Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
To be honest, I only figured out Eraserhead, The Elephant Man, and Twin Peaks. I'm a big fan of Lynch and I really love Mulholland Drive.

Do you have another one, Uh huh? I need to call it a day soon.
Yes I second that mulholland drive is quality. Lost highway is good also.. I second Uh Hu posts another one too, I can't do them collage type ones on my phone and your all better at doing them than me anyway!
And that was the intention. The other 2 less known works were meant to be misleading)
I love Mulholland Drive, too.

Same for me.
@Studio84 (whose number isn't the year he was born), what about you?
Update only just seen this reply... I can call it a day too. Its hard to keep up the quality of ideas at the rate we get through these celebrities!

Last edited:
Reactions: Uh huh
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Alright, here's my last one for today. Probably quite easy.

Celeb

Reactions: Studio84 and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
I can't do them collage type ones on my phone and your all better at doing them than me anyway!
I'm afraid collages scare some members away(

But if you ever have an idea for a collage, feel free to send me the pictures and I will merge them together, although I'm not so good at it as Sensei or Marcus.

Btw, can't imagine how do you live without a laptop or PC)

Reactions: DocNo, Studio84 and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019

Photos and an occasional collage might be the best mix.

But if you ever have an idea for a collage, feel free to send me the pictures and I will merge them together, although I'm not so good at it as Sensei or Marcus.

I beg to differ. I think your collages are just fine.

EDIT: I gotta call it a day now, so I leave you with a, I believe, very obvious clue.

Celeb

Last edited:
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020

Btw, can't imagine how do you live without a laptop or PC)
I understand why they could put members off, they are more challenging but they do help to keep things fresh so its finding the right balance I suppose.Thank you for the offer by the way that's very thoughtful and kind of you)
As for the living without a laptop or pc it's a long story but I've just got use to it for now and its a temporary thing... Its not the greatest but its not exactly off the grid living ha ha!
So it must be Christopher Walken in the deer hunter.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63 and Uh huh
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
@Uh huh I`m older than i look most people think i`m early 40`s as i dont have grey hair or wrinkles and i`m still lean and toned lol but i`m 57....unfortunately i look like my dog lol

Attachments

• me2jags-cleaned.jpg
    me2jags-cleaned.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0201-cleaned.jpg
    DSC_0201-cleaned.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
  • Love
Reactions: Studio84, DocNo, Sensei and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
@Uh huh I`m older than i look most people think i`m early 40`s as i dont have grey hair or wrinkles and i`m still lean and toned lol but i`m 57....unfortunately i look like my dog lol

Is that you? :O If so, you absolutely look much younger than 57. Handsome fellow. :)

• Love
Reactions: Studio84, marcusuk63 and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
@marcusuk63 , I agree with Sensei, you're certainly a very good-looking man! Although you definitely don't look your age, 57 is still not that much. The prime of life)
And your dog is so cute! :love:Is it he or she?
I saw this pic with a dog you've posted before, but I didn't get it was you

So it must be Christopher Walken in the deer hunter.

@Sensei , did you notice Studio's answer. He must be right

• Love
Reactions: Studio84 and marcusuk63
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
@Sensei , did you notice Studio's answer. He must be right

Sorry, I missed that. Yes, Studio is right. It's Christopher Walken. The visual clues: Walken starred in the Bond movie A View to a Kill with Roger Moore and with Robert De Niro in Deer Hunter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Studio84 and marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
@marcusuk63 , I agree with Sensei, you're certainly a very good-looking man! Although you definitely don't look your age, 57 is still not that much. The prime of life)
And your dog is so cute! :love:Is it he or she?
I saw this pic with a dog you've posted before, but I didn't get it was you

She`s a She Baby Agnes is her name but i usually caller her baby pigface

My ex fosters and rescues bulldogs and she ended up fostering Frenchies too , from a contact out of town ,
When said contact heard my 2 German shepherds and my boxer had died close together and my other Boxer had cancer (who died a few weeks later ) she told my ex she had a frenchie she had had for 2 years that had alopecia and they had tried everything to cure it and if i wanted i could adopt her .
it was quite a change going for a pack of big dogs to a tiny one lol

I dont usually have small dogs but i said yes , the alopecia went within two weeks of me getting her !
I love her to death , she is funny and loving ,she does sneak in bed at night though , sometime hide completely under the covers , i cant even have a bath without her laying on the end lol

My dogs always lay all over me , i think i must smell of dog lol
I hate that they dont live long enough and breaks my heart when they go ....

Anyway sorry waffling on a bit there .

Attachments

• IMG_19700102_111458.jpg
    IMG_19700102_111458.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 10
  • 49949796_307460599955262_5242202687952388096_n.jpg
    49949796_307460599955262_5242202687952388096_n.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0476.JPG
    DSC_0476.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
  • dogs and pizza.jpg
    dogs and pizza.jpg
    479.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 20160922_214235.jpg
    20160922_214235.jpg
    501.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF0903.JPG
    DSCF0903.JPG
    849.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20171124_180129.jpg
    20171124_180129.jpg
    534.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Love
Reactions: Studio84, Uh huh, DocNo and 2 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I can post a little riddle while we wait for Studio to show up.

