• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
He was so young, 26, took his life cause of fucking gambling websites. I know it in my heart he could have a happy life, his problem was short term, this is so sad.
I know, it's tragic. It really doesn't take long term disability or problem to take one's life.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
He was so young, 26, took his life cause of fucking gambling websites. I know it in my heart he could have a happy life, his problem was short term, this is so sad.
Even if he got help for gambling problems and stopped, having such an addiction means fighting temptation every day. It can be a torturous existence even after decades of never actually playing. I know how it is with alcohol. I drank for some months, and stopped cold turkey. I had no physical chemical dependence or withdrawals, but boy do I still think a lot about how nice it would be to just drink every day. Psychological addiction is pure hell, and gambling is unfortunately similar to drug addiction in its psychological element. So it may well have gone on to be a LIFE-LONG problem for OP. Maybe he knew that.

I'm not that much older than him, and I just can't imagine living 40-50 fucking more years!

BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
Even if he got help for gambling problems and stopped, having such an addiction means fighting temptation every day. It can be a torturous existence even after decades of never actually playing. I know how it is with alcohol. I drank for some months, and stopped cold turkey. I had no physical chemical dependence or withdrawals, but boy do I still think a lot about how nice it would be to just drink every day. Psychological addiction is pure hell, and gambling is unfortunately similar to drug addiction in its psychological element. So it may well have gone on to be a LIFE-LONG problem for OP. Maybe he knew that.

I'm not that much older than him, and I just can't imagine living 40-50 fucking more years!
I'm sorry for souding like i was minimizing his problem, things from the outside always seems easier to solve, its just that it was the first time i talked with someone right before they did it, and genually thought that he would give life another chance, he was so determined, i went through his post history, even drowning was one of the things he tried before, SN was like the magic pill for him.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
AnI'm sorry for souding like i was minimizing his problem, things from the outside always seems easier to solve, its just that it was the first time i talked with someone right before they did it, and genually thought that he would give life another chance, he was so determined, i went through his post history, even drowning was one of the things he tried before, SN was like the magic pill for him.
No, of course you couldn't know that. And I am also just speculating. Don't get me wrong, I admire that you took the time to talk to him. šŸ˜Š