• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023

the curse of the were rabbit has so many good bits, especially the policeman PC Mac voiced by Peter Kay. i couldnt find my favourite of his lines on youtube, when wallace as the were rabbit is standing on the edge of the roof of tottington's manor and pc mac says "look out everyone, there might be a large rabbit dropping" as in the large rabbit might fall off but also the large rabbit might take a large shit lol. but heres another good one

• Love
Reactions: psp3000
Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
Can't get over this one. Took way too long to get it but then it clicked RDT 20240221 1252452923916452657341371

Reactions: Meteora
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
the curse of the were rabbit has so many good bits, especially the policeman PC Mac voiced by Peter Kay. i couldnt find my favourite of his lines on youtube, when wallace as the were rabbit is standing on the edge of the roof of tottington's manor and pc mac says "look out everyone, there might be a large rabbit dropping" as in the large rabbit might fall off but also the large rabbit might take a large shit lol. but heres another good one

I am glad I am not the only person who holds a special place for this film (well all Wallace and Gromit and Aardman studio films hold a special place in my heart)

Also I remember that part too ! I have to rewatch it some day

I love this part too where gromit and the dog are fighting

edit: ALSO did you watch the second chicken run it was very very very funny

Last edited:
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
I am glad I am not the only person who holds a special place for this film (well all Wallace and Gromit and Aardman studio films hold a special place in my heart)

Also I remember that part too ! I have to rewatch it some day

I love this part too where gromit and the dog are fighting

edit: ALSO did you watch the second chicken run it was very very very funny

i grew up watching aardman so its definitely special to me :) i havent watched the new chicken run yet i keep meaning to, i must get around to watching it eventually

• Love
Reactions: Meteora and psp3000