H

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
It was pretty easy actually it's 1 litre I have read the threads but I am still a bit confused šŸ˜• with the hours, I have got antiemetics but not barbiturates only respirdal would that help in being more calm? I take it for sleep, I got support from here and feeling that I am not crazy,
I lost my family so world doesn't make sense now, my main concern is if it doesn't go well and end up a vegetable šŸ„’ tips for success???

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
It's best to get benzos, beta-blockers, an anti-acid as well as ibuprofen to ensure success and painlessness.

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
ĪĪæ it's the usual form that needs to be dissolved in water but the bottle says 1 lt
Which would indicate that it's a specific-purpose product. Generally, only consumer chemicals come with that kind of instruction. Is it some kind of curing salt?

Last edited:
H

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
Which would indicate that it's a specific-purpose product. Generally, only consumer chemicals come with that kind of instruction. Is it some kind of curing salt?
Ī„es I think so I bought it from a chemical industry site

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't have a good feeling about this.....why is it saying 1 liter? 1 liter for what? Does it specifically say sodium nitrite?

H

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
Ok my mistake it says 1 kg yes sodium n
1 kg I correct!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: QueerMelancholy