F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I haven't showered in 3weeks.
That's a record for Me.
That's gotta be brutal, I can hardly go one day. I'm always amazed when other people go for weeks.

Reactions: Nihilistnow and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I can't really stay in bed for long periods but if I had absolutely nothing I had to do I probably could.

Reactions: whatmattersmost, NOISYMIND and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I feel Disgusting Mentally.
So it is impossible for Me to care what I look like Physically, Anxiety is so bad I can't leave My house.
I want to Shower but I can't find any Motivation to Do so.
:aw: That's sounds terrible, I can relate with difficulty leaving house because anxiety.

Reactions: whatmattersmost, Smilla, NOISYMIND and 1 other person
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
That's gotta be brutal, I can hardly go one day. I'm always amazed when other people go for weeks.
I used to shower daily, and used to stink a few hours or even directly after showering. Now however I go like 7-12 days or even more without showering. I don't stink the same way though, I get an odor that slowly builds up over the days. I guess I used to stink before because of nervous sweating. Idk.

Reactions: Final Escape, DeathBecomesMe, NOISYMIND and 1 other person
C

Chris

Sep 15, 2018
A couple hours maybe, depends on what's on tv

Reactions: Final Escape and NOISYMIND
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
My maximum is 3 days in a row so far. Just sleeping, drinking water occasionally, going to the toilet once or twice a day. No eating or taking a shower.

But my stomach will start to hurt like hell due to chronic inflammation so I'll need to get up and eat something. Otherwise I could stay longer. :/
I have laid in bed for 7 or 8 days only to get up to use the restroom and grab food.

Reactions: Space Cadet, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and 2 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I have laid in bed for 7 or 8 days only to get up to use the restroom and grab food.

I did that for almost all September, get in line. :sunglasses:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, PatKat, Final Escape and 2 others
NOISYMIND

NOISYMIND

Everyday I wake up I wanna die again.
Sep 11, 2018

I'm now more like this pattern.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, PatKat, Final Escape and 1 other person
whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018
I can't really stay in bed for long periods but if I had absolutely nothing I had to do I probably could.
When I was operating My business I showered every Morning.
Anyways.
After almost Four Weeks, I finally showered.

Reactions: NOISYMIND
Kogoruhn

Kogoruhn

Student
May 20, 2018
I live with my family, and they do all they can to make me be outside of bed. I can go several hours with them but if not i don't know, maybe i could go a couple of days

Reactions: NOISYMIND and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
NOISYMIND

NOISYMIND

Sep 11, 2018
When I was operating My business I showered every Morning.
Anyways.
After almost Four Weeks, I finally showered.

I finally got up and just had my first shower in a few days too. It feels awful to even stand up...

NOISYMIND

NOISYMIND

Sep 11, 2018
I live with my family, and they do all they can to make me be outside of bed. I can go several hours with them but if not i don't know, maybe i could go a couple of days

My dad works full time and my grandma has difficulty with walking so basically no one would come and get me out of bed. I'm sure I'll continue this as long as I can go...

NOISYMIND

NOISYMIND

Sep 11, 2018
My dad works full time and my grandma has difficulty with walking so basically no one would come and get me out of bed. I'm sure I'll continue this as long as I can go...

I'm an unemployable loser :(

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I'm an unemployable loser :(

That makes two of us. My grades are below the point needed to sit in the interviews for major employers, and also below the point needed for a Masters in a good university. However, they're still above average, so I'm stuck in an uncomfortable spot of mediocrity in a good university where everyone puts in crazy amounts of work. I'm basically fucked after I graduate. I wish I could go back to blindly putting in effort like I used to in school.

NOISYMIND

NOISYMIND

Sep 11, 2018
That makes two of us. My grades are below the point needed to sit in the interviews for major employers, and also below the point needed for a Masters in a good university. However, they're still above average, so I'm stuck in an uncomfortable spot of mediocrity in a good university where everyone puts in crazy amounts of work. I'm basically fucked after I graduate. I wish I could go back to blindly putting in effort like I used to in school.

F**k. I cried. Hard.

That is EXACTLY my story though I have graduated two years ago. I don't know what to say.....

