Status
Not open for further replies.
S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
Honestly I don't understand why people are sad when someone dies, if those didn't give a damn when the person were alive. Well, I'm not saying about everyone, but I know parents lost their kids cause of drug overdose and they act like they sad, I'm pretty sure they knew their kid were on drugs, but they didn't care and now it's too late and doesn't matter they're sad or not, they had appreciate life and not to cry about death.

Reactions: Lady Lazarus 2020 and 140 bpm
Lotus1818

Lotus1818

-
Nov 4, 2019
Honestly I don't understand why people are sad when someone dies, if those didn't give a damn when the person were alive. Well, I'm not saying about everyone, but I know parents lost their kids cause of drug overdose and they act like they sad, I'm pretty sure they knew their kid were on drugs, but they didn't care and now it's too late and doesn't matter they're sad or not, they had appreciate life and not to cry about death.
Jeez dude..

• Hugs
Reactions: Erase.myself, voyager, Smashingairwaves and 4 others
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
He means we're coming to show respect to someone we cared about and you come in and say that like we didn't care when she was alive. This isn't the thread for that.

Reactions: voyager, Smashingairwaves, MsMaudlin and 6 others
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
There's a place and time for your opinions, but I don't think is it chief. More or less should be a thread on its own and not in /this/ thread.

Reactions: voyager, Smashingairwaves, MsMaudlin and 4 others
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
@S1mpleme , I'm sure you meant well :hug: But this thread is basically an ongoing memorial to a dead person many people loved . It's her last testimony , her virtual grave , and an ongoing funeral ..

I understand what you said there :) But would you raise those issues ('not cry about death' , 'dont give a damn' , 'why sad') at a person's funeral / memorial -- to their dearest friends who are still in mourning ? :heart:

I don't mean anything harsh or to criticize you, just something to think about.

• Love
Reactions: Erase.myself, voyager, Mm80 and 1 other person
GreyMoonie

GreyMoonie

Jan 29, 2020
I've always been fascinated by the moon and now whenever I look at it I think of you. May you have eternal rest ♥️

• Love
Reactions: Smashingairwaves, littlelady774 and xBrialesana
T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
Well this one is sad to me. They seem to be a nice person, and I hope they wouldn't. I hope they went without pain, and if there is an afterlife. They went to where they want to be

Reactions: GreyMoonie
hershberger

hershberger

Student
Dec 28, 2019
Oh, Moonie, I miss you so much.

• Love
Reactions: GreyMoonie, Broken Chimera, Time and 2 others
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Reactions: GreyMoonie, Broken Chimera and Time
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Although we never talked to each other, your posts made me cry... Rest in piece, Moonie...

• Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile, issyishere, GreyMoonie and 3 others
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Every time I see this thread, I feel sad. I hope she is in a peaceful place now.

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana, issyishere, GreyMoonie and 1 other person
nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
@Moonicide . Hello my dear. Check out the beautiful San Francisco night sky with the crescent moon. I took the photos last night just for you. Told you you'd be in my thoughts every time I look up and see the moon. :happy: But I bet you've seen better - after all, you get the best views of everything in heaven.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, Erase.myself, voyager and 8 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
The storm is coming tonight, but now I woke up with the moonlight. Such a peaceful night. Hope and you found your peace, Moonie! IMG 20200208 054906

• Love
Reactions: voyager, Goneforgood, GreyMoonie and 1 other person
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020

Most people don't know what they have until its gone.

• Love
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
I hope this is not inappropriate. But this brought a tear to my eye when i heard it and thought of Moonicide.
The song is called "She Deserves A Free Ride "

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Time
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
7EAC21D2 9225 437B B4E3 382292EB6A1B

Looking at my lighter, been thinking of you every time I find this one :heart:

• Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, faust, voyager and 4 others
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I don't really think that this is the place for your comments.
I'm sure you meant well, but gosh it comes across really cold and abrupt.

