Status
Not open for further replies.
CaliCatCharlie

CaliCatCharlie

Nature's Mockery
May 28, 2021
I am really sorry you are in this ridiculously unfair situation. I think the important thing now is to make sure he doesn't get in your bed to pee, so put him on a leash (tethered to you or a piece of furniture) whenever he is in your room, and keep the door closed when he is somewhere else. Wherever he is tethered you can put his dog bed or just a towel on the floor, with a chew toy to keep him happy. That will also help you keep a better eye on him, so hopefully you can intervene if he looks like he is about to pee. Tethering in the house is not cruel, it is actually how many people housetrain without a crate.
That's a really good idea. Everyone had good ideas and I'm all for helpful advice. I'll just have to work with what I have to get some results. He has a cheese stick he loves to chew on so he's a very content dog, just has a pee problem. It's always when I'm not looking too. When I'm looking at him he doesn't do it.

I'm starting to think he's doing it out of spite. /S

Beau

Beau

Student
Aug 30, 2021
It's always when I'm not looking too. When I'm looking at him he doesn't do it.

We adopted a stray adult dog last year who was cluless about housetraining. She never did it in front of us either. So we stopped giving her the run of the house; we kept a very close eye on her, leashing her and using a crate, with regularly scheduled outings in the yard and walks. She is doing great now.

• Love
Reactions: OnlyTheWind and CaliCatCharlie
KlMeNw

KlMeNw

They killed me at seven, I just didn't know it- Me
Dec 15, 2021
I'm worried about this dog given your level of anger towards someone so innocent… I guess he is lucky he's not your dog:notsure: Cant you just talk to his owner about the issue or keep your door closed?
Jesus, let the guy rant for Christ's sake. Dude said nothing about hurting the dog, nothing at all. Yet instead of understanding how a person can be allowed to blow off some steam after an animal, which isn't even his, continually pisses where the guy sleeps, you'd rather accuse him of being some POS animal abuser. Jesus, I guess if we're pre-judging people with zero actual proof of our accusation then I suppose I'll join in... I bet you're one of those girls who rolls her eyes and calls a dude a "creeper", simply because he has the audacity to be interested in you and tell you you're pretty, am I right?
If you can't take care of the dog, give him to someone who will love him enough to try to solve the problem
Poor dog, he is innocent, don't abuse the dog, just find someone to take care him
Damn, I really feel bad for this guy, He comes on here for what seems like to let off a little steam, says nothing about hurting the dog and now all of a sudden he Michael freakin Vic, lol. Jeez dude, sorry there are some ppl out there who can't listen past the preconceptions in their own heads.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Jesus, let the guy rant for Christ's sake. Dude said nothing about hurting the dog, nothing at all. Yet instead of understanding how a person can be allowed to blow off some steam after an animal, which isn't even his, continually pisses where the guy sleeps, you'd rather accuse him of being some POS animal abuser. Jesus, I guess if we're pre-judging people with zero actual proof of our accusation then I suppose I'll join in... I bet you're one of those girls who rolls her eyes and calls a dude a "creeper", simply because he has the audacity to be interested in you and tell you you're pretty, am I right?

Damn, I really feel bad for this guy, He comes on here for what seems like to let off a little steam, says nothing about hurting the dog and now all of a sudden he Michael freakin Vic, lol. Jeez dude, sorry there are some ppl out there who can't listen past the preconceptions in their own heads.
The response of concern for an innocent and defenceless animal is a natural reaction given the delivery of the op, in fact it's this post which is something of an overreaction tbh.

Reactions: xLosthopex
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Put a lock on your door and close it when you're not in your room. Really simple.

KlMeNw

KlMeNw

Dec 15, 2021
The response of concern for an innocent and defenceless animal is a natural reaction given the delivery of the op, in fact it's this post which is something of an overreaction tbh.
Well Chinaski, it seems you're the expert on what other ppls reactions should be. Please, if you could point out exactly what was said in CaliCatCharli's post that said he has, is, or will be abusing the animal in any way? There is nothing wrong with defending an animal from someone who is abusing it, but Cali Cat never even hinted at that, so why post a message inferring he was? Just seems a little like fake outrage done for attention seeking without actually caring about the facts. Ya know, a lot like your post tbh.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah it's normal pal, if someone was to post JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS GODDAM BABY WON'T STOP CRYING AND IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE it'd be natural to consider that perhaps an innocent and defenceless child should not be at the mercy of someone who appears to be so angered by them. Same goes for animals.

