J.E. Morrow

J.E. Morrow

Jan 8, 2019
250 ml is enough to kill you?

I'm larger than the average man.

In a concentration of 63 mg/ml, 250 ml is more than enough.

Reactions: Alois22, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
Mine has an expiration date on April 2020 as said in the boxes, that's why. Of course if you keep it in a "cool dark place" it could extend the shelf life, as you say.

Edit: Here you can find more info - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shelf-life-of-n.10802/

Thank you for the thread link.

I hope you didn't feel like I was trying to attack to you.
From your post I honestly concluded that you thought it expired after a year and could no longer be used. I was just trying to make clear that with N. the expiration date on the bottle means nothing.

Reactions: Alois22, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
J.E. Morrow

J.E. Morrow

Jan 8, 2019
Thank you for the thread link.

I hope you didn't feel like I was trying to attack to you.
From your post I honestly concluded that you thought it expired after a year and could no longer be used. I was just trying to make clear that with N. the expiration date on the bottle means nothing.

I get it, no problem.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Alois22, therhydler and 2 others
N

Northerngirl1965

Student
Jan 23, 2019
I got my N on thursday, I planned to use it on saturday night so my family could find me on sunday in the morning, but I couldn't.

I feel ashamed of myself. Today I woke up felling the most miserable person on earth.

I really want to leave this world and I know I have to do this but it's so hard for me, even if it's only matter of dringking N.

Anyway this is the first time I post something in SS, it feels just so nice reading you guys.
Was it hard to get?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Alois22, therhydler and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Alois22, therhydler and 1 other person
N

Northerngirl1965

Student
Jan 23, 2019
Hi, could you please explain me how you got Nembutal? and how much it cost?
Its 750 for 3 bottles 550 for 2 bottles

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Alois22, therhydler and 2 others
Glim

Glim

Student
Jan 28, 2019
Desperately trying to get N right now. I've been too scared to check this place to see if the supplier was still operating Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Alois22, overkill and 3 others
locusdelicti

locusdelicti

Jan 6, 2019
He is operating (as of this month at least).

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Alois22, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
R

RUPERT

Feb 4, 2019
Im about to order mine. What are the risks for delivery. You just have it sent to your house. What happens at customs if it is stopped.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
Why do you keep quoting people like this and not saying anything. I have PM'ed you about this and you keep doing it. I have deleted about 30 posts like this. Please stop.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Im about to order mine. What are the risks for delivery. You just have it sent to your house. What happens at customs if it is stopped.
If customs gets it they will probably just seize it and send you a notice.

M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
For the people getting N in this thread, did you use the email addresses in the ppeh handbook or someone else?

G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
There's just no way I could ever trust this or much of anything really.

It's what makes life pretty awful. I can't trust what the hell I want to do from one minute to the next. It's amazing anything lasts. Most times I wish it didn't.

Reactions: ForestLove, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
For the people getting N in this thread, did you use the email addresses in the ppeh handbook or someone else?

Nobody else sells it. If anyone tells you they used an alternative supplier, they're full of shit.

Reactions: Dead Meat, Made4TV, iHeartRockArt and 2 others
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
It seems like people on this thread have bought it from A and D, but how did they send the bitcoin without the waiting period or did they just wait those 2 weeks?

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
It seems like people on this thread have bought it from A and D, but how did they send the bitcoin without the waiting period or did they just wait those 2 weeks?

Nobody bought anything from D, he is a known scammer. I've no idea about bitcoin transactions so can't help you there, sorry.

Reactions: Dead Meat, Made4TV, iHeartRockArt and 1 other person
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
Nobody bought anything from D, he is a known scammer. I've no idea about bitcoin transactions so can't help you there, sorry.
He's listed in the PPeH as reputable. I've sent a message to A, but I haven't received a message back. Its been a number of hours.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
He's listed in the PPeH as reputable. I've sent a message to A, but I haven't received a message back. Its been a number of hours.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/psa-domingo-scammer.10068/#post-190702

Discussed in greater detail here, and elsewhere. A is the only vendor. Literally every other seller is a scam.

Reactions: peachesNpoison, Dead Meat, Made4TV and 3 others
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/psa-domingo-scammer.10068/#post-190702

Discussed in greater detail here, and elsewhere. A is the only vendor. Literally every other seller is a scam.
Well f*** Good thing I haven't bought anything yet.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat, Made4TV and 1 other person
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Well f*** Good thing I haven't bought anything yet.

Similarly, if anybody slides into your pms offering you some N they have lying around in a cupboard somewhere, do us all a favour and publicly name the slimy bullshitting fucker.

Reactions: Dead Meat, Made4TV, iHeartRockArt and 2 others
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
Similarly, if anybody slides into your pms offering you some N they have lying around in a cupboard somewhere, do us all a favour and publicly name the slimy bullshitting fucker.
Will do

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Chinaski and Made4TV
DontFearTheReaper

DontFearTheReaper

Slowly losing my mind and very ill, help me..
Nov 5, 2018
Sorry to hear that. But do not feel ahsmaed. It IS hard to get over your survival instinct. We all suffer that here.

Reactions: Sinbad, CTB-London, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
I got my N on thursday, I planned to use it on saturday night so my family could find me on sunday in the morning, but I couldn't.

I feel ashamed of myself. Today I woke up felling the most miserable person on earth.

I really want to leave this world and I know I have to do this but it's so hard for me, even if it's only matter of dringking N.

Anyway this is the first time I post something in SS, it feels just so nice reading you guys.

I've had a combination of meds in stock for over a year that would be an effective ctb method. Knowing that I can end it all at any time has given me the strength to carry on for a while ... but I will probably end it all eventually.

Reactions: ForestLove
W

wiroho

Student
Jan 27, 2019

Did you open the bottles?

Reactions: J.E. Morrow