B

Bjsnode28

Student
Apr 19, 2019
THE advantage of SN capsules. Thanks for this point.
If using empty capsule try to get the vegetarian ones as they digest the quickest. Also size wise try for 000 because it will hold almost 1gram so the minimum amount of capsules will be 15 to equal 15 gram
Thank you. I was a bit premature with my eureka moment. Be nice if someone from the Exit group took a look at that theory as I am sure they have access to the medical field to see if there is another alternative to drinking it.
I assume with the injection method it needs to be directly into a vein like heroin? Personally I hate needles and would be hard to inject when I've never done it.

3% SN in 97% water. If you inject 3 X 10ml of the solution its an overdose. I am doing this with the oral intake.

I have no idea why its not recommended. Maybe people don't like needles. but it certainly does away with the AE, no vomiting and works faster as it does not need to be digested
According to the article you posted nausea is still a symptom with injection.
"Other clinical signs and symptoms of sodium nitrite toxicity (anxiety, dyspnea, nausea, and tachycardia)"

Last edited:
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I assume with the injection method it needs to be directly into a vein like heroin? Personally I hate needles and would be hard to inject when I've never done it.
I think for me, the sheer volume of 40ml regardless of IV or IM is a hell of a lot. Its like a horse injection in the cartoons.