There was no outrage, fake or otherwise, in anyone's post other than yours, so that final flourish of yours is a bit weird.

Reactions: LastLoveLetter
KlMeNw

KlMeNw

Dec 15, 2021
Yeah it's normal pal, if someone was to post JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS GODDAM BABY WON'T STOP CRYING AND IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE it'd be natural to consider that perhaps an innocent and defenceless child should not be at the mercy of someone who appears to be so angered by them. Same goes for animals.

There was no outrage, fake or otherwise, in anyone's post other than yours, so that final flourish of yours is a bit weird.
Whats normal pal, dude , bro, homey is having a normal human emotion like anger after having a dog pis on your bed 23 times and having no choice but to deal with it. If anything it was a healthy thing for him to let loose his frustration on this forum. Even though he was angry, (which is something us earthlings get sometimes btw) and he still didn't threaten to hurt the animal. But again of course you're the expert on what others should be feeling and behaving like judging by you're profile pic Dr. Chinaski.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Whats normal pal, dude , bro, homey is having a normal human emotion like anger after having a dog pis on your bed 23 times and having no choice but to deal with it. If anything it was a healthy thing for him to let loose his frustration on this forum. Even though he was angry, (which is something us earthlings get sometimes btw) and he still didn't threaten to hurt the animal. But again of course you're the expert on what others should be feeling and behaving like judging by you're profile pic Dr. Chinaski.
Well yeah, he's fine to vent, but if folk are going to vent so angrily about the behaviour of a dog then people are going to be concerned about the dog too - nobody has expressed "outrage", several people have offered solutions to make the situation better for both the op and the animal and again, this is natural.

Also idk what assumption you've drawn from my profile pic but it's best to always make sure you know what you're talking about before attempting to do an Own Online, imo.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter and Feeding Pigeons
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
Also idk what assumption you've drawn from my profile pic but it's best to always make sure you know what you're talking about before attempting to do an Own Online, imo.
"Own online", easy with the hip lingo there, Chinaski.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I bet you're one of those girls who rolls her eyes and calls a dude a "creeper", simply because he has the audacity to be interested in you and tell you you're pretty, am I right?
*me, trying out the Hip Lingo*

• Yay!
Reactions: Feeding Pigeons
KlMeNw

KlMeNw

Dec 15, 2021
Well yeah, he's fine to vent, but if folk are going to vent so angrily about the behaviour of a dog then people are going to be concerned about the dog too - nobody has expressed "outrage", several people have offered solutions to make the situation better for both the op and the animal and again, this is natural.

Now you're just responding for the sake of responding, but i'll bite. I already posted what was said to him by two separate members but ill give you a refresh Doctor.

One said- "I'm worried about this dog given your level of anger towards someone so innocent… I guess he is lucky he's not your dog: not sure: Cant you just talk to his owner about the issue or keep your door closed?"

The other said- "If you can't take care of the dog, give him to someone who will love him enough to try to solve the problem
Poor dog, he is innocent, don't abuse the dog, just find someone to take care him."

As you can read (hopefully) that they were telling him specifically not to abuse a dog that he never even eluded to harming in any way. He came on here to vent and maybe get some understanding from us, and now maybe next time he gets frustrated he doesnt bother for fear of being judged by ppl who aren't actually listening to the words he's writing. But go ahead Doc, respond back with another uninformed post just because you want to have something to say, go on I'm waiting.

needed_

needed_

waiting for a miracle
Dec 17, 2021
I almost fell off my couch laughing while reading the original post!!!!! I feel so sorry for you because I can relate 100%!!!!! I am very allergic to lots of pets but because my family doesn't care about me at all they decided to get a dog anyway years ago. and for some stupid reason the dog loves me and tries to follow me the whole time and he just won't stop! he's driving me crazy because I have so many allergy attacks due to him and my family is always like "well just stay away from the dog" so I 100% agree: STUPID FUCKING DOG

• Yay!
Reactions: KlMeNw
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Now you're just responding for the sake of responding, but i'll bite. I already posted what was said to him by two separate members but ill give you a refresh Doctor.