Reactions: lv-gras and RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
F**k. I cried. Hard.

That is EXACTLY my story though I have graduated two years ago. I don't know what to say.....

Well, I don't think you need to say anything.

I'm in the place where I am because I don't have the energy to keep putting in effort and feel nothing as a result. Even dissatisfaction would be good compared to this... indifference (hell, even that's way too strong a word). And I don't want to surrender myself to the motions of life for a few fleeting seconds of happiness that might come rolling around. I am sick and tired of being empty. I keep stuffing myself with food that tastes good for a few seconds to not remain curled up and failing to cry, but that gets expensive pretty quickly.

NOISYMIND

NOISYMIND

Sep 11, 2018
Well, I don't think you need to say anything.

I'm in the place where I am because I don't have the energy to keep putting in effort and feel nothing as a result. Even dissatisfaction would be good compared to this... indifference (hell, even that's way too strong a word). And I don't want to surrender myself to the motions of life for a few fleeting seconds of happiness that might come rolling around. I am sick and tired of being empty. I keep stuffing myself with food that tastes good for a few seconds to not remain curled up and failing to cry, but that gets expensive pretty quickly.

I could see so much of myself in you... *Hugs*

The only thing is I don't eat :(

Reactions: RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I could see so much of myself in you... *Hugs*

The only thing is I don't eat :(

Well, let me rephrase that. I have 11 small meals in the span of 4 hours each day, and I spend the rest of the day without food. That's probably the reason I don't look fat yet.

God, I sound even more like an annoying little shit that I am. Maybe that's why I keep eating the way I do.

NOISYMIND

NOISYMIND

Sep 11, 2018
Well, let me rephrase that. I have 11 small meals in the span of 4 hours each day, and I spend the rest of the day without food. That's probably the reason I don't look fat yet.

God, I sound even more like an annoying little shit that I am. Maybe that's why I keep eating the way I do.

I'm just curious about what makes you have meals in the certain period of time?

Reactions: RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I'm just curious about what makes you have meals in the certain period of time?

Self hatred and a desire to feel slightly better about myself.

I want to be able to like life, and not feel distanced from it. The only things that work are chewing on random bits of fast food and watching a critically acclaimed TV show or movie to make me feel like I'm understanding 'art', whatever that means.

NOISYMIND

NOISYMIND

Sep 11, 2018
Self hatred and a desire to feel slightly better about myself.

I want to be able to like life, and not feel distanced from it. The only things that work are chewing on random bits of fast food and watching a critically acclaimed TV show or movie to make me feel like I'm understanding 'art', whatever that means.

I don't even bother trying to like life or myself anymore lol. But I'd love to have some popcorn with a film or tv show.

Reactions: lv-gras and RM5998
Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Mar 2, 2020
When I hit bouts of depression I sleep excessively long times and go back to sleep after waking up I lose track of time and my body clock gets messed up. I lost my job in one of these states as I didn't call in, open my mail and pretty much stayed in bed for 2 weeks just getting up for toilet breaks and to eat when I was so hungry headaches started. Alas the poor hygiene has lead to toothache and I don't wanna pay the high costs at the dentist. I don't claim benefits as the system is so complicated and so many hoops to jump and cant see a job I could get that would satisfy me. At some point I will be forced to address my issues as the debts will come. I'm already being chased for 10K by my ex employer - they claim it was an over payment but it was a buy down they gave me to reduce my hours but seems dismissal for gross misconduct they can claim it back. The only time I feel remotely happy is when I escape reality by binge watching TV - films, TV series and documentaries. That and chatting to chat friends over the internet are my only escapes and times I feel happy - when I forget about my real world life.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I just did a 4 day sleep stretch.
Same as most of you when you get into a depression,washing and self care takes a back seat.
Ashamed to say it's been a few months now since I had a shower

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I could probably lie in bed for max half a day. Anything more than half a day makes me feel even sicker.

I need to go about the house and perform simple tasks such as cooking, washing and cleaning in order to stay sane. If the pain and fatigue are overwhelming, I take lots of breaks in between chores and pain medication.