• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Suiaimz

Suiaimz

Jan 12, 2020
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum and I would like to seek your help/guidance on getting SN in the US.

A few weeks ago I made up my mind, I was going to go on a trip, enjoy travelling one last time and jump of a cliff to end it all.
As I was planning for the trip, I got more anxious and afraid. the thought of my head smashing into the rocky ground or into the ocean starts playing in my head over and over again in my head. I started researching for less gruesome ways to go and I found this forum.

I learned about SN and decided that I would try this method instead. However where I'm from, SN isn't accessible So I decided that I'll make a trip down to the US to purchase SN.
Since I don't live in the US I saw some SN on Amazon I could get but they did not allow SN to be shipped to their pickup points.
I'm pretty much at wits end here and not sure how I should proceed.
I don't know the complications I might cause to the homeowner if I booked an Airbnb and have it shipped there.

PS: The plan is to go to a hotel once I get the SN, follow Stan's guide and hopefully be on my way.
Also, sorry this was a little Longwinded. Any help is appreciated thank you.

Reactions: Johanna94
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I could tell you where I got mine, but you can't PM yet.

Reactions: xBrialesana and Suiaimz
Suiaimz

Suiaimz

Jan 12, 2020
I could tell you where I got mine, but you can't PM yet.
I'll PM you once I get access to PMs but thanks for offering the help.
Now that I realise that not having PMs might be an issue. I don't know if I should even keep this post around anymore. Sorry for this.

Reactions: Racee and k75
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
It should be fine when you have a few more posts and enough time passes. I'm not sure how much... maybe 24 hours?

Reactions: Suiaimz and LegaliseIt!
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum and I would like to seek your help/guidance on getting SN in the US.

A few weeks ago I made up my mind, I was going to go on a trip, enjoy travelling one last time and jump of a cliff to end it all.
As I was planning for the trip, I got more anxious and afraid. the thought of my head smashing into the rocky ground or into the ocean starts playing in my head over and over again in my head. I started researching for less gruesome ways to go and I found this forum.

I learned about SN and decided that I would try this method instead. However where I'm from, SN isn't accessible So I decided that I'll make a trip down to the US to purchase SN.
Since I don't live in the US I saw some SN on Amazon I could get but they did not allow SN to be shipped to their pickup points.
I don't know the complications I might cause to the homeowner if I booked an Airbnb and have it shipped there.

PS: The plan is to go to a hotel once I get the SN, follow Stan's guide and hopefully be on my way.
Welcome!

Reactions: Suiaimz
Suiaimz

Suiaimz

Jan 12, 2020
Thank you! Glad to be here honestly. I've never really had a place to talk about this topic besides a very close friend of mine And I'm really glad I found this forum.
It should be fine when you have a few more posts and enough time passes. I'm not sure how much... maybe 24 hours?
Yeah, the FAQ says 24hours and a secret number of posts. In a way, it might be better this way. It pushes me to communicate with the people in this forum :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PDAnnie2610 and k75
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I like that you took the time to read the FAQ. That's a step that gets skipped so much, but there's a lot of useful info in there.

Reactions: Shinbu, Suiaimz, Racee and 1 other person
Tempeste

Tempeste

Jan 11, 2020
Handle like you would any other you need on a trip. Ship to your hotel and let the desk know you're expecting a package. They'll hold it for you.
Do not list the hotel name on the shipping address. Just your name and the street address.

Suiaimz

Suiaimz

Jan 12, 2020
Handle like you would any other you need on a trip. Ship to your hotel and let the desk know you're expecting a package. They'll hold it for you.
Do not list the hotel name on the shipping address. Just your name and the street address.
Thanks for that suggestion! That sounds like a reasonable way to handle it. Sorry if this is a dumb question but do amazon packages come with the item labeled on the box and if it does, would that set off red flags to the staff receiving the package?

Tempeste

Tempeste

Jan 11, 2020
I've never seen them do that. Just Amazon.

Never had a problem with a package arriving for me either, esp from a well known seller like Amazon.

Suiaimz

Suiaimz

Jan 12, 2020
I like that you took the time to read the FAQ. That's a step that gets skipped so much, but there's a lot of useful info in there.
Thanks! I didn't want to do something wrong unintentionally when I post, so I made sure to check it out.
I've never seen them do that. Just Amazon.

Never had a problem with a package arriving for me either, esp from a well known seller like Amazon.
Alright, thank you very much for the info, I feel slightly more at ease now.

Last edited:
C

can'tdoitanymore

Student
Oct 31, 2019
I need to do this too but most hotels ask you put the hotel name and date of stay in the address with c/o your name. I'm worried if I don't put this the hotel won't accept the package but if I do then the shipper might not be willing to send it.

