Lastly lest talk knots and placement relative to face.
There is absolutely no need to learn the hangman's knot or any hard complex knots. I have found that the more complex the knot the more friction it makes and the harder it is to compress the neck. So the two best options I have found are:
1. Slip knot- slides very easily can quickly be undone and doesnt pinch
2. D rings or any kind of metal ring tied to the end of the rope makes for a frictionless slide with no pinching.

As for placement:
if the knot itself is in the front of the neck it reduces the force applied to the arteries and veins because they are close to the front of your neck not the sides.
If the knot is placed on the side of the neck it reduces the force applied to the veins and arteries on that side
If the knot is placed at the back of the neck it achieves optimal pressure on the front of the neck. The back of the neck is the best option.

Final notes:
1.Make sure what you attach your rope to is strong and I mean really strong.
2. Dont add padding under the rope it reduces pressure
3. You can test placement by wrapping the rope around your neck without tying a knot. Just crisscross it in the back grab each side of the rope and extend your arms outwards to the side tigentining it around your neck. If you pass out it will come loose and you'll be safe and sound. It's a great way to get over the SI attached to the sinking/fading away feeling by practicing loving the high.

You guys have been so amazing and have helped me so much I hope this helps you.

I am really struggling with this. When I place it between my adams apple and the base of my neck I just feel my head throbbing. Maybe I just have a short neck or my muscles are so constricted from decades of stress that they are hard as rocks and I can't compress anything enough. Please help.

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
I've often thought about this myself. Though if partial suspension is painful then one would think that SI would kick in and it would very physically tempting, and extremely easy to simply pull out of this hanging approach, yet there are many cases of death by partial—Robin Williams is not the only case example out there.

The other thing that comes to mind, as the suicide stats show on the U.S.A. (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 2012) that Suffocation/hanging is the second go-to method right after death by firearm.

As tragic as it is, many underage ctb-ers use hanging, in addition to many adults. And it has been previously stated here at SS that most people, perhaps the vast majority, do not go into extensive research in trying to find the "sweet spot" etc on hanging—they just do it, pure and simple.

To me this would suggest that successfully hanging oneself is not that difficult to achieve.

I think the most important factor to consider is how long before one is dead, because if there is a pain issue, the time duration to complete death is what would be most important.

Reactions: seekingrelease22, elephant1, LostMyWorld and 5 others
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
Just got my softer (bdsm) rope from amazon as recommended in this guide. Definitely a step up from the more utilitarian stuff I was planning on using before in terms of comfort. I've also found that going 1/3 of the way up the neck is better than under the jaw as I'd been using before. I appreciate the work of the op in putting this together

Reactions: Emily_Numb
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
Okay, back again... I just got the opportunity to test out the softer cotton bdsm rope and wanted to report back. In my partial setup, I will stick with climbing rope simply because the cotton rope stretches more than I would prefer.

H

Halnas

Apr 11, 2020
BDSM ropes are not good.
They are specifically designed to not strangle you and to not cut of blood flow to wherever you use them. Would be very anticlimactic to use a BDSM rope during sex and then have to stop and open it and make it more loose so that the arm of the sub doesn't turn all blue and dies.

BDSM ropes are very flexible. The only good thing about them is the thickness and that they can support your body weight. If you use them, make the rope like a third shorter than you think it needs to be. Climbing ropes are a bit rough, but you can always make them less rough by wrapping some little towel around it or something.

btw. notice that people here have hundreds of postings and are around already for multiple years. So take it with a grain of salt. Would someone who knows for sure how to comfortably ctb by hanging be still posting here?
I mean, hanging is the most popular method and people succeed with it in the most ridiculous circumstances without preperation or HowTo. It seems like a pretty save method to me.

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Whether bdsm or not, there is a reason why hanging is #2 on the list after firearms. You could also use an electric cord. If Ms. Spade can do it with a scarf, it shows you how easy it is to do. I wish I could locate the you tube video by an Indian physician..As he sees it, hanging is humane, relatively painless and quick, short of using a firearm.

Reactions: seekingrelease22, iDieUDie80 and Leshen
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Whether bdsm or not, there is a reason why hanging is #2 on the list after firearms. You could also use an electric cord. If Ms. Spade can do it with a scarf, it shows you how easy it is to do. I wish I could locate the you tube video by an Indian physician..As he sees it, hanging is humane, relatively painless and quick, short of using a firearm.
And much cleaner!