Celeb

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
oh - i missed the christopher walken stuff. loved this movie.

@marcusuk63: nice pictures. seems i found some new love for life and will hang around for some time on this crazy planet. so i hope i am in such good shape like you in ten years.

seems that i am over my "guess the celebrity" addiction peak so i am not as much around here lately. but i always love to bump in from time to time and wanna thank you for giving me such a good time here with you.

looks a bit like an old ellen de generes but i am sure it isn't her.

• Love
Reactions: Studio84, Uh huh and marcusuk63
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
@marcusuk63: nice pictures. seems i found some new love for life and will hang around for some time on this crazy planet. so i hope i am in such good shape like you in ten years.

Congratulations! You deserve it.

seems that i am over my "guess the celebrity" addiction peak so i am not as much around here lately. but i always love to bump in from time to time and wanna thank you for giving me such a good time here with you.

I'm not there yet. I don't understand why this is so addictive. This thread has become something of an oasis in this community of death for me.

looks a bit like an old ellen de generes but i am sure it isn't her.

Nope, but they're the same age. She's an actor.

• Hugs
Reactions: Studio84, Uh huh and DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Congratulations! You deserve it.

I'm not there yet. I don't understand why this is so addictive. This thread has become something of an oasis in this community of death for me.

Nope, but they're the same age. She's an actor.

thanx @Sensei.
yes. this oasis analogy is very good. for me it is this feeling of just having a good time with friends like playing a board game together.
and its more about the love to play and not to win what i also very much like here.

my second guess would be edie falco but i think this is also just close but not it.

Reactions: Sensei, Studio84 and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Oh, @marcusuk63 , thanks for sharing. I cried my eyes out reading your last post. You are such a kind soul! Sending much love to baby Agnes:heart: I wish her the very best of health to make you happy for a long time. Having adopted her, you probably now know that the amount of love you receive does not depend on the size of a dog)
Dog's smells or pet's hair on somebody's clothes are the signs of a good person for me)
This thread has become something of an oasis in this community of death for me.
Same for me. I don't even remember on which website I am thanks to it)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63, Sensei, Studio84 and 1 other person
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Oh, @marcusuk63 , thanks for sharing. I cried my eyes out reading your last post. You are such a kind soul! Sending much love to baby Agnes:heart: I wish her the very best of health to make you happy for a long time. Having adopted her, you probably now know that the amount of love you receive does not depend on the size of a dog)
Dog's smells or pet's hair on somebody's clothes are the signs of a good person for me)

Same for me. I don't even remember on which website I am thanks to it)
Same goes for me too, I know its only a silly game but it has helped keep my sanity intact many times over the last couple of weeks so love and respect to everyone who's posted and kept the game alive:heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63, Sensei, Uh huh and 1 other person
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Same goes for me too, I know its only a silly game but it has helped keep my sanity intact many times over the last couple of weeks so love and respect to everyone who's posted and kept the game alive:heart:
this feels like goodbye;-;
hope, I'm wrong

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Studio84 and DocNo
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
this feels like goodbye;-;
hope, I'm wrong
No I'm not going anywhere just yet! Just my way of thanking people who've helped take my mind off of things the last few weeks that's all:smiling:

Reactions: marcusuk63, Sensei, Uh huh and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
It's not Edie Falco or Felicity Huffman. It's her destiny to be remembered for a movie franchise until doomsday comes. Her first name begins with an L.

Reactions: Uh huh and Studio84
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
laura dern would have been my third guess - fits with the L. too

edit:
stupid me - its of course linda hamilton

Reactions: Sensei, Uh huh and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I'm pretty sure your right @DocNo... I'l post one for getting the christopher Walken one right and just to fill in the gap till you get confirmation :blarg:  20201127 101133

Reactions: Sensei and DocNo
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Damn that was fast! Selma hayek with no make up on still looks smokin! Screen shot 2019 05 28 at 9 14 57 am 1559049292

Reactions: Sensei and DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
bingo. i knew it would be too easy.

Reactions: Sensei, marcusuk63 and Studio84
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
jack lemmon

edit:
yes - the original pelham movie is brilliant.

referring to 70ies movies i also loved spielbergs early work "duel" - with the car driver and the truck driver.
besides many other 70ies roadmovie stuff like "vanishing point" or "convoy".

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Uh huh, Sensei, marcusuk63 and 1 other person
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
jack lemmon

edit:
yes - the original pelham movie is brilliant.

referring to 70ies movies i also loved spielbergs early work "duel" - with the car driver and the truck driver.
besides many other 70ies roadmovie stuff like "vanishing point" or "convoy".

Correct , i saw Duel at the cinema when it was a B movie before the main movie , you got 2 for the price on one in those day , i cant remember what trhe main feature was .

Attachments

• 28420_v9_bb.jpg
    28420_v9_bb.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Love
Reactions: Uh huh, Sensei, Studio84 and 1 other person