• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dearname

Nov 7, 2023
Hello! I would like some guidance.

I worked a little in healthcare and may be able to get 25 "flasks"? (english is not my first language) of 10ml of fentanyl each, each containing 78,5mcg/ml. I also have experience finding the vein necessary for this to work, but only for bloodwork, so my questions are:

1) Would this method be more peaceful than partial hanging and SN? I am very frightened of both, the fentanyl seems more peaceful to me.

2) Where can I find information on how to set up an IV which would continuously keep pumping the drug into me even after I am sedated? Fentanyl is very strong and I am aware syringes would not be a good way to do it because I would pass out after the first non fatal dose. I also need to know the items necessary to set this up.

3) Where can I find information on lethal dosage of fentanyl? Would I just put all of the 25 fentanyl solutions in the IV bag, with no saline solution mixed in? Would my veins be able to take this?

I'm very excited about this maybe working out in a couple of months. I have found a few articles on this method being successful and seemingly peaceful.

If you have any threads that I may have missed and might be able to help me, please send them my way.

Thank you.