S

Soulstax

Jan 12, 2020
Amazon packages are extremely common, and they don't label their packages. Noone will bat an eye, and even if people know what it was, SN isn't really well known as a suicide method yet outside of this forum. Most people would likely assume it's for cooking and not think twice about it. I also plan on taking it at a hotel soon.

C

can'tdoitanymore

Student
Oct 31, 2019
But if the amazon supplier won't deliver to a locker they might also have an issue delivering to a hotel? I know the hotel won't open it and there shouldn't be any labelling on the outside. More just if the hotel will accept a package that just has a guest's name and their address rather than the correct protocol of hotel name, date of stay, then your name and if I put all that will the seller send it. Some suppliers definitely know SN can be used for suicide which is maybe why the won't ship to a locker. Sending it to a hotel could seem a little strange for the any of its other intended uses.

S

Soulstax

Jan 12, 2020
This is risky but could work as a last resort. Have it delivered to a random house near the hotel, then when you see the truck deliver it, knock on the door and say you accidentally put the wrong address and show then your name so they know it's you. Worked for me once.

Last edited:
G

gracefulexit

Dec 14, 2019
Hi everyone,

Easy! I got mine in 3 days for 10 bucks. Google S Nitrite Loudwolfe . No question asked. You can either get it from the site itself which only take PayPal or checks. No debit cards or you can order it from amazon for 5 bucks more for shipping etc. I orseeed mine last week Wednesday evening and received it Saturday.
This is risky but could work as a last resort. Have it delivered to a random house near the hotel, then when you see the truck deliver it, knock on the door and say you accidentally put the wrong address and show then your name so they know it's you. Worked for me once.
This is not risky at all!!!!!! I had mine ordered to my mailbox no questioned asked, no signature.

C

can'tdoitanymore

Student
Oct 31, 2019
Easy! I got mine in 3 days for 10 bucks. Google S Nitrite Loudwolfe . No question asked. You can either get it from the site itself which only take PayPal or checks. No debit cards or you can order it from amazon for 5 bucks more for shipping etc. I orseeed mine last week Wednesday evening and received it Saturday.

This is not risky at all!!!!!! I had mine ordered to my mailbox no questioned asked, no signature.

Do you mean to your house mailbox or a PO Box? I don't have either of those options right now.

G

gracefulexit

Dec 14, 2019
Hi everyone,

Do you mean to your house mailbox or a PO Box? I don't have either of those options right now.
Yeah, I had it mailed to my house. Do you have a friend or family member you can mail it to? The package is 100% discreet.

Suiaimz

Suiaimz

Jan 12, 2020
But if the amazon supplier won't deliver to a locker they might also have an issue delivering to a hotel? I know the hotel won't open it and there shouldn't be any labelling on the outside. More just if the hotel will accept a package that just has a guest's name and their address rather than the correct protocol of hotel name, date of stay, then your name and if I put all that will the seller send it. Some suppliers definitely know SN can be used for suicide which is maybe why the won't ship to a locker. Sending it to a hotel could seem a little strange for the any of its other intended uses.
I am also worried about this. I did some research and saw that some hotels do require you to have the hotel name and room number labeled on the package.
Yeah, I had it mailed to my house. Do you have a friend or family member you can mail it to? The package is 100% discreet.
I don't have any of those options and can only accept them from a hotel.
This sounds like it might work but it is risky, especially when I don't know the neighbourhood at all and I'm afraid that they might ask Questions and see through my lie.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I would skip the random house idea. People can't be trusted, and it's kind of suspicious.

S

Soulstax

Jan 12, 2020
I would skip the random house idea. People can't be trusted, and it's kind of suspicious.
Most people are nice and trusting most of the time, it all depends on what kind of neighborhood it is. If it's a lower class neighborhood then yeah bad idea, but if it's a generally wealthy area then people will be more than happy to help. Yeah it's risky, but as an absolute lady resort it could definitely work.

SpaceForGrace

SpaceForGrace

Jan 15, 2020
Hi everyone. Trying to source SN from the great auction site. Here is the product info provided:

- If anyone can vouch please - thank you -

Best Quality Chemicals

Item Description:

SODIUM NITRITE is a chemical compound with formula NaNO2 Our product is almost chemically pure, which makes it ideal for use in a analyses, photography, pharmacy, synthesis and crystal making. Product is dry, crystalline powder.

• Chemical formula: NaNO2
  • CAS number: 7632-00-0
  • Purity: 99,9%,
  • Our product is shipped in sealed HDPE containers.

Terms of Sale

• We accept PayPal payment Only,
  • We wait 7 days for payment after order confirmation,
  • We ship worldwide, only to PayPal address.

Zoltiel

Zoltiel

We're asleep in life's waiting room
Jan 7, 2020
Same thing happened to me. Was gonna drop hang in a forest somewhere, but decided to do some research before I go and found this site. I was glad to find that there are more peaceful methods.