• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Twitter/X is a shitty platform that no one should ever use: Read More here
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I hate having intense feelings and having so many different emotions going on at once. I just want to be numbed out. No anxiety, no sadness, no nothing just for a little while.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Captainfalconcrou, Forever Sleep, LunarLight and 3 others
I

inutil

Apr 22, 2024
Have you tried marijuana?
There are many variations, some make you agitated and others calm you down, cannabidiol calms you down, what gives the high is THC, skank is a variation that has both in high quantities, but there are species with little THC and a lot of cannabidiol.

Reactions: SmallKoy and Praestat_Mori
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
Have you tried marijuana?
There are many variations, some make you agitated and others calm you down, cannabidiol calms you down, what gives the high is THC, skank is a variation that has both in high quantities, but there are species with little THC and a lot of cannabidiol.
I have. The thing is, I used to do a lot of drugs when I was younger and there was a time in my life where I basically woke up everyday and would immediately smoke before anything else. I'm not opposed to trying different things, but I also would rather not go back to some old habits.

I

inutil

Apr 22, 2024
Have you ever tried to find out if you have a diagnosis of burnout or bipolar disorder?
maybe attention deficit?
I'm not telling you to get high all day, but when it's bad, just take a few puffs of a lighter herb.
or maybe listen to some relaxing music in the dark, I really like listening to this link every now and then.

Reactions: SmallKoy