One said- "I'm worried about this dog given your level of anger towards someone so innocent… I guess he is lucky he's not your dog: not sure: Cant you just talk to his owner about the issue or keep your door closed?"

The other said- "If you can't take care of the dog, give him to someone who will love him enough to try to solve the problem
Poor dog, he is innocent, don't abuse the dog, just find someone to take care him."

As you can read (hopefully) that they were telling him specifically not to abuse a dog that he never even eluded to harming in any way. He came on here to vent and maybe get some understanding from us, and now maybe next time he gets frustrated he doesnt bother for fear of being judged by ppl who aren't actually listening to the words he's writing. But go ahead Doc, respond back with another uninformed post just because you want to have something to say, go on I'm waiting.
Yeah I've read it and already put my point across above that it's natural to be concerned about the welfare of the animal given the degree of anger expressed towards it, l don't get why this perfectly natural human response warranted your unhinged rambling and my view isn't going to change.

And yeah, sadly people will "judge" you on what you put on here, for example we all make assessments on those we interact with based on what they write. None of us are above this, which is probably why you should leave out the weird stuff about women calling you a creeper etc.

KlMeNw

KlMeNw

Dec 15, 2021
I almost fell off my couch laughing while reading the original post!!!!! I feel so sorry for you because I can relate 100%!!!!! I am very allergic to lots of pets but because my family doesn't care about me at all they decided to get a dog anyway years ago. and for some stupid reason the dog loves me and tries to follow me the whole time and he just won't stop! he's driving me crazy because I have so many allergy attacks due to him and my family is always like "well just stay away from the dog" so I 100% agree: STUPID FUCKING DOG
DONT ABUSE THAT DOG!! ..... is what I would say if I was Doctor Chinaski, lol. But i'm not so i'll just say that situation must have sucked for you and im sorry you had to deal with it.
Yeah I've read it and already put my point across above that it's natural to be concerned about the welfare of the animal given the degree of anger expressed towards it, l don't get why this perfectly natural human response warranted your unhinged rambling and my view isn't going to change.

And yeah, sadly people will "judge" you on what you put on here, for example we all make assessments on those we interact with based on what they write. None of us are above this, which is probably why you should leave out the weird stuff about women calling you a creeper etc.
Thank you Doctor for your services. Do you take Bitcoin?

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: needed_
KlMeNw

KlMeNw

Dec 15, 2021
I'm not doing anything to the dog because he's very cute, that's the problem. I'm way too nice to him it's not his fault
I know you're not, lol. I was just making a little joke at Doctor Chinaski's expense, but your response kinda proves my point, you see how quickly me saying that put you on the defensive? I had no right to make that judgment about you and tell you publicly not to abuse that animal because nothing in your post inferred anything about you abusing that animal. That's probably how CaliCat felt as well when all he was trying to do was unload a little.

• Hugs
Reactions: needed_
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I bet you're one of those girls who rolls her eyes and calls a dude a "creeper", simply because he has the audacity to be interested in you and tell you you're pretty, am I right?
No, you'd be wrong actually. If I had that attitude I wouldn't be able to do the type of job I do as an exotic dancer, meaning I have to listen to men telling I'm pretty and showing interest in me all night every night. My initial reaction is that they're being kind and thoughtful, certainly not that they're being 'creepy'

If I were to make an assumption about you though based on your tone and attitude I'd guess that you're an angry incel who's holding in a lot of resentment towards women perhaps due to having a bad track record when it comes to getting any form of positive attention or interest from them. I could be wrong, but since you've resurrected this old thread, I guess I'll throw in my two cents 🤷‍♀️

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I know you're not, lol. I was just making a little joke at Doctor Chinaski's expense, but your response kinda proves my point, you see how quickly me saying that put you on the defensive? I had no right to make that judgment about you and tell you publicly not to abuse that animal because nothing in your post inferred anything about you abusing that animal. That's probably how CaliCat felt as well when all he was trying to do was unload a little.
There's clearly a difference in both tone and content between the post you're using as an example and the actual op, you're not proving anything here beyond your own weirdness, turn it in.

