marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
it threw me for a while with you saying historical instead of fictional lol :blarg:
Captddure

Last edited:
Reactions: Uh huh and Studio84
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Is it a man or a woman?
man
A Yorkshire man , hellraiser , oscar winner and womaniser having had affairs with the likes of Audrey Hepburn , Elizabeth Taylor , Ava Gardner , Jayne Mansfield . Diana Dors . and even Princess Margaret (the Queens sister) as well as Hundreds of others .

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensei, Studio84 and Uh huh
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
That simply must be Peter O'Toole in Lawrence of Arabia.

• Love
Reactions: Studio84, marcusuk63 and Uh huh
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019

It is indeed , where did he find the time !! that's 10x more than me ! :pfff:

Attachments

• Peter-OToole-Lawrence-of-Arabia-David-Lean.jpg
    Peter-OToole-Lawrence-of-Arabia-David-Lean.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Uh huh, Studio84 and Sensei
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
unmistakable eyes , well when you have watched all his movies anyway lol
I`ll pass my go as i`m going off line for a bit , eyes are aching , old age for you
Catch you all later x

Last edited:
Reactions: Uh huh, Sensei and Studio84
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
unmistakable eyes , well when you have watched all his movies anyway lol
I`ll pass my go as i`m going off line for a bit , eyes are aching , old age for you
Catch you all later x
Hey! Stop saying you're old! It's not the first time! It makes me feel sad for you and for the rest of the adults.:aw:
It's all relative. As a teenager I thought all people in their 30s are decrepit oldies. And now in my early 30s, I consider people of my parents' age to be still rather young.
I'm sorry for your eyes. Hope you get better soon. But honestly, man, you have a sharp mind, sometimes it's hard for us to keep up with you, so you're NOT old!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: marcusuk63, Sensei and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Hey! Stop saying you're old! It's not the first time! It makes me feel sad for you and for the rest of the adults.:aw:
It's all relative. As a teenager I thought all people in their 30s are decrepit oldies. And now in my early 30s, I consider people of my parents' age to be still rather young.
I'm sorry for your eyes.
I'm sorry for your eyes. Hope you get better soon. But honestly, man, you have a sharp mind, sometimes it's hard for us to keep up with you, so you're NOT old!
I agree he has got an extremely sharp mind... I think he just says them kind of things as a joke is all it is.its just his sense of humor. Have you got any of your puzzles to post seeing as the wise marcusuk63 has cleaned up today and been pretty much undefeated!

• Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63, Uh huh and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019

I'm old too. :wink: No matter how you put it, marcusuk63 and I are older than you fellows are. To be older entails both advantages and disadvantages. An example of an advantage: you're better at recognizing celebrities from before 2000. An example of a disadvantage: you're worse at recognizing celebrities from after 2000. :haha:

So, who's next?

Reactions: marcusuk63, Uh huh and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I'm running low on ideas at the moment so if you or @Uh Hu have anything go for it

Reactions: marcusuk63, Uh huh and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I'm running low on ideas at the moment so if you or @Uh Hu have anything go for it

OK, I'll go then. This one's a little bit tricky. You'll have to hurry, because I think @marcusuk63 will solve this one very quickly.

Celeb

Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
I'm old too. :wink: No matter how you put it, marcusuk63 and I are older than you fellows are.
Now I'm dying to know how old are you all guys are:tongue:

To be older entails both advantages and disadvantages. An example of an advantage: you're better at recognizing celebrities from before 2000. An example of a disadvantage: you're worse at recognizing celebrities from after 2000. :haha:

So, who's next?
Nah! Seems like you all know everybody starting Jesus and ending Justin Bieber)

So, who's next?

Do you have something? I feel no right to post as I guessed almost nothing today
UPD:
I see you do)

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusuk63 and Studio84
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019

I think I know how old @marcusuk63 is; not a very difficult riddle. As for me, I've already told you. I'm older than you. :tongue:

Reactions: marcusuk63, Uh huh and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020

Nah! Seems like you all know everybody starting Jesus and ending Justin Bieber)

Do you have something? I feel no right to post as I guessed almost nothing today
Well the number in my username isn't the year I was born and I am early 40's....as for guessing nothing today you haven't had chance get a look in with marcus63 being on fire so I wouldn't worry about that!

Reactions: Sensei and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Well the number in my username isn't the year I was born and I am early 40's....as for guessing nothing today you haven't had chance get a look in with marcus63 being on fire so I wouldn't worry about that!
I'll be damned. I'm in my mid-40's myself.
That's what I thought. You are too smart to be around my age. Thanks for sharing)

As for the riddle I suppose he must be an actor who played creepy characters long time ago

Reactions: Studio84 and Sensei
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
My first thought was of Dracula. Bela Lugosi?

Reactions: Sensei and Studio84
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
This should be much easier than Jesus. And you already know my logic
A

Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Is it an actor?
At first I was going to say no, but checked and Wikipedia lists acting among his activities, besides being painter, writer and guitarist, but if I say what he is most famous for it will be too obvious

UPD: a clue:
A 1

Last edited:
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Yes. Congrats!

Eraserhead
The Elephant Man
Twin Peaks
Hotel Room
Six Men Getting Sick

To be honest, I only figured out Eraserhead, The Elephant Man, and Twin Peaks. I'm a big fan of Lynch and I really love Mulholland Drive.

Do you have another one, Uh huh? I need to call it a day soon.

Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
To be honest, I only figured out Eraserhead, The Elephant Man, and Twin Peaks. I'm a big fan of Lynch and I really love Mulholland Drive.
And that was the intention. The other 2 less known works were meant to be misleading)
I love Mulholland Drive, too.

Do you have another one, Uh huh? I need to call it a day soon.
Same for me.
@Studio84 (whose number isn't the year he was born), what about you?