Reactions: seekingrelease22, rundschlinge78 and Leshen
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Be careful.It can only bear 75 kgs
I'm not sure about what that 75 kgs indicator is supposed to mean. I do agree that 6 mm is a bit on the thin side, could cut into one's neck too much, but in terms of how much weight it can hold should be much higher. Here is an example of another rope the same width, indicating it can hold 925 lbs. (Aproximately 420 kg)
Screenshot 20200805 012120

The rope featured in that screenshot is of a different material than the nylon, butI'm making the assumption that regardless of material, that all ropes of same thickness will have the same strength—and I could be mistaken.

Last edited:
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Anyone know what happened to the OP of this thread?

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
"
Ok I guess I missed it. This is a case where a forum user cbt'd without self-banning, thanks for the update.
I am not sure what you are saying.
On the same topic - I need advice here : This rope I purchased from a BAUHAUS in Germany. I'm assuming is synthetic of sorts, because the tool that cut the rope to the length I wanted was a heating tool that not only cut the rope, but the heat melted the material so the end does not come unravelled.

The photo I took of this white rope shows what it is—the width measures approximately 1 cm thick and I was told by the Mitarbeiter who helped me that the rope can easily hold several hundred kilos. This is reasuring because I weigh approximately 90 kilos.

My question is: if I do all the other things correctly (placement of noose, etc) enough, will this work? :

View attachment 31121

BELOW:
According to this article, many of the WW II hanging executions were botched, supposedly due to the henchman doing so on purpose, and if you look at the thickness of the rope, it's vastly thicker than the ropes, ties, and rolled bedsheets that have be used for self deliverance.

View attachment 31123
,you can tell he loves every minute of it. Hang nazis, eh? If he were in the American South, it would be blacks. At least here he gets to console himself with the knowledge that he did it for uh, uh, uh, the um "public good".

Last edited:
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I am not sure what you are saying.
I think they are saying that the OP ctb'd without asking mods to ban their account after.
But I am still wondering if the OP really did ctb.

Reactions: seekingrelease22 and Emily_Numb
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
you can tell he loves every minute of it. Hang nazis, eh? If he were in the American South, it would be blacks. At least here he gets to console himself with the knowledge that he did it for uh, uh, uh, the um "public good".
I think you are correct about the executioner in question. My point is that the rope used was way too thick. This thickness we see in a lot of old Western themed movies, but better to use something thinner, but not too thin.

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
All this debate and banter when we KNOW that a simple slip knot will do; all this shopping around for the PERFECT rope, the perfect timing, this and that. You KNOW what beckons; you know what you want to do.

Reactions: seekingrelease22, CloseFriendofCamus, AnestheticVoid and 3 others
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
All this debate and banter when we KNOW that a simple slip knot will do; all this shopping around for the PERFECT rope, the perfect timing, this and that. You KNOW what beckons; you know what you want to do.
^ THIS! People need to realise that it's not that difficult and all this agonising and anatomy research really isn't necessary.

Rope or some sort of fabric with a simple slip knot or D rings if you can't do knots will work. Hanging or choking yourself out doesn't actually 'hurt' or cause pain, the only thing that stops you following through is your SI kicking and an adrenaline. You are likely to start lashing about which is why sedatives and alcohol are usually found in people's system. It makes a person more docile.

If you were at that point of having no option but to CTB and you wanted to go, you just would. You're not going to wait for some cord to ship from Amazon.

Reactions: seekingrelease22 and Pan
S

SilverBlueSea

May 26, 2020
Is there anywhere I can see this method with pictures. There are two things I just can't picture in my head or achieve with a test, using two fingers to test where the arteries are by knocking oneself out and when folk are talking about knot placement which knot? I just made a slipknot and there's only one knot on it, the slidey bit?

I know this is supposed to be simple but I'm having huge difficultities but this is the preferred way for me to go as I like the idea of knocking out quickly then letting nature do the rest.

Edit: Damn it, just tried kneeling with a simple slipknot. I was getting close to passing out but then I started chocking and my instincts kicked in and I raised my head. Now I'm no closer and my neck is killing me, not in the way that I want.

Last edited:
iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
I'm really confused, as I was told placing the rope directly below your jaw and above your adam's apple was the best way to compress the carotid arteries. My method is full suspension, and head "feeling like it's going to explode" doesn't really sound pleasant...

• Hugs
Reactions: rundschlinge78