A

Alessio

Aug 9, 2024
Hello everyone, this will be my first and last post on the site, where in a few lines I'll write that I finally realized I want to do my ctb, I'll write both in English and Italian so that everyone can understand:

I tried to give life one last chance but unfortunately not even this time things go as I would have wanted, and I realized at this point, that there is no place for me in this world.

As a method I chose to jump from a building, I found some from the seventh floor onwards, with the excuse of visiting the apartment I will go and see them to study better at what time do the ctb, but I think I will do it late at night, I have some money to spend before doing the ctb, I will use it as I see fit, and then say goodbye to this world.

In the meantime I will take care of deleting myself from all the social networks that I have, there is no point to stay there once I'm gone, I wrote a farewell letter that I'll find on my computer when someone finds me in the room where I jumped.

When I ask the support to delete my profile from the site, it means that I will not be there anymore.

I'm not sad about the choice, I am relieved that when I skip all this will end hoping to be reborn and have a chance to live a happy life or at least be in peace, The only fear I have is that when I'm about to blow off my survival instinct I'll tell myself not to do it, I must mentally prepare if it happens, there will be updates

Salve a tutti, questo sarà il mio primo e ultimo post sul sito, dove in poche righe scriverò che finalmente ho realizzato di voler fare il mio ctb, scriverò sia in inglese che in italiano perché tutti possano capire:

Ho provato a dare un ultima possibilità alla vita ma purtroppo neanche sta volta le cose vanno come avrei voluto e ho capito a questo punto, che non c'è posto per me un questo mondo.

Come metodo ho scelto di saltare da un edificio, ne ho trovato alcuni dal settimo piano in poi, con la scusa di visitare l'appartamento li andrò a vedere per studiare meglio a quale orario fare il ctb, ma penso che lo farò di tarda notte, ho qualche soldo da parte che spenderò prima di fare il ctb, li userò come meglio credo, per poi dire addio a questo mondo.

Nel frattempo mi occuperò di cancellarmi da tutti i social che ho, non ha senso rimanervi una volta che non ci sarò più, ho scritto una lettera d'addio che farò trovare sul mio PC quando qualcuno troverà nella camera dove sono saltato.

Quando chiederò alla'assistenza di cancellare il mio profilo dal sito vorrà dire che non ci sarò più.

Non sono triste della scelta anzi sono sollevato che quando salterò tutto questo finirà sperando di poter rinascer e avere la possibilità di vivere una vita felice o almeno essere in pace, l'unica mia paura è che quando starò per saltare il mio istinto di sopravvivenza mi dirò di non farlo, devo mentalmente prepararmi se succederà, seguiranno aggiornamenti

• Hugs
Reactions: anorang, Praestat_Mori, rozeske and 5 others
D

dauntra17

Aug 12, 2024
I hope you find peace 💜

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Alessio and Plato'sCaveDweller
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I wish you luck in whatever you end up doing. It's okay if your SI ends up being too much to overcome, we'll be here for you if you come back. There's no shame in that. I'm sorry you've been brought to this point in life. Life can really fucking suck. If you do end up going, I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alessio
A

Alessio

Aug 9, 2024
Update

I will eventually do the CTB before the end of the year, as soon as I have visited the apartment and it is as I expect, I will schedule it

Aggiornamento

Alla fine farò il CTB prima della fine dell'anno, appena avrò visitato l'appartamento e sarà come mi aspetterò, programmerò il tutto

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also feel like I don't belong and I'm not meant for existing, I hope you find the peace you search for, best wishes.

• Hugs
Emma123

Emma123

Someone
Jul 17, 2023
Update

I will eventually do the CTB before the end of the year, as soon as I have visited the apartment and it is as I expect, I will schedule it

Aggiornamento

Alla fine farò il CTB prima della fine dell'anno, appena avrò visitato l'appartamento e sarà come mi aspetterò, programmerò il tutto
Take your time to make the best decision, the world is unfortunately a cruel cruel place so I understand completely where you're coming from. Do whatever you feel like doing and good luck!

• Hugs
A

Alessio

Aug 9, 2024
Take your time to make the best decision, the world is unfortunately a cruel cruel place so I understand completely where you're coming from. Do whatever you feel like doing and good luck!
yes after checking the apartment and the area, I will make a list of the last things to do

Reactions: Tony24 and Emma123
A

Alessio

Aug 9, 2024
Update

Life is really unpredictable and it shows me the fact that I got a job, I hope everything will work out for me, citb for now postponed

Aggiornamento

La vita è davvero imprevedibile e me lo dimostra il fatto che ho trovato lavoro, spero che mi vada tutto bene, citb per ora rimandato

• Love
Reactions: nir, rozeske, consider and 1 other person
I

IwantHappiness

May 31, 2024
Update

Life is really unpredictable and it shows me the fact that I got a job, I hope everything will work out for me, citb for now postponed

Aggiornamento

La vita è davvero imprevedibile e me lo dimostra il fatto che ho trovato lavoro, spero che mi vada tutto bene, citb per ora rimandato
I pray Universe to fix my life but it is not happening, why? Why do I have to suffer this much? Can you send "help" my way please?

quietwater

quietwater

delusional poet
May 2, 2023
Update

Aggiornamento

Sono molto felice per te, spero che le cose vadano per il meglio. Ti auguro di riuscire a trovare la felicità e che il nuovo lavoro vada bene <33

• Hugs
A

Alessio

Aug 9, 2024
Update: I tried to give life a chance, I deluded myself that I could move forward but instead I realized that life only makes fun of you, in October I will do my ctb

Aggiornamento: ho provato a dare alla vita una possibilità, mi sono illuso che potevo andare avanti ma invece mi sono reso conto che la vita ti prende solo in giro, a ottobre farò il mio ctb

• Aww..
Reactions: nir
A

Alessio

Aug 9, 2024
Here we are, I will write to the landlord to be able to visit the apartment and study the area well before doing my ctb

Ci siamo, scriverò al padrone di casa per poter visitare l'appartamento e studiarmi bene la zona prima di fare il mio ctb

nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
Update: I tried to give life a chance, I deluded myself that I could move forward but instead I realized that life only makes fun of you, in October I will do my ctb

Aggiornamento: ho provato a dare alla vita una possibilità, mi sono illuso che potevo andare avanti ma invece mi sono reso conto che la vita ti prende solo in giro, a ottobre farò il mio ctb
What went wrong, if you don't mind me asking?

A

Alessio

Aug 9, 2024
Se posso chiedertelo, cosa è andato storto?
How to explain, I have no future prospects for work that I know how to do but require experience and while I want to try doing something else, I am now too old with age to try something new

A

Alessio

Aug 9, 2024
Update:

I have to postpone my ctb because the owner of the room where I will jump has the room occupied until January, so I have to look for another room on the ninth floor or book this one

Aggiornamento:

Devo rimandare il mio ctb perché il proprietario della stanza dove salterò, ha la camera occupata fino a gennaio, quindi devo cercare un altra stanza al nono piano o prenotare questa