Reactions: Not_Quite_Dead_Yet, GHOST99 and Time
G

GHOST99

Jun 8, 2019
72A5DF77 4646 4656 8DCC 879E89FD815E

Photo quality is meh, but there's a full moon, Moonie.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MsMaudlin, voyager, GreyMoonie and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Welcome to the forum! I see you are relatively new, and obviously didn't mean to be insensitive.

Whether you knew Moon or not, this is the goodbye thread of a member of this forum.

We are all part of the misfit CTBER family here. Whether you know the individual or not.

The family here, is NOT like the family irl. Yes. Many, such as myself, do not have a family who cares like you described. That is precisely one of the reasons I am here.

We respect all who choose to spend their final moments with us. It's an honor to do so, and maybe if they had that respect in the outside world, there would be no goodbye threads.

I try to get to know everyone here. Obviously, it's impossible. However, I will be there for a stranger on this forum. Why? To show the individual they mattered. That their final moments will be filled with love and they know they actually did matter.

No. You didn't know Moon. However, many did and she mattered. By default, as she is here just like you and is part of the family here she should matter to you.

Unlike the outside world where nobody gives a crap, we have basic normal decency here.

I don't know you. If you ever want to talk, I am here for you. Why? You are here. You are part of my family here and I will always be here for you should you need me, and you matter. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: needsomeoptions, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, thethatsitboy and 6 others
EndlessCycle

EndlessCycle

Nov 20, 2019
Like some others I am a lurker and also been mia.
while catching up with ss her posts got my attention; such a shining, genuine soul that is standing out (and also made me wonder why the kindest/and as mentioned empathic souls seem to be the most torurted ones).It saddens me that I wont be able to thank her or tell her that I found comfort in what and the way she wrote. Besides my ego stuff - this thread and the overall love and support she gave and recieved in her time around here is something beautiful and makes this place unique. Thinking one can just be happy that she had people around her that truely cared for her and made her last days as pleasant as possible. Shed quit some tears while catching up, sincerly hoping you found your peace that you were longing for moonicide. Would have been very glad if I had the opportunity to talk to and "meet" you wonderful soul.Been cloudy the last nights but I am sure to think of you when I will be able to see the moon again.

Last edited:
Lady Lazarus 2020

Lady Lazarus 2020

Student
Jan 25, 2020
Welcome to the forum! I see you are relatively new, and obviously didn't mean to be insensitive.

Whether you knew Moon or not, this is the goodbye thread of a member of this forum.

We are all part of the misfit CTBER family here. Whether you know the individual or not.

The family here, is NOT like the family irl. Yes. Many, such as myself, do not have a family who cares like you described. That is precisely one of the reasons I am here.

We respect all who choose to spend their final moments with us. It's an honor to do so, and maybe if they had that respect in the outside world, there would be no goodbye threads.

I try to get to know everyone here. Obviously, it's impossible. However, I will be there for a stranger on this forum. Why? To show the individual they mattered. That their final moments will be filled with love and they know they actually did matter.

No. You didn't know Moon. However, many did and she mattered. By default, as she is here just like you and is part of the family here she should matter to you.

Unlike the outside world where nobody gives a crap, we have basic normal decency here.

I don't know you. If you ever want to talk, I am here for you. Why? You are here. You are part of my family here and I will always be here for you should you need me, and you matter. :heart:
I stumbled upon this thread and your comment. Gosh, how beautiful. You are always saying something wonderful. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: thethatsitboy and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: ghostspace and Lady Lazarus 2020
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm glad. And I'm here if you need to talk. :hug: What is "Meto" that is mentioned in the SN regimen?
This is all you need, and will answer any questions :heart:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Lady Lazarus 2020

Lady Lazarus 2020

Student
Jan 25, 2020
I understand. It's torture to be held prisoner by a brain that won't play fair. Sending you hugs. :heart: :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
10th February. Forgot to post, but did not forget about you! :heart:
IMG 20200210 214430

• Love
TimeTheTaleWereTold

TimeTheTaleWereTold

lifeguard, save me from life
Jan 30, 2020
i won't lie and say that this thread hasn't made me shed a tear or 10, even though i didn't know her. i hope you're resting well, moonie :heart:

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin and GreyMoonie
Status
Not open for further replies.