I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
At what point do we loose rights by constantly changing laws so that society's safer. I notice every time I have to walk off of properties to have a cigarette.
Why did barbiturates get replaces with benzodiazepines. We can't have both.
Opioid epidemics. Now doctors never want to prescribe them. Are the streets safer.
Checking people's mail.
Its truly fucked up, that society thinks it helps people by prohibiting. Nobody needs the government to decide what drugs we take.
I actually deep down feel awful that a site like this exists. Because you couldn't express your freedoms. I hate to think that people are downing SN, instead of N because ones authorized to be purchased.
We could all throw ourselves in front of a bus tomorrow, and I'd have to ask which one of us did they save from these laws.
Im so tired. I didn't sign up for this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Worthless_nobody, Hopeindeath!, Deleted member 1465 and 1 other person
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Maybe because most people are selfish. They don't mind the government trampling on rights until it's their rights being taken away. The lie that America is free is just that. One virus was all that it took for people to be questioned about where they're going, people being locked into their house, businesses being told what they can and can't sell, people being told what they're buying isn't essential, people being dragged off of buses for not wearing a mask, the list goes on.

That list is only the beginning, let this go for a few more months. The left is just using this as a cover to do what they've always wanted to do, take our rights and what's left of our freedom.