• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sharethepain

Sharethepain

We forge the chains we wear in life.
May 2, 2018
So I´ve finally found ammunition for a gun we have at home. Pietta 44 cal running on black powder. I´ve tested to see if it works and it does. The question is, will it, at point blank range to my temple, instantly off me? I highly expect it will, just want to be sure and know if there are any people who know more about calibers at point blank ranges and such.

Reactions: RealMe and Comatose11
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
I think the temple is a bad idea, better through the mouth slightly upwards as it has been said numerous times

Reactions: Ice Poseidon, Lotharius, Nauseated and 2 others
Sharethepain

Sharethepain

May 2, 2018
I think the temple is a bad idea, better through the mouth slightly upwards as it has been said numerous times
Really? I thought temple is the best spot, I´ll keep that in mind.

Reactions: Comatose11
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I've heard a lot can go wrong with shooting yourself in the temple. Putting it in your mouth with a 15 degree angle upwards will hit your brain stem.

Reactions: RealMe and Smilla
Sharethepain

Sharethepain

May 2, 2018
I still cant imagine surviving either. Like, if you have a horizontal hole through your brain how could you possibly survive that.

Reactions: RealMe
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
So I´ve finally found ammunition for a gun we have at home. Pietta 44 cal running on black powder. I´ve tested to see if it works and it does. The question is, will it, at point blank range to my temple, instantly off me? I highly expect it will, just want to be sure and know if there are any people who know more about calibers at point blank ranges and such.

General consensus is you need to hit the brainstem. Temple is nowhere near the brainstem, Survival possible with extensive brain damage.

Threads is the resident gun expert here.

I also spoke at length with a gentleman who ctb in April, using N; however, he was suicidal for years and had planned to use a gun but could never pull the trigger.

Anyway he did his research and said to me "aim high, high high" inside the mouth while we were discussing suicide by gun.

Temple is definitely a bad idea. Threads recommended aiming behind the ear but the mouth seems to be, as far as general consensus is concerned, a better target.

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Would a 22 revolver with hollow points do the job

Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
I still cant imagine surviving either. Like, if you have a horizontal hole through your brain how could you possibly survive that.
Because putting a bullet through your temple has a high chance of just destroying your frontal lobe which controls your higher brain functions leaving you essentially lobotomized. If you really fuck it up and flinch you will just blow your eyes out and be blind.

Reactions: Smilla
RealMe

RealMe

Aug 11, 2018
Because putting a bullet through your temple has a high chance of just destroying your frontal lobe which controls your higher brain functions leaving you essentially lobotomized. If you really fuck it up and flinch you will just blow your eyes out and be blind.

Thanks for this info. I wasnt aware of this. Good to know

Reactions: Smilla