KlMeNw

KlMeNw

Dec 15, 2021
No, you'd be wrong actually. If I had that attitude I wouldn't be able to do the type of job I do as an exotic dancer, meaning I have to listen to men telling I'm pretty and showing interest in me all night every night. My initial reaction is that they're being kind and thoughtful, certainly not that they're being 'creepy'

If I were to make an assumption about you though based on your tone and attitude I'd guess that you're an angry incel who's holding in a lot of resentment towards women perhaps due to having a bad track record when it comes to getting any form of positive attention or interest from them. I could be wrong, but since you've resurrected this old thread, I guess I'll throw in my two cents 🤷‍♀️
Actually I'm married with three kids, Lol. But understand what my post to you was about, I said im going to make an assumptiom about you even though I have no information so I came up with what I said as way to prove my point, tthat of course I dont actually know if you're the type of person that responds to men nastily who vye for you're attention. Just like you had no information that CalCat was abusing that animal, yet you told hin not to abuse it anyway. The fact that you took what I said to you literally is ironic in that you made my point better than even I could. I mean it got you upset right? that I assumed something about you that you never inferred and that you feel isnt true. THATS HOW CALICAT FELT... Do you see the irony? I hope you can.

Last edited:
KlMeNw

KlMeNw

Dec 15, 2021
There's clearly a difference in both tone and content between the post you're using as an example and the actual op, you're not proving anything here beyond your own weirdness, turn it in.
Was that an argument?

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Was that an argument?
I am not arguing with you and haven't been at any point in this thread, you're not smart enough to argue with imo.

KlMeNw

KlMeNw

Dec 15, 2021
I am not arguing with you and haven't been at any point in this thread, you're not smart enough to argue with imo.
Well, I meant argument in the scholastic debate sense but what do I know, you're the one with the PHD right, lol

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Well, I meant argument in the scholastic debate sense but what do I know, you're the one with the PHD right, lol
Weird how you seem to rail against people making "judgements" on their actual content whilst also referring to me as "doctor" based on my profile pic, very weird conduct.

Fwiw l don't have a PhD but you don't necessarily have to have a PhD to recognise that you are not worth an argument.

KlMeNw

KlMeNw

Dec 15, 2021
Weird how you seem to rail against people making "judgements" on their actual content whilst also referring to me as "doctor" based on my profile pic, very weird conduct.

Fwiw l don't have a PhD but you don't necessarily have to have a PhD to recognise that you are not worth an argument
So you mean Ive been making a baseless judgment on you this whole time, all while trying to prove my point to you about you making baseless judgements about others? I'm sure that wasn't purposeful at all.... Yes, you're right I do not really believe you are a Doctor, you'd need to understand irony first.

Look, I was just trying to get you to see the comments that were made from a different perspective. I wish you the best and no hard feelings to you or xLosthopex. There is enough hate and bitterness out in the world, no need to let it fester here.

Last edited:
dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

RRREEEEEEE (she/her)
Nov 4, 2021
if someone was to post JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS GODDAM BABY WON'T STOP CRYING AND IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE it'd be natural to consider that perhaps an innocent and defenceless child should not be at the mercy of someone who appears to be so angered by them.
I am not nearly as invested in this old thread as some of you seem to be, but I just want to hop on and say that I can guarantee you that practically every single parent has had this thought when dealing with their own infant child(ren)

Reactions: KlMeNw
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This thread is months old. I do not know why it is even on the front page. The op's most recent post said they were in recovery so I wish them the best with that.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I am not nearly as invested in this old thread as some of you seem to be, but I just want to hop on and say that I can guarantee you that practically every single parent has had this thought when dealing with their own infant child(ren)
I don't doubt it, literally everyone has a violent fantasy at some point, but then that has nothing to do with the point l was making, so

Reactions: dreadpirateroberts69
Status
Not